• Replies 51.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

And why are we randomly bringing EVERGLOW into this mess, they are already struggling, leave my girls alone

IMG_5076.thumb.gif.3d8f5417d7697b7d3bd43

love seeing the jypiggies squirm 

• Haha 3

something had to be done

we still like nayeon, abcd is a bop

You guys can never end me

3 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

We can also compare their streams by release year only

2023 (Korean releases only, no remixes/Christmas/fan songs):

Stray Kids - 20 songs

aespa - 14 songs

Too lazy to count the streams for each song but it would be very humiliating indeed if "4th gen leaders" SKZ weren't outstreaming a niche hyperpop indie artist aespa 

I am the best total Digitals wasn't even bigger then Genie or The Boys:deadbanana4: Not in Korea, Not in Japan, not even in the U.S. I Am the Best sold 6,000 in America same time SNSD sold 21,000. The Boys album total 9.9M Digitals, Genie Ep 3.3M.  Gee with a record 4.9 M Downloads was the biggest single of the year and top Hit Smash of the decade. 2NE1 never had a year end number 1 song… but SNSD has. I am the best did chart #4 over the boys with 3.4M to SNSD's 3.03M. 🤷‍♀️ but yall acting like I am the best washed them domestically, when The Boys was still Number 1 for 6 weeks straight and ended up out selling 2NE1 regardless. And that's just the single, album wise it's not even a competition as The Boys was the best selling GG album of the time breaking 400K. No other girl group in history did that before. 🤦‍♀️ so keep it cute and stop the cap. 

• Like 6

Why is that H*lucinate user inserting themself? I have constantly been ignoring you for a reason, weirdo

Edited by Pluto6

ngl i'm surprised by nayeon flopping as well

it's a shame cause the quality is there

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

I still feel that their world tour happened at the wrong time.

Or BPM should have planned an album or single before the tour, like the tour focal point being Maniac, almost one year later is too... :deadbanana4:

I was thinking about this the other day, like Maniac became a big enough hit, why not follow it up with another smash lol. Hope their next comeback gets some traction, they deserve it.

This use to be my jam tho

but no 2nd Gen girl group was ever seeing SNSD. Even in thier hiatus era, T-ara & 2NE1 couldn't touch the crown. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

listenable songs:

aespa: 65

stray kids: 0

unlistenable songs:

aespa: 0

stray kids: 261

spacer.png

I remember being so skeptical when they announced aespa was going to do a new version of Dreams Come True but it became one of my favorite songs from them. :jonnycat:

The intro is such a vibe. 

Uh, you wanna feel the vibe
That I'm feeling and loving it and imagining (What?)
jeogi meolli Looks like tiny we call it's destiny
jigeumbuteo hana dul set hamyeon moyeoboja
geurae Come over
Yeah, get it on nah, get in on nah
Let's bring back to 90's

:WAP:

• Like 3

Anyways, seeing how so many of you are randomly pressed about SKZ, I can't wait to spam them during comeback season 

18 minutes ago, Xalric said:

XG influencing the girls.

xg invented wearing grillz? :deadbanana:

6 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

ngl i'm surprised by nayeon flopping as well

it's a shame cause the quality is there

spacer.png

I didn't expect her to flop especially since she promoted on many variety shows so maybe it will rise with more promotion

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Anyways, seeing how so many of you are randomly pressed about SKZ, I can't wait to spam them during comeback season 

I won't be mad as long as they do HanGOD justice

8 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I am the best total Digitals wasn't even bigger then Genie or The Boys:deadbanana4: Not in Korea, Not in Japan, not even in the U.S. I Am the Best sold 6,000 in America same time SNSD sold 21,000. The Boys album total 9.9M Digitals, Genie Ep 3.3M.  Gee with a record 4.9 M Downloads was the biggest single of the year and top Hit Smash of the decade. 2NE1 never had a year end number 1 song… but SNSD has. I am the best did chart #4 over the boys with 3.4M to SNSD's 3.03M. 🤷‍♀️ but yall acting like I am the best washed them domestically, when The Boys was still Number 1 for 6 weeks straight and ended up out selling 2NE1 regardless. And that's just the single, album wise it's not even a competition as The Boys was the best selling GG album of the time breaking 400K. No other girl group in history did that before. 🤦‍♀️ so keep it cute and stop the cap. 

The way you're so passionate :heart:  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, illia said:

I won't be mad as long as they do HanGOD justice

Han is literally the member with most lines in their overall discography, and has the most solo songs. Like what more do you want?

Edited by Pluto6

10 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

The talk about 2NE1 being global is quite exaggerated as well. 

2NE1 biggest and most important market was always KR. They didn't do anything impressive in the US. 

Let's not forget that SNSD tours were some of the biggest of their gen and practically they were one of the first GGs from Korea that showed legit touring power when it was mainly a male dominated field. 

• Like 2

Just now, Pluto6 said:

Han literally is the member with most lines in their overall discography, like what more justice do you want?

Even more lines and good teaser pics

And if we get a repeat of S-CLASS when he could barely finish a perfomance without collapsing... oh Straight Fads you will be DONE and DEALT WITH.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

The way you're so passionate :heart:  

I'm Forever 1 :ninja:

6 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

The talk about 2NE1 being global is quite exaggerated as well. 

2NE1 biggest and most important market was always KR. They didn't do anything impressive in the US. 

Let's not forget that SNSD tours were some of the biggest of their gen and practically they were one of the first GGs from Korea that showed legit touring power when it was mainly a male dominated field. 

Yes! It's impressive that they are still in the top 10 best touring female girl groups of all time when they never toured outside of Asia. :jonny5: 2027 World Tour is gonna break records 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.