• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

Supernatural > right now > how sweet > bubble bore

On 6/20/2024 at 4:16 AM, Xalric said:

Hear me out, instead of Nayeon ABCD was an ITZY song, yeah vocally they would need Liability a lot but the stage would be so good.

I heard the AI cover and that really was on my mind. ITZY would've devoured :jonny: maybe at least Yuna can cover it like she did You & Me and U-Go-Girl

1 minute ago, Rhyme said:

Wait I didn't even look at the previous pages, but yes you spilled. He's never congratulating or praising aespa, but come the first second there's a chance to speak badly of them to start a fight to go against the "Sheeps!!!" he'll be right there. Such a shitstirrer.

He also post shade about them and quickly deletes. :rip:

The fact he came to the thread saying he likes SNSD but is one of the first to belittle their achievements and status as the top GG of their gen.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Zack said:

New Cosmic snippet!! 

the magical vibes :jonny3:

been avoiding most of the audio spoilers but aaaaah I'm even more hyped for the 24th

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Cosmic almost being 4 minutes :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

we ******* WON :jonny3:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

He also post shade about them and quickly deletes. :rip:

The fact he came to the thread saying he likes SNSD but is one of the first to belittle their achievements and status as the top GG of their gen.

I remember he once said I AM THE BEST was bigger than any SNSD song. No way he likes SNSD.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

I remember he once said I AM THE BEST was bigger than any SNSD song. No way he likes SNSD.

Just saying **** to not be painted as a hater but is clearly one. :coffee2:

Speaking of SNSD, I was revisiting the Genie JP version MV and I still think is better than the original video.

The way they had every single detail of the choreo perfectioned compared to the KR version (due to the experience ofc). :jonny5:

Spoiler

The dance version is so entertaining.

They are so in sync.

Edited by Rainy Devil
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, MusicFan98 said:

Of course it'd be you the one to post this nonsense.

You're literally serving Mel in the worst way possible, like, you spend your days here claiming certain groups are "big" "relevant" "succesful" because of spotify streams but now you don't use that metric it seems.

Supernova has more spotify streams than both How Sweet and that other song, combined, furthermore, neither of those newjeans' songs have more streams than Armageddon :rip: But I guess spotify is now irrelevant to you lol.  Btw this doesn't mean Aespa is bigger than Old jeans but they are currently more relevant. 

Take a deep breath 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, cat1867 said:

The korean police investigated and cleared the lady of being a sasaeng. she turned over her phone's whole history. what happened is that she want to call her friend but accidently called one of her old contacts whose number had been changed. in korea when numbers are no longer active they get recycled. so he had the old phone number of her contact. after she realized, she dialed the wrong number ,she called her friend again and thought nothing of it.  when she got off her call with her friend and she noticed hundreds of  harassing calls and text messages from fans, she went straight to the police. they checked her logs and that was the first time she had called him and she had no connections to nct or even kpop in general.

in korea, people can hide their numbers when calling. what happened is that he was getting a barrage of calls from sansaengs. since the lady meant to call her friend when she accidently dialed his number, he just thought she was the same sansaeng but had missed to hide her number.  he can't normally post the numbers of sansaengs since they are normally hidden so it was that the fact that she was a civilian that gave him a rare chance.

sm is apologizing since this is a very bad look in korea for the company and idol.  

sm and sasaengs sucks but the police have confirmed that she isn't a sasaeng.

the worst thing fans can do for him right is to continue to justify the harassment of this lady. the lady is a high school student whose  full identity has been doxxed. fans even posted her number on prostitution websites. 

it's a really dangerous situation for renjun in korea now.  international fans need to leave both him and the lady alone.

I think we just need to consider the context of this whole situation. If this particular caller is completely innocent, then absolutely it is wrong that she got caught in the crossfire and suffered invasion of her privacy and of course she needs to be left alone. The police were called by this person, but pretending to call "by mistake" is a very very common tactic used by sasaengs and even if this particular phone number didn't show repeated call logs, I haven't seen anything which rules out that she could have been behind other calls to him from other numbers. This is also what many fans are questioning among other things. Sasaengs often have numerous devices/phone numbers on purpose and the police can only take the information they have from the number she provided, from which she could have only called once. As it stands, it appears she is innocent and either way she should be left alone, but there are some gaps in the explanation which seem a little questionable. There's also the question of why RENJUN would even reveal a number that only called once or twice, though we know he has been suffering from the harassment for a long time and maybe just snapped. 

But even that aside, the way SM has handled this is absolutely terrible. Back to my point of context, RENJUN has been on hiatus for anxiety and mental health issues. SM's statement is written in a way that is attacking him, when SM could have used it as an opportunity to remind/warn all sasaengs to leave him alone and let him recover from his mental health issues in peace. Instead, they haven't managed the situation with sasaengs and when RENJUN has been forced to take matters into his own hands, trying to protect his own privacy and wellbeing, they have placed all the blame on him rather than the company or stating that he is getting support. This is what I have a huge issue with.

Guess it leads into a wider conversation about how mental health is dealt with in K-Pop and we all KNOW that there are still some serious issues with that.

I just hope that this situation hasn't worsened RENJUN's condition or affected his recovery, it's a terrible situation for him. 

Edited by Zack
  • Like 3

I still feel that their world tour happened at the wrong time.

Or BPM should have planned an album or single before the tour, like the tour focal point being Maniac, almost one year later is too... :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 1

most streamed Korean song released on 10 November 2023

and they did it without those horny girls and guys mute streaming on Spotify inorganically :weeps:

Edited by newaespa
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:

CERTIFIED SOTY :zsgaymuscat:

i'm ready for another bop :clap3:

Momo solo coming :duca:

• Like 4

Most streamed album released on November 10 2023:gaymuscat:

Edited by Pluto6

Armageddon (single) outstreaming Charlie Puth's latest 2 singles :eek:

42 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Cosmic almost being 4 minutes :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Min Heejin betta take notes :giraffe:

7 minutes ago, Xalric said:

I still feel that their world tour happened at the wrong time.

Or BPM should have planned an album or single before the tour, like the tour focal point being Maniac, almost one year later is too... :deadbanana4:

They're just overworking VIVIZ to pay the BADVILLAIN debt at this point, that tour has no goal at all, all the songs in it are old and already promoted. I need them to leave BPM as soon as that contract expire and give us a huge 10th anniversary GFRIEND album somewhere else.

5 minutes ago, romiskes said:

They're just overworking VIVIZ to pay the BADVILLAIN debt at this point, that tour has no goal at all, all the songs in it are old and already promoted. I need them to leave BPM as soon as that contract expire and give us a huge 10th anniversary GFRIEND album somewhere else.

Judging by the amount of SHAMELESS Badvillain ads on Youtube, that tour is about to last 5 years at least

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

I didn't say anything, the numbers did:

I AM the Best:

YouTube - 686M

Spotify - 148M

Gee: 

YouTube - 417M

Spotify - 86M

Edited by Pluto6

Hi guys, anyone have any update to ABCD's chart performance? Like where is it on melon? Where did it debut on Spotify chart? Thank you so much! :)

• Haha 7

Double posting because I am lazy to edit, I meant ABCD by Nayeon! Just in case people mix the song with the one by Gayle!

3 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

I didn't say anything, the numbers did:

I AM the Best:

YouTube - 686M

Spotify - 148M

Gee: 

YouTube - 417M

Spotify - 86M

People who live and only understand the value of music through numbers are so sad. Just continue living in that world where Stray Kids music is big because they sell a lot of burgers.

• Confused 1

Whew she's just effortlessly THAT girl :flame:

too bad she refuses to make a full album 

8 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

People who live and only understand the value of music through numbers are so sad. Just continue living in that world where Stray Kids music is big because they sell a lot of burgers.

Trust me, I know numbers aren't everything, like I literally stan EVERGLOW, with their latest single still not crossing 1M on Spotify :rip:

Edited by Pluto6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.