• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

4 hours ago, Zack said:

New Cosmic snippet!! 

this sound really interesting tbh

i'm just hoping the song has an excellent chorus :monkey:

• Like 1

im glad they made how sweet the main title tbh among their singles, it's the biggest standout and it's pretty boppy

• Like 1

The comeback of the original Tokkis, B.A.P

ZELO is not on the comeback because he's in the military, yeah he debuted that young that 7 years after disbanding with his group he's just in the military now.

Edited by Xalric

me fr 

• Like 2

This album was my sound of Summer 2016 tbh. The new Nayeon release reminded me of it.

Oh a world where Tiffany stayed with SM and released as much music as Taeyeon has now :jonny2:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The constant Riize SPAMMING is lowkey working cause I get more and more attracted to Wonbin (shorter hair >>>) and I keep giving Boom Boom Gays second chances

• Like 2

anyway, a SKZ/TWICE/ITZY or whatever, stan, trying to start an argument between newjeans and aespa

And then start to act like a victim when people were saying **** about his fave :laugh:

Still not feeling NewJesus's Japanese tracks but Supernatural has their best outfits since the Get Up era so I'm ok

GF14rDsW0AAJLTP.jpg:large

This is so inch resting 

Hanni the main vocalist.

2 hours ago, cat1867 said:

the worst thing fans can do for him right is to continue to justify the harassment of this lady. the lady is a high school student whose  full identity has been doxxed. fans even posted her number on prostitution websites. 

it's a really dangerous situation for renjun in korea now.  international fans need to leave both him and the lady alone.

This, I read up on the entire situation and he's totally in the wrong, she could fully sue SM for what's happening, hence why they acted this quickly on providing a statement and apology 

It's always interesting seeing the divide in international vs local fans/public :rip: one side comforting the idol blindly (like in his IG comments) whilst the other lashing him and the label for letting this even happen

49 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Bugs not letting NJ be on the main chart because of the japanese lyrics while Charlie Puth can be there:dies:

730Q.gif

What a weird rule. I didn't know this was even possible lol. 

Kind of funny because the song barely has JP lyrics too. 

730Q.gif

54 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Of course it'd be you the one to post this nonsense.

You're literally serving Mel in the worst way possible, like, you spend your days here claiming certain groups are "big" "relevant" "succesful" because of spotify streams but now you don't use that metric it seems.

Supernova has more spotify streams than both How Sweet and that other song, combined, furthermore, neither of those newjeans' songs have more streams than Armageddon :rip: But I guess spotify is now irrelevant to you lol.  Btw this doesn't mean Aespa is bigger than Old jeans but they are currently more relevant. 

even if we stick to Korean platforms, Supernova has been parked at #1 on melon and circle for like a month + it keeps getting PAKs even after newjeans released, and Armageddon isn't too far behind How Sweet/Bubble Gum on the charts there either

like obviously the public loves newjeans, but they clearly love aespa too :toofunny2:

• Like 3

I wonder if Supernatural/Right Now will perform better than How Sweet/Bubble in Spotify.

I think there is a good chance given than most of the lyrics are in English.

LSRF better cb in August spacer.png

• Like 2

CERTIFIED SOTY :zsgaymuscat:

• Like 2

Supernatural > How Sweet > Right Now > Bubble Gum

that being said they're all serves :jonny3:

How Sweet > Bubble God > Supernatural > Sleep Now

GF14rDsW0AAJLTP.jpg:large

8 hours ago, rapperjennie said:

Him exposing people's numbers is insane :rip:

Love seeing NCT fans lose. :clap3:

How Sweet > Supernatural >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bubble Bore > Not Now

They did a good job choosing the best ones for the title tracks. :clap3:

Supernatural > Bubble Gum > Right Now > How Sweet

toxiqueney-mannequinney.gif

• Like 2

The whole Renjun thing :deadbanana2:

I totally understand Renjun's frustration. Sasaengs are disgusting but NCT's sasaengs are on another level of trash.

And for him to get another call from unknown number, of course he was pissed off. And he was always open on how he can't stand those sasaengs and how much he hate them.

Unfortunately it was an innocent mistake from that girl and she's not a sasaeng. 

The one to blame is SM. They always failed to protect their idols. I don't understand how sasaengs always get idols' phone number. Definitely from the staffs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cosmic almost being 4 minutes :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MusicFan98 said:

Of course it'd be you the one to post this nonsense.

You're literally serving Mel in the worst way possible, like, you spend your days here claiming certain groups are "big" "relevant" "succesful" because of spotify streams but now you don't use that metric it seems.

Supernova has more spotify streams than both How Sweet and that other song, combined, furthermore, neither of those newjeans' songs have more streams than Armageddon :rip: But I guess spotify is now irrelevant to you lol.  Btw this doesn't mean Aespa is bigger than Old jeans but they are currently more relevant. 

Wait I didn't even look at the previous pages, but yes you spilled. He's never congratulating or praising aespa, but come the first second there's a chance to speak badly of them to start a fight to go against the "Sheeps!!!" he'll be right there. Such a shitstirrer.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.