K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

Wait, so Rosie signed to TBL for management and not music related. So basically they'll handle her activities in Asia and her yet to be announced label is for music

in that case I'm happy it's only a management deal 

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

So nice to see aespa doing none of this cringe random western promo since Drama :celestial5:

Focus on Korea and Asia girls  cause that's the key to longevity :pancake:

Edited by Odette Violet

Chile…Billie is ready for LUNCH

• Haha 1

the copium some people are on when it comes to Roseanne clinging to YG, it reminds me of me with Seunghan 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

I changed my mind, I don't like Aespa's "Armageddon" (the song) anymore. The moser I hear it, the more I cringe. Yeah, no…it's up there with "Girls" their worst title track

Imagine how pissed the other girls are when they all collectively decided to ditch YG and then Roseanne suddenly turns around and says "well actually…"

spacer.png

1 hour ago, montacelo said:

Did AkMu release already??? 

2 weeks ago

If I was new to kpop and you would've told me they just made thier debut 2.5 months ago I would've called you a liar! The professionalism, presence and poise they have as rookies are that of VETS! it's like they've been doing it for years and the fact that 2 of them are only FIFTEEN YEARS OLD is insane! This is what happens when you take the time to hone the craft of your artists and don't just push them out there just to do it, there's a few groups I could name right now but I'll save that for another day lmaooooo! I'm so proud of BABYMONSTER and it's only the beginning :flame:

• Like 1

I was just watching Hyeri/Karina's new mystery show in Netflix.

I forgot how much she was a star in Girls' Day, the fact she's also friends with the biggest GG members ( Taeyeon, Yoona, Soo, Rose, Jisoo and now Karina  ) :clap3:

+ minah's vocals is severely underrated

sazzybarb-zach-campbell.gif

1 hour ago, BigBangStan said:

I'm the only one who thinks Riize's latest releases sound like something Shinee will do

probably because of high quality music, beautiful people, and talent

white-girl-box-braids-proud.gif

2 hours ago, Adama said:

I really wonder who's going to be the first kpop soloist to get a #1. Jimin? He might have huge chance. But Hybe was dumb to release JK album one week after Taylor 

It's going to be a battle between him and SKZ, since both are releasing albums on the same day. I wonder who's going to take it

oh Cha Eunseok :jonny:

FF8mgo2XMAU9r6_.jpg?ex=6672df2d&is=66718dad&hm=cdb7ad61c046f63144fde5448f5767b25822e6280e204c40d48a149581719075&

• Like 1

GQXRPM2W8AILlnw?format=jpg&name=medium

?????????

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

Tbf Rover did great in Spotify :jamming:

Maybe if Spotify was huge during EXO's peak. They would've had be the saving grace for SM Bgs in streaming :eli:

SM just sucks on streaming overall sans RV and aespa 

It was only last year EXO left Top 3 most streamed boygroups on Spotify and Top 5 overall, after all these years of military service. 

If Spotify took over during their peak... 

:jonnycat:

15 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

It's going to be a battle between him and SKZ, since both are releasing albums on the same day. I wonder who's going to take it

And they both end up blocked by Eminem announcing his album for July 19

:clack:

it's a hit!

white-girl-box-braids-proud.gif

we were gonna get Beomgyu at Paris Fashion Week

43484_original.gif

11 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

And they both end up blocked by Eminem announcing his album for July 19

:clack:

Marshall needs to keep it quiet then, and hopefully not release anything :clack:

We cannot lose the streak (5 #1 albums)

Edited by Pluto6
  • Haha 1

I keep seeing the RIIZE members wearing clothes that I have, this is like the third time! 

im over here looking like one of these k-boys but 30 pounds heavier :rip: 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

For the BB200, I think the answer is obvious, it seems like he will only have two physical versions so I will be surprised if he even crosses 100k... he is not promoting in person either.

How many versions does SKZ has?

2 hours ago, DelRey said:

LV couldn't afford pretty idols? :deadbanana4: 

Like they have 26 nct members to choose and they go with Yuta :doc:

them: "What are you, stupid?"

me: GQYUFq3aIAE7qup?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, BellKat said:

For the BB200, I think the answer is obvious, it seems like he will only have two physical versions so I will be surprised if he even crosses 100k... he is not promoting in person either.

How many versions does SKZ has?

But his last album did +160k (?), I guess. Does Jimin has less versions this time around? 

So far, they have 14 announced. For the last two albums, during the week of release, they also dropped some new digital versions with voice memos on US, but I'm not sure If they will do It again for this album. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.