K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

This so a fun, cute, pop song! Shotaro is so cute I want him to be happy always! The dance is so fun! Much better than the mess ASNEEZE & NeXT release! 

• Like 1

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

As for Rosie….

idk how to feel about her possibly moving to TBL. I feel like if she wasn't going to create her own label with complete freedom as an artist like the other girls then she should've stayed with YG. Why leave YG for a lesser known company without the money and resources that YG has?

also…her and Somi are like the same artist with the same look, why go to a company that already had your doppelgänger? Somi barely even releases music…with YG she would've been the only soloist like her, have the access to the money and the resources…she could've negotiated a fab contract as the only soloist from BP to stay there…she could've really ran YG's pockets. 

i just don't see what she'd get at TBL that she wouldn't at YG, but nevertheless my support will remain with whatever she decides

loyalty to teddy? idk

Just now, ItsJustMe. said:

loyalty to teddy? idk

That's really the only thing I can think of, but at the same time she could've still worked with Teddy under YG loll

SM, Please give the New GG this level of Quality :jonny2:

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Nein said:

Why is RV being disrespected like this wtf. What is with SM butchering 10th anniversary releases; see SNSD's rushed promotions too.

terrible.

I'll never forgive them for ruining Holiday Night promotion and the horrendous Outfits in the MV:deadbanana2:

Thank God the girls still served and dropped All Night!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Mel. said:

As for Rosie….

idk how to feel about her possibly moving to TBL. I feel like if she wasn't going to create her own label with complete freedom as an artist like the other girls then she should've stayed with YG. Why leave YG for a lesser known company without the money and resources that YG has?

also…her and Somi are like the same artist with the same look, why go to a company that already has your doppelgänger? Somi barely even releases music…with YG she would've been the only soloist like her, have the access to the money and the resources…she could've negotiated a fab contract as the only soloist from BP to stay there…she could've really ran YG's pockets. 

i just don't see what she'd get at TBL that she wouldn't at YG, but nevertheless my support will remain with whatever she decides

TBL is actively trying to break away from YG and seeking investment to dilute/buy out YG's shares. They've already moved out of the YG building.

Maybe they are chasing Rosé and offering her the world and big bucks...as they know having an artist like her would make TBL significantly more appealing to investors than it is currently.

As for Rosé, no idea why she is considering TBL, but I can see why she didn't stay at YG for solo activities either.

CL did what you are suggesting by staying at YG...and her solo career was suppressed and delayed at every turn, staying at YG basically tanked her opportunity to make it big.

Edited by Zack

This might be the first Red Velvet release that I do not like one bit :emofish:

At least fx and snsd's SM sabotage releases were some of their best music and concepts, the summer queens deserve SO much better :emofish:

32 minutes ago, DelRey said:

@youresotoxic @Gorjesspazze9 WayV japanese debut?  

:suburban:

:deadbanana2:I just fainted in the middle of the street. 

• Haha 5

not even the hiatus could stop them from being the longevity legends they are... see when you make CLASSICS :clap3:

ALSO JIMIN :ghostface:We need another like crazy king

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Zack said:

They had a 3 day free trial to AI Background Generator and a dream 

And they RAN with it! :jonnycat:

GQSM1CHbwAA-E5A?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I'm pissed tbh, why does SM hate them so much. I was worried if they'd spite them after Joy's bubble 

• Like 1

And this is just a Festa song lol

Edited by Joseline

The way 2016 was the best year for KPOP hands down. Sorry, I don't make the rules. :giraffe:

• Like 2

Yes! Jimin's second album is coming! :gaycatina1: And Hobi will most likely release a new album and probably go on tour after being discharged in October.

• Like 1

The way he's still charting

Hanteo Album Chart — Weekly (24.06.10~24.06.16)

1. NAYEON NA ㅡ 294,223 copies
2. TRENDZ DREAMLIKE ㅡ 58,486 copies 
3. ONEPACT PARADOXX ㅡ 31,736 copies 
4. V Layover ㅡ 22,555 copies 
5. EVERGLOW ZOMBIE ㅡ 22,295 copies 
6. RedVelvet The ReVe Festival 2022 - Birthday ㅡ 14,255 copies 
7. cignature Sweetie but Saltie ㅡ 12,240 copies 
8. NCTWISH WISH ㅡ 9,006 copies 
9. aespa Armageddon ㅡ 8,383 copies 
10. SUHO 1 to 3 ㅡ 7,635 copies

Congratulations to Ateez for their second week in the TOP 10 on the Billboard 200 

3 hours ago, Red Velvet said:

the cover is hideous omg

? This disgusting fuq a22 company I'm heated 

They don't have money to fly them or rent a location Oh wow no budget so they had to use ai It's truly over for cake babes At least the music sounds okayish :biblionny:

I want this twink obliterated

spacer.png

• Like 1

spacer.png

they left a space for Seunghan

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Not some charts on iChart suddenly being under "repair" for hours...what kind of FRAUD

They've had so many things suddenly happen like this since they started getting PAKs...I guess possibly a certain someone might still be trying to "step on" aespa  :dies:

Edited by Zack
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

:deadbanana2:I just fainted in the middle of the street. 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Karina :clap3:

Taeyeon at #4 :clap3:

• Like 1

all the messy posts:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.