K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

These legends, now we only need Changbin and Han 

GQHUYniXEAAARET?format=jpg&name=large

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

6 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

These legends, now we only need Changbin and Han 

GQHUYniXEAAARET?format=jpg&name=large

maybe we can get Han for Balmain at Paris Fashion Week in September :sistrens:

as for Changbin maybe he could try Gap or maybe the clothing section at Costco or something

tellmemore.gif

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

talent doesnt matter when you have the best A&R in the industry :jonny5: perfect night is STILL one of the best kpop songs of recent times

You spend all that time hating on a group with flawless title tracks just to stan the worst song of 2023?

tellmemore.gif

3 minutes ago, Eternium said:

You spend all that time hating on a group with flawless title tracks just to stan the worst song of 2023?

tellmemore.gif

don't know what you're talking about

you cannot convince me there were no other label options.... jesus christ :rip: 

I cant believe she really doesn't care about her music career wow and the fact that she's "in talks" still :toofunny2: so disappointed tbh

anyways 3 blackpink albums this year :WAP:

Lisa and Jennie are also coming so close to each other i'm :deadbanana2: 

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

you cannot convince me there were no other label options.... jesus christ :rip: 

I cant believe she really doesn't care about her music career wow and the fact that she's "in talks" still :toofunny2: so disappointed tbh

"in talks" isnt that just TEDDY? i thought she signed with Columbia or something what happened to that? she really thinks she needs more On the Grounds :deadbanana:

we need the real Sunmi back 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Asscatchem said:

"in talks" isnt that just TEDDY? i thought she signed with Columbia or something what happened to that? she really thinks she needs more On the Grounds :deadbanana:

right what is there to talk about? she's just moving buildings :toofunny2:

all her western connections and networking down the drain. she was seen with columbia's ceo. she's literally bffs with taylor swift.

but she still chose to remain with Teddy :deadbanana: she really just doesnt care about her music career there's really no other reason

I thought we knew all along that Roseanne was gonna stay with YG or YG adjacent so idk why y'all are shocked

she knew there wasn't a better offer coming

tellmemore.gif

Why anyone is surprised or upset about Rose is beyond me. Just the fact that she's taken so long to do anything shows you she probably just does not care anymore

teddy is also busy with his girl group so good luck with that :rip: 

even HYBE would be a better option and we all know HYBE would literally snatch her in a heartbeat :toofunny2:

I still can't get over the bridge in Armageddon. 

Winter and NingNing did what they had to do. Is just perfect. :jonny5:

• Like 5

My how sweet challenge went viral on tik tok ugh..... Meanwhile my Supernova challenge is flopping...why? Ugh.... Maybe HeeHee vodoo is working over me :rip:

• Haha 5

Rose... No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

she knew there wasn't a better offer coming

Liessss.

She just can tweet 'I don't belong to any label yet' and bazillion company will want to work with her.

Unfortunately, she hates her fans. Lemme change fandom and join Jennietals or Lizards instead

With the long hiatus her career is basically over but the fact we well wait two years for OTG 2.0 well yes it was fun until it lasted. spacer.png

5 hours ago, Bewitched said:

She needs an excuse to those plane tickets.

Since she's probably on the top 10 celebrity that polluted the most with all these back and forth.

Lets be honest. rose got lucky. If she hadnt debuted in blackpink, she would have been your typical coffee server in korea while busking on weekends. So anything for her is a bonus at this point.

:gaycat5: love the praises and acclaim she's getting lately.

Tbf all girls in aespa are equally  gorgeous :clap3:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Liessss.

She just can tweet 'I don't belong to any label yet' and bazillion company will want to work with her.

Unfortunately, she hates her fans. Lemme change fandom and join Jennietals or Lizards instead

sure

tellmemore.gif

15 minutes ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

Let's be honest. rose got lucky. If she hadnt debuted in blackpink, she would have been your typical coffee server in korea while busking on weekends. So anything for her is a bonus at this point.

she always gave me the vibe that she would completely lose all drive once she got rich.

and she's definitely not as business savvy as Lisa and Jennie. Just let her be the socialite she wants to be

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.