K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

The 2021 fads are stomping MHJ and her children who are supposed to be the biggest kpop group according to KTRL in 2024 so the angry sentiments and personal attacks are understandable :fan:

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

Count it and something are my favs. Heaven is good too :jonnycat:

Edited by Dialamba

34 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

SNSD Japanese albums aren't just the best kpop Japanese music. It's honestly some of the best music period of the early 2010's. 

And Jessica's voice / their harmonies really turned that first album into a timeless masterpiece

Without their TALENT and SKILL it honestly would sound dated. I can't explain it but it's tea

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

The 2021 fads are stomping MHJ and her children who are supposed to be the biggest kpop group according to KTRL in 2024 so the angry sentiments and personal attacks are understandable :fan:

They still are, you talk about NJ as if they were flopping, like they have 2 songs in the top 5 atm :biblio:

I like Aespa way more than them but just because this time they dont have a #1 song doesn't mean they are over or flopping, be real. 

• Like 5

Just now, DelRey said:

They still are, you talk about NJ as if they were flopping, like they have 2 songs in the top 5 atm :biblio:

I like Aespa way more than them but just because this time they dont have a #1 song doesn't mean they are over or flopping, be real. 

Well they are flopping for their usual "standards" and all this talk about being above and untouchable is clearly backfiring :fan:

Most of this base were ganging up against aespa the moment Girls didn't lived up to Savage and NL success so I'm not sure why it should be different for this girls :matty:

• Thumbs Down 1

Karma Butterfly just randomly came on shuffle right now :jonny5: 

The Universe heard yall praising GG. And yes, thier vocals play a major part in keeping these songs from sounding dated. Whew, Legends Generation never fails

Aespa ain't bigger than New Jeans in Korea :rip: even as a Sheep I know that. I think Aespa Secured thier status as one of the top Leaders of this Gen, But New Jeans is def number 1 still.

7 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Well they are flopping for their usual "standards" and all this talk about being above and untouchable is clearly backfiring :fan:

Most of this base were ganging up against aespa the moment Girls didn't lived up to Savage and NL success so I'm not sure why it should be different for this girls :matty:

Why take it out on NewJeans when they're our allies now? Like the girls literally just got together to promote and they're both being targeted by the same jealous CEO (BHS). 

Y'all have got to learn that other women aren't our faves' enemies. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

s:wan: I have nothing against this girls personally nor those users who stans them

It's just amusing there's a double standards and treatment for certain ggs despite the claims that sheeps are majority running this base like cause I can guarantee if aespa have had never recovered. They will still get drag at the end of time :matty:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 2

he is so pretty :'(

2 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Why take it out on NewJeans when they're our allies now? Like the girls literally just got together to promote and they're both being targeted by the same jealous CEO (BHS). 

Y'all have got to learn that other women aren't our faves' enemies. 

"allies" :isudumblmao:

Sorry I'm out :sistrens:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

s:wan: I have nothing against this girls personally nor those users who stans them

It's just amusing there's a double standards and treatment for certain ggs despite the claims that sheeps are majority running this base like cause I can guarantee if aespa had never recovered. They will still get drag at the end of time :matty:

this year

lsrf: 2 songs no 3 no 8

ive: 2 songs no 2 no 38

gi: 2 songs no 10 no 11 (plus 1 viral song no 1)

ae: 2 songs no 1 no 5

nj: 2 songs no 2 no 3, not even inc 8 other songs are in top 50

nj is still doing better than everyone else. supernova just happen to be viral like fate. 

Edited by 1qazx
  • Like 1

I'm just imagining both newjeans single albums as a 4 track EP 

The way you can't give SM groups a little bit of success before their fans start acting up  :toofunny3: 

NJ being blocked by aespa from going #1 ≠ NJ flopping

NJ are literally doing amazing domestically with 2 songs in the top 5 right now, especially when you consider that their company is literally in the biggest scandal of the year. The only place they have seen a decline is on global streaming, but since when has SM sheep ever cared for global streaming, since they have constantly downplayed and acted like digital success is the only metric that matters apparently? Or is it because their faves are finally starting to do big numbers on global streaming as well, so global streaming is only relevant now? :cupid: Y'all better not call my JYP faves flops anymore then, thank you :coffee2:

aespa had way lower lows than NJ, but y'all wouldn't dare to claim that they flopped back then like some of y'all are doing with NJ now etc. (I'm just pointing out the double standards, cause aespa technically never flopped either and people were doing the most with them as well, especially when you look at their big album sales and every title track going top 10 at least etc.)

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 5

OMG THIS IS A HIT

11 minutes ago, 1qazx said:

this year

lsrf: 2 songs no 3 no 8

ive: 2 songs no 2 no 38

gi: 2 songs no 10 no 11 (plus 1 viral song no 1)

ae: 2 songs no 1 no 5

nj: 2 songs no 2 no 3, not even inc 8 other songs are in top 50

nj is still doing better than everyone else. supernova just happen to be viral like fate. 

@LovemeTear :sistrens:

• Haha 1

not them trying to summon that NJ anti for help

stan-twitter-ijbol.gif

Edited by TheCal

drama…? Let me promote Nayeon 

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

The way you can't give SM groups a little bit of success before their fans start acting up  :toofunny3: 

NJ being blocked by aespa from going #1 ≠ NJ flopping

NJ are literally doing amazing domestically with 2 songs in the top 5 right now, especially when you consider that their company is literally in the biggest scandal of the year. The only place they have seen a decline is on global streaming, but since when has SM sheep ever cared for global streaming, since they have constantly downplayed and acted like digital success is the only metric that matters apparently? Or is it because their faves are finally starting to do big numbers on global streaming as well, so global streaming is only relevant now? :cupid: Y'all better not call my JYP faves flops anymore then, thank you :coffee2:

aespa had way lower lows than NJ, but y'all wouldn't dare to claim that they flopped back then like some of y'all are doing with NJ now etc. (I'm just pointing out the double standards, cause aespa technically never flopped either and people were doing the most with them as well, especially when you look at their big album sales and every title track going top 10 at least etc.)

It's just that user tbh who has been trying to drag NJ lately.

I think almost all the users here likes both groups.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

why are we still arguing about that elevator music group when Nayeon just dropped a whole album of bangers 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Supernatural... finally a 2024 NewJeans song I might actually like

stan-twitter-ijbol.gif

Anyway aespa is securing those paks again this sunday :clap3:

i'm just happy IVE isn't the only top girl group who got stuck at #2 this year

spacer.png

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, TheCal said:

not them trying to summon that NJ anti for help

stan-twitter-ijbol.gif

That user made some points about yall favorite girls current stats 

You can just quote me if you have something to say :matty: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.