K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

50 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Worry about your favs who are getting outstreamed by "fads" :what:

Most streamed Kpop female group in the world and in South Korea. :clap3:Haters gonna hate. :coffee:

If you streamed Aespa music as much as you talked **** about Newjeans, maybe Aespa wouldn't be MIA on the charts above :michael:

I understand SM acts haven't been very relevant over the past 15 years. You seem to take that personally since your entire identity revolves around stanning the SM building. This has left you feeling hurt, angry, and resentful, as if your self-worth is under attack. Maybe it's worth reflecting on that instead of lashing out at successful young women online who are half your old age. :michael:

Kii stay mad tokkishit by next year Korea will drop old jeans 

focus on streaming their flop cb… those international numbers need help! Maybe use that energy to beg hybe for the payola again:michael:

• Replies 51.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

While I'm here

Newjeans x PUBG :eek:

Hanni IT GIRL :ihype:

Haerin new Hair :wave2:

New Merchandise teaser :pancake:

Upcoming schedule :pancake:

• Like 1

I remember someone claimed NJ is going to be the first Kpop group that will potentially get Kpop it's first proper Grammy nominations dddd,

lemme not be messy but  :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Edgy.

:cm:

Just now, Odette Violet said:

I remember someone claimed NJ is going to be the first Kpop group that will potentially get Kpop it's first proper Grammy nominations dddd,

They're still eligible for a new artist award.  All about timing. :keir:

1 minute ago, Odette Violet said:

Really Karen GIF by MOODMAN

Just now, harrythevifan said:

They're still eligible for a new artist award.  All about timing. :keir:

We will be tuning in :suburban:

4 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

No no remember how they were the most relevant kpop artist in the US bcs they don't rely on "stans" to stream them and "artificially" boost streams:bibliahh:

• Haha 3

For the people who have been living under a rock :cm:

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, LovemeTear said:

No no remember how they were the most relevant kpop artist in the US bcs they don't rely on "stans" to stream them and "artificially" boost streams:bibliahh:

Now see what it costs them :skull:

no stans, no HYBE payola.

Poor Heehee 

:ryan3:

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, LovemeTear said:

Kii why is only oldjeans  yall protect from the flop allegations

aespa was getting clocked on here much harder than nj has ever not to mention all the talk tokkishits were doing on bp last year bcs of those fraud US stats

Newjeans  d&d comedy GIF by Hyper RPG Cry me a river. It's not Newjeans, Tokkis or Kpop fans' fault Blackpink ditched their job and their own company. s:wan:

ImageImageImage

Mother :gaylorcat2:

• Like 2

• Thanks 1

nayeon devoured but why don't the song have the dance break part on streaming platforms :deadbanana:

@ JYP release an extended version nowwww

spacer.png

The music video for Nayeon is amazing but the song is not grabbing me like POP! did

Like the song is objectively well-made but... idk

• Thanks 1

okay budget and concept 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

nayeon devoured but why don't the song have the dance break part on streaming platforms :deadbanana:

@ JYP release an extended version nowwww

spacer.png

they should release 'ABCD (extended version)' on Spotify NOW to secure more streams :gaycat2:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, illia said:

The music video for Nayeon is amazing but the song is not grabbing me like POP! did

Like the song is objectively well-made but... idk

I get what you mean... it sounds too much with all the parts back to back after a few listens

• Like 2

2 hours ago, armink said:

MOTHER IS COMING :msmarvel:

Screaming, crying, throwing up, FULL ALBUL MY BIRTHDAY MONTH :weeps: 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

So is it basically confirmed that this will be RV's last regular comeback?

Given their recent comments,  half the members upcoming contract status, and the fact that they've been circling the drain for a while I assume they'll go the quasi-disbanded legacy act route after this where they split off into different companies and only reunite for special occasions like SNSD/Blackpink/EXO/Bigbang and what people thought we would get from f(x)

They haven't been "circling the drain" success-wise, they could continue for at least another 3 years and have successful comebacks/tours, it's more whether SM is willing and they are moving like they want to tank RV on purpose. Even this latest comeback has been thrown out with just 2 weeks of pre-orders/teasing.

All 5 members seem very committed and loyal to the group and fans. I think JOY and WENDY will be thinking very hard about whether to leave, since they will find it much harder to promote their solo music outside of SM (likely not able to appear on music shows, for example). I believe YERI has a different contract end, but I can see her wanting to leave and join an acting focused agency.

It's possible they will follow the blueprint of all 5 staying as members of RV and doing a comeback every now and then, even if some leave SM, which might be the best option for them.

my brand :jonny6: 

ABCD seems to be acclaimed I hope Spotify numbers will not be horrible  :clownny:

Soloists coming to save summer 2024, loving it!

• Like 2

Wish it had a catchy dance part like pop had

The screams when KARINA turned around...iconic.mp3! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

"The forgotten member of Stray Kids" @Save-Me-Oprah @TheCal

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

sus-cat-cat-watch.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.