• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

10 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Taeyeon August comeback song will be this

She will bring back EDM and Intense Choreography. :jonny6:I'm manifesting a "It's Dj Hyo on the Beat, Hoe" intro line

@Odette Violet

Let's stick with the barbiecore for now. Leave her poor knees :-x

• Haha 1

Im Nayeon? More like Im Thatbitch, am I right ladies?

spacer.png

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Cotton said:

Why is everyone allowed to underperform besides NewJeans? Y'all sound so silly.

The amount of ups and downs Aespa has served, especially globally you'd think a little more grace would be given to NJ considering they released two boring ass songs that fans clearly aren't crazy over.

Well considering how much hype they got and all this narrative of being "untouchable" or like "how they are above than your regular Kpop group"  from this very base :cm:

Where is this grace again when everyone and their mothers were dragging aespa bc girls supposedly underperformed? :cm:

But since it's faded jeans, let's extend the sympathy for this poor girls. 

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Thanks 1

N A Y E O N    T H E   L E G E N D   T H A T   Y O U   A R E

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Min Heehee blew it, she shoulda just handed in her laptop when they asked for it and moved on with her life

spacer.png

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Let's stick with the barbiecore for now. Leave her poor knees :-x

Oh yeah, We need to keep our Knee joints in good condition for the 2027 Grand Comeback :jonny5:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, LovemeTear said:

just realized former US queens old jeans are only a few days away from exiting Spotify 

all that gap from tokkishits last year only for old jeans to end up a 2023 fad in pop… not a single bit of global stardom this era

Worry about your favs who are getting outstreamed by "fads" :what:

Most streamed Kpop female group in the world and in South Korea. :clap3:Haters gonna hate. :coffee:

21 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Heehee's big ego shaded the group whose fandom was basically behind their huge global streams + songs that are literal snoozes, now they are humbled a bit s:wan:

If you streamed Aespa music as much as you talked **** about Newjeans, maybe Aespa wouldn't be MIA on the charts above :michael:

I understand SM acts haven't been very relevant over the past 15 years. You seem to take that personally since your entire identity revolves around stanning the SM building. This has left you feeling hurt, angry, and resentful, as if your self-worth is under attack. Maybe it's worth reflecting on that instead of lashing out at successful young women online who are half your old age. :michael:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Well considering how much hype they got and all this narrative of being "untouchable" or like "how they are above than your regular Kpop group"  from this very base :cm:

Where is this grace again when everyone and their mothers were dragging aespa bc girls supposedly underperformed? :cm:

But since it's faded jeans, let's extend the sympathy for this poor girls. 

Let's be clear NJ underperforming doesn't mean Aespa is bigger than them in Korea or internationally. :rip:

So yes if all their peers else can have an underperformance they can too. 

oh GODyeon don't end these other ******* with ABCPAK

• Like 1

Just now, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Worry about your favs who are getting outstreamed by "fads" :what:

If you streamed Aespa music as much as you talked **** about Newjeans, maybe Aespa wouldn't be MIA on the charts above :michael:

I understand SM acts haven't been very relevant over the past 15 years. You seem to take that personally since your entire identity revolves around stanning the SM building. This has left you feeling hurt, angry, and resentful, as if your self-worth is under attack. Maybe it's worth reflecting on that instead of lashing out at successful young women online who are half your old age. :michael:

:'( aww poor me. I'm hurt, angry and resentful 

The amount of deflections some stans have. I know some of y'all are not sleeping well seeing yall faves current streams 

:bibliahh:

But happy to help if that's the only way for you to cope :coffee:

5 minutes ago, Cotton said:

Let's be clear NJ underperforming doesn't mean Aespa is bigger than them in Korea or internationally. :rip:

:rip: NJ is definitely not bigger than aespa or IVE currently* 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Circle Chart

#1 Supernova - 34,545,710

#2 How Sweet - 28,703,340

#3 Bubble Gum - 21,915,122

#5 Armaggedon - 19,479,355

Armaggedon - 1,105,852 albums

How Sweet - 1,089,286 albums

aespa smash era vs newJeans flop era nnnnnnnn

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Odette Violet said:

:'( aww poor me. I'm hurt, angry and resentful 

The amount of deflections some stans have. I know some of y'all are not sleeping well seeing yall faves current streams 

:bibliahh:

But happy to help if that's the only way for you to cope :coffee:

You are a company stan. You stan a goddamn building. Not the artists nor the staff. You can't even name a single staff member who worked on Aespa, despite them being responsible for most of the work you consume. Do you even like Kpop or music, or anything? All you do is lift SM celebrities up to bring everyone else down. Get Help.

• Like 1

nayeon's album is cute, but her debut was stronger.

1 minute ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

You are a company stan. You stan a goddamn building. Not the artists nor the staff. You can't even name a single staff member who worked on Aespa, despite them being responsible for most of the work you consume. Do you even like Kpop or music, or anything? All you do is lift SM celebrities up to bring everyone else down. Get Help.

I Stan a goddamn company but I don't know any single staff working with them, make it make sense :skull: sorry if I don't worship the likes of Heehee like some of yall do

Let it all out sis. It must be hard for you this past few weeks :eli:

the girls are fighting 

• Haha 2

Nayeon's ear for hits is insane :jonny2: she doesn't miss

3 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

I Stan a goddamn company but I don't know any single staff working with them, make it make sense :skull: sorry if I don't worship the likes of Heehee like some of yall do

Let it all out sis. It must be hard for you this past few weeks :eli:

Unlike you, I like many Kpop groups. I also don't feel validated when one group or another is doing better or worse, as Kpop is not tied to my sense of self worth. So no it's not "hard" for me. :what:  Any group doing well should good news for Kpop or Korean music lovers in general. I even remember Aespa saying something similar in an interview very recently. Maybe you should consider paying attention to what your favs say once in a while, you could learn a thing or two.

1 minute ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Unlike you, I like many Kpop groups. I also don't feel validated when one group or another is doing better or worse, as Kpop is not tied to my sense of self worth. So no it's not "hard" for me. :what:  Any group doing well should good news for Kpop or Korean music lovers in general. I even remember Aespa saying something similar in an interview very recently. Maybe you should consider paying attention to what your favs say once in a while, you could learn a thing or two.

Good for you I guess? :bird:

I am my own individual like any other users here whose free to voice out my opinions regardless who I stan :hippo:

That being said Faded Jeans are still half baked untalented idols who makes the blandest music out of any top GGs and they aren't worth the hype  :giraffe:

• MuBank.EP1210: SPIA, Candy Shop, BADVILLAIN, ARTMS, cignature, Yves, Kep1er, EVERGLOW, HYNN, NewJeans, NAYEON(TWICE), Nicole, SUNMI, ONE PACT, WHIB, WATERFIRE, FANTASY BOYS, TRENDZ, WayV

13!

:cm:

Just now, Odette Violet said:

Good for you I guess? :bird:

I am my own individual like any other users here whose free to voice out my opinions regardless who I stan :hippo:

That being said Faded Jeans are still half baked untalented idols who makes the blandest music out of any top GGs and they aren't worth the hype  :giraffe:

Blm Fight Me GIF by Holly Logan

1 hour ago, Cotton said:

Why is everyone allowed to underperform besides NewJeans? Y'all sound so silly.

The amount of ups and downs Aespa has served, especially globally you'd think a little more grace would be given to NJ considering they released two boring ass songs that fans clearly aren't crazy over.

Kii why is only oldjeans  yall protect from the flop allegations

aespa was getting clocked on here much harder than nj has ever not to mention all the talk tokkishits were doing on bp last year bcs of those fraud US stats

Edited by LovemeTear
  • Thanks 3

32 minutes ago, Axel. said:

Circle Chart

#1 Supernova - 34,545,710

#2 How Sweet - 28,703,340

#3 Bubble Gum - 21,915,122

#5 Armaggedon - 19,479,355

Armaggedon - 1,105,852 albums

How Sweet - 1,089,286 albums

aespa smash era vs newJeans flop era nnnnnnnn

Quick give the Spotify stats…:bibliahh:

so now yall admit old jeans is on the same level as the rest of 4th gen? Bcs I remember the same users last year acting like they were the #1 gg and Kpop next global act:michael:

Edited by LovemeTear
  • Haha 1

Nayeon served hard.... we have no choice but to mass stream

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.