• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

3 minutes ago, Zack said:

sounding like they are summoning a demon from another realm or dying from a persistent and painful illness, whenever their mic is switched on. 

IRENE-IS-QUEEN.gif

but enough about Rosé and Jimin

spacer.png

I'll still need the examples tho

quingifs-mannequinney.gif

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

shame txt bombed with their followup

spacer.png

Fall 2023 was just bad for HYBE bgs I think: Chasing That Feeling -> God of Music -> Sweet Venom

Low-tier title tracks for all their discographies

haocentral-zhang-hao.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

but enough about Rosé and Jimin

spacer.png

Don't be rude to Rosé

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Thailand is going AWF :deadbanana:

They picked such a slutty poster of Wonbin. :clap3:

I love Thailand for numerous reasons (beautiful islands, the guys are hung, etc) and wish them the best.

On that topic, GOM wasn't it imo but is holding on better than expected. I thought she would completely drop out of the charts tbh

Edited by gigantopithecus

love that the stupid Bella Poarch version of Sweet Venom made no noise WHATSOEVER

I love seeing Bang Si-Hyuk CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. His loss is the only reason I’m still alive, I was born to love and enjoy the failure that he has achieved.

spacer.png

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheCal said:

we need examples

quingifs-mannequinney.gif

Haha I’m on my phone right now! But I will try to do a ranking ofthe current hottest kr actors :gaycat1:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Don't be rude to Rosé

giphy.gif

did I say something wrong 

spacer.png

come through queens

IRENE-IS-QUEEN.gif

They way they pulled almost 2B with their back catalog alone in 2023 :clap3: 

Like even if they didn't release anything in 2023, they would still out-stream 99 % of Kpop in 2023 with the their back catalog alone which is so impressive  @Mitsuki @xrosup 

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1

How do these little fan ******* win video call events with their faves? Because I purchased 37 copies of Orange Blood and didn't even receive a thank you.

• Haha 1

I would not join the video call with my faves even if I got paid

gretchen-giggle.gif

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

can I say something controversial yet brave and admit that most of these RIIZE year end performances have been so fuckin boring with them rotating through performing the same 3 studio version’d lipsync vocal’d songs 

the most exciting one was the one where Wonbin had his guitar slay and Get A Guitar with the live band 

spacer.png

I do not follow RIIZE but this is my biggest problem with kpop in general today. Most people I see complaining about 4th gen is the music but honestly the lack of interesting performances gets me the most.

Most kpop groups are 99% of the time lipsyncing so most of the performances will ALWAYS look and even sound the same. Even for year end performances it's always the same intro + song + dance break + song, we're lucky of we get new pre-recorded vocals or a new arrangement. I remember a lot of groups just lip synced the first week in music shows and then it was live for the rest and the year end awards too. For me live vocals always make a performance interesting cuz you're rooting and seeing something at least a bit different everytime, nowdays if you see one performance you've seen all basically. I say 4th gen cuz a lot of 4th gen groups didn't even get to showcase their talents but even 3rd gen groups who used to sing live don't do as often anymore. I blame the focus the industry is having on fancams and visuals so everyone has to dance and look pretty all the time and live vocals require more of the idol.

/endrant

• Thanks 1

Lisa back @ Crazy Horse in Paris. She really said IDGAF to the backlash she received :fan::clap3:live your life queen! Keep em mad :fan:

20 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

shame txt bombed

I was happy

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, VelvetCrush said:

even 3rd gen groups who used to sing live don't do as often anymore. I blame the focus the industry is having on fancams and visuals so everyone has to dance and look pretty all the time and live vocals require more of the idol

red velvet having THOSE vocals and their mics basically turning into accessories for most of their performances since the pandemic is my villain origin story :chick3:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

I do not follow RIIZE but this is my biggest problem with kpop in general today. Most people I see complaining about 4th gen is the music but honestly the lack of interesting performances gets me the most.

Most kpop groups are 99% of the time lipsyncing so most of the performances will ALWAYS look and even sound the same. Even for year end performances it's always the same intro + song + dance break + song, we're lucky of we get new pre-recorded vocals or a new arrangement. I remember a lot of groups just lip synced the first week in music shows and then it was live for the rest and the year end awards too. For me live vocals always make a performance interesting cuz you're rooting and seeing something at least a bit different everytime, nowdays if you see one performance you've seen all basically. I say 4th gen cuz a lot of 4th gen groups didn't even get to showcase their talents but even 3rd gen groups who used to sing live don't do as often anymore. I blame the focus the industry is having on fancams and visuals so everyone has to dance and look pretty all the time and live vocals require more of the idol.

/endrant

the annoying thing is that RIIZE has several above average vocalists and have proven that they sound great when their mics are on… they just don’t 

maybe things will change this year but I guarantee this next award show performance will be yet another lipsynced same old performance of Talk Saxy

spacer.png

• Like 1

still thinking about that performance yesterday where every single member of Zerobaseone even lipsync’d the instruments they were pretending to play 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Trailer for Jennie’s new variety show “Apartment 404”

• Like 3

Jiwoong fake playing the maracas

oh it was bad for him

spacer.png

Not to bring up BSS again but they turn their mics on and brought fun performances

They're coming back in 2024 so they're basically moving like a normal group and people should stan even if they don't follow svt

0f8465d349062201da523b93d3b0dff69b3d5f77

Edited by gigantopithecus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.