K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

ArmysAreDun is so bad im sorry yall

I already disliked the bsides based on the snippets so no "lucid dreaming" moment for me ig

i tried 

:clack:

SuperNova is that ***** tho

:clack:

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

1 hour ago, Beamon said:

This is their best mv :clap3:. The song is a good contrast to Supernova. 

You cannot convince me that SM creative team didn't get challenged after how XG ate the Cyber core concept last year. Since then, they really stepped up their games. 

-

The first 5 songs of the album really fit them and their concept, but then it became meh. Like the songs are boring and doesn't match the vibe of the project. Mine is the best b side, hands down! 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I never thought I'd say this, but among the big four girl groups, Aespa has come out on top this time.

Supernova >>>>>>> Armageddon >>> How Sweet/Bubble/Smart >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Heya >>>>>>>> Accendio >>>> Easy

IMG_9516.gif?ex=6655aa69&is=665458e9&hm=

Edited by Ethereal
  • Like 1

The Armagaddeon MV is seriously such a SERVE :jonny: Their BEST EVER. 

13 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

They have showed they can make an amazing title track and put it in a turdy album: Drama

they have showed they can make the turdiest kpop album ever: Girls

Skskskksksk :busted:

4 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

I never thought I'd say this, but among the big four girl groups, Aespa has come out on top this time.

Supernova >>>>>>> Armageddon >>> How Sweet/Bubble/Smart >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Heya >>>>>>>> Accendio >>>> Easy

Bubble gum above accendio? :biblio:

Posted (edited)
Just now, Hendery said:

agreed

it's better :heart:

Edited by ItsJustMe.
  • Like 1

so why does armageddon sounds like dash in some parts

winterkii2.png

2 minutes ago, Hendery said:

Accendio was cute for a few weeks, but Bubble has much more replay value. I love IVE, but they kind of missed the mark with this mini. 

Physical sales last year were a joke! I'm glad that the craziness seems to be over. Also, what happened to the 1.8 million of G idle pre-orders that Cube announced? If I'm not mistaken, they still haven't sold the announced amount?  

3 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

so why does armageddon sounds like dash in some parts

winterkii2.png

2 SOTYs iktr

winterkii2.png

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Pinter said:

@MonsterNavy maybe youre right, aespa is kinda becoming the next blackpink ATP and i wont be surprised if more blinks Will also start supporting them... I'm talking this in terms of image and success wise not so much with their sound...but yeah i see the same pattern...

yes, and blonks already loved them ever since they attended the bom pink world tour :heart:

aespa releases remind me of blackpink in a way that its an event and all eyes are on them. truly the best girl groups ever :heart:

they need to release that bom pink backstage photo to end us all

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 2

He's so gorgeous

:smitten: Not to do an Oprah, but WOW he is the moment. :bird:

• Like 2

Just now, Adama said:

Physical sales last year were a joke! I'm glad that the craziness seems to be over. Also, what happened to the 1.8 million of G idle pre-orders that Cube announced? If I'm not mistaken, they still haven't sold the announced amount?  

spacer.png

* bring back that comment of BYS to MHJ * 

• Haha 1

Armageddon is good and is the perfect follow up to Supernova :clap3: Both songs are completely different from each other, but at the same time have the same aespa identity, which makes both releases sound so fresh :bunny:

I just listened to the whole album, and as expected I wasn't really gagged by any of the b-sides. Personally, I barely use any aespa b-sides, since they are more of a singles artist to me. 

3 minutes ago, Adama said:

they're at 1.6m+ on Circle I think.

25 minutes ago, Eternium said:

The numbers would be incredibly disappointing if they didn't tamper expectations already. The physicals are bombing and a huge disappointment, honestly. They had 1.1M+ trying to pre-order 1 edition of the album…and the total stock orders are 1.02M. How do you **** up that badly?

On top of that, they never officially announced global distribution. The SM Global Shop posted a link saying we can pre-order Armageddon for a 7/5 release which is crazy. Or we can just buy it from local K-pop shops and pay a fortune. My 6 editions cost $160+.

The way they always drag talented groups only to end up losing. History will continue to repeat itself

I've been rooting for them to do well since they announced the group. I hope they get the money to make significantly better music. :coffee:

I mean they haven't shipped the CDP at all and we know over 1M people signed up for it. So potentially the total sales could reach 2M (as if they produce enough CD player lol)

+ there's no international orders either

su su su supernova >  bang shitty bang bang shitty bang bang :giraffe:

Mine best b side on the album :clap3:

second half mostly a chop :ryan3: but melody kinda serves for kpop ballad standards. overall very 00s kdrama ost but it's toooo short

Posted (edited)

1. Savage

2. Supernova

3. Drama

4. Spicy 

5. Next Level

6. Black Mamba 

7. Amangeddon 

8. Girls 

:gayoncecat3:

Increase in quality with every release starting with SPICY, THEN DRAMA, THEN SUPERNOVA....this is the first slip after out doing themselves 3 consecutive times, but it's meant to happen! 

Edited by Kh-Loud

the way they "stepped on" the entire hybe family :deadbanana2:

:ahh: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

finally someone said it :WAP:

I didnt wanna keep mentioning blackpink but aespa really does remind me of blackpink.

aespa is THEEE event :WAP:

there's so many different instrumentals, vocal bits and harmonizations in armageddon that make replaying it so much fun :jonnycat:

the bridge and outro are so good as well I'm obsessed! :gayriahcat2:

I was expecting the album tp be **** anyway, hope it flops :1stplace:

• Confused 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

insane

how do you serve 2 sotys & mvs of the year? :biblio:

• Like 1

Armageddon is doing amazing...and Supernova nearly 450K ULs is insane :jonnycat:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.