• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

2 hours ago, Mel. said:

A touring FORCE!!! :clap3:

I see why they keep the anti's upset. Haters really tried to sabotage this tour only for it to become the biggest by a group. That BLACKPINK karma gonna always hit!

Nobody's angrier than the fans! We need BlackPink poor, destitute and HUNGRY to release music! Enough is enough!

2 hours ago, Sonny said:

I really need that CD player, hope it won't be too expensive.

It's $47 on the U.S. Barnes & Noble website!

2 hours ago, Mattheo said:

and im ready to eat it up like i did to KTL

I liked KTL, too. But it was definitely polarizing and ruined a lot of BP's momentum at the time (thank God HYLT turned that around). I'm just not sold on Armageddon at all…but then again, I didn't like the Supernova teaser, either.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Zack said:

"Armageddon" the cryptic harbinger of impending doom, has become entwined with the esoteric notion of MULTIWORLD theory, stirring fervent speculation among conspiracy theorists, some alleging that "Armageddon" is not merely a celestial anomaly but a manifestation of interdimensional rifts, allowing glimpses into parallel realities, with this theory positing that the convergence of multiple worlds could unleash cataclysmic events, shattering the fabric of existence as we know it, whilst whispers abound of clandestine experiments and covert agendas aimed at manipulating these otherworldly forces for nefarious ends, as reports of inexplicable phenomena proliferate, believers in the MULTIWORLD conspiracy warn of the dire consequences of meddling with forces beyond our comprehension; what secrets lie hidden within the depths of "Armageddon" and to what lengths will shadowy powers go to harness its enigmatic power for their own sinister purposes remains to be seen. Armageddon defies explanation. 

Hope that helps!

This is giving how SM describes thier album tracklist genres :toofunny2:

• Haha 4

I don't want to speak prematurely because we've yet to hear Armageddon nor have any idea how it will perform, but I'm almost shocked at how competent and effective SM has been for aespa's album rollout.

It's honestly making their first feel like such a big deal. :jonny:

• Like 3

We will finally see the real aespa from Welcome To My World Vs. their doppelgangers :jonny6:

what an era to witness 

Posted (edited)

IMG-4595

album selling over 1.6M and yet they can't even use some of that money to bribe spotify for some cute little playlisting

i might have to personally intervene atp

spacer.png

Edited by hallucinate
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Zack said:

"Armageddon" the cryptic harbinger of impending doom, has become entwined with the esoteric notion of MULTIWORLD theory, stirring fervent speculation among conspiracy theorists, some alleging that "Armageddon" is not merely a celestial anomaly but a manifestation of interdimensional rifts, allowing glimpses into parallel realities, with this theory positing that the convergence of multiple worlds could unleash cataclysmic events, shattering the fabric of existence as we know it, whilst whispers abound of clandestine experiments and covert agendas aimed at manipulating these otherworldly forces for nefarious ends, as reports of inexplicable phenomena proliferate, believers in the MULTIWORLD conspiracy warn of the dire consequences of meddling with forces beyond our comprehension; what secrets lie hidden within the depths of "Armageddon" and to what lengths will shadowy powers go to harness its enigmatic power for their own sinister purposes remains to be seen. Armageddon defies explanation. 

Hope that helps!

Welp the cd player made more noise than Armageddon preview…album sales secured at least

spacer.png

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

IMG-4595

album selling over 1.6M and yet they can't even use some of that money to bribe spotify for some cute little playlisting

spacer.png

I fear, The era is over! But I need them to start pushing Rei opening verse on tik tok though!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

IMG-4595

spacer.png

If you guys didn't know accendio is supposed to be a title track

spacer.png

• Haha 1

******* SM.

I was already going to buy 4 versions and they announce that CDP thing.

Oh well, there goes my money. 

spacer.png

Posted (edited)

The way this new aespa era is going so perfectly and smoothly :clap3: SM finally being able to have a good album rollout I fear after sabotaging aespa for years.

Like there's nothing bad you can say about this era so far

cce98a6504cbf91909cab8beef52d731747f3e0e

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

If you guys didn't know accendio is supposed to be a title track

spacer.png

does starship know?

spacer.png

well at least it had more performances (4 in total) than their previous "title tracks" either way (2 performances) and off the record (3 performances)

wow the growth :)

Its coming:celestial4:

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

and this is why no other kpop group could even compare. none of these 4th or 5th gen kids are getting on their level :rip: 

their 2nd tour being on the same list as THEE Beyoncé, Madonna & Taylor Swift :deadbanana2:

- #6 highest grossing tour by a female act ever

- highest grossing tour by an asian act ever

- highest grossing tour by a vocal group male or female 

- highest grossing concert by an asian act and vocal group on a single show ($13m) 

thats ******* CRAZY :deadbanana:

Edited by MonsterNavy

7 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

does starship know?

spacer.png

well at least it had more performances (4 in total) than their previous "title tracks" either way (2 performances) and off the record (3 performances)

wow the growth :)

Idk why they called Accendio a TT. It's just a b side with a mv for me. Should have been the pre release to kick off the whole era. The era also missed a performance like on It's live. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Born Pink era: 

- 2.9m album sales (highest sales record for kpop female group, record still hasnt been broken)

- 2.5billion spotify streams for the born pink album (2nd biggest female kpop album just behind their own "the album")

- 330m gross tour (highest grossing tour for a vocal group and asian act ever)

- headlined coachella and hyde park

- first kpop act to reach #1 on spotify with Pink Venom & Shut Down 

- record breaking organic youtube views

and more!

the biggest kpop era ever? :deadbanana2:

all this while music is just their quick lil side gig :rip:

they really paved the way. imagine if they focused on being full time musicians :rip:

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Adama said:

Idk why they called Accendio a TT. It's just a b side with a mv for me. Should have been the pre release to kick off the whole era. The era also missed a performance like on It's live. 

Atp they should release on title because the multiplie singles strategy doesn't work with IVE :bird: Even kitsch did flop internationally but was at least smash in Korea, baddie era was truly their first miss. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cyanide said:

Between supernova, their M countdown encore, the Armageddon snippet and this CD player I'm gonna have to buy their album

as K-pop fans and music fans, we should all be unanimously supporting this level of QUALITY, SOUND, and CREATIVE

no for real. aespa is giving everything and more this era

I genuinely love armageddon more than supernova now and its just a few seconds of teasers :WAP: supernova is a 100/10 for me btw

the photoshoots, styling, the teaser videos, the album designs, the music videos, the performances just WOW :WAP:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

and this is why no other kpop group could even compare. none of these 4th or 5th gen kids are getting on their level :rip: 

their 2nd tour being on the same list as THEE Beyoncé, Madonna & Taylor Swift :deadbanana2:

- #6 highest grossing tour by a female act ever

- highest grossing tour by an asian act ever

- highest grossing tour by a vocal group male or female 

- highest grossing concert by an asian act and vocal group on a single show ($13m) 

thats ******* CRAZY :deadbanana:

can some blonk make a thread for this legendary achievement? (i am banned from making threads dd)

they made asian and girl group herstory :heart:

@WeFoundWill @Asscatchem @Mel.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Atp they should release on title because the multiplie singles strategy doesn't work with IVE :bird: Even kitsch did flop internationally but was at least smash in Korea, baddie era was truly their first miss. 

Yeah, clearly Twice daughters lol! But I do think Accendio would have worked well as a pre-release. Especially bc the teasers were well liked. Also, It just hit me that all the IVE teasers for the ERA outside the last ones were related to Accendio and not Heya :dies:

Posted (edited)

This era deserved so much better! Conceptually it was their best even if the album wasn't their best… 

Edited by Adama
  • Like 2

almost $14m on a single show is really insane though :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.