K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

PERIIIIIIIIIIOD! There's no one bigger

BORN PINK is now the 8th highest grossing tour of the decade with $331M grossed in 66 concerts:

Coldplay, $810.97M
Harry Styles, $617.3M
Elton John, $614.88M
Beyoncé, $579.81M
Ed Sheeran, $500.01M
Rammstein, $406.17M
The Weeknd, $360.21M
BLACKPINK, $331.82M
Bad Bunny, $314.45M

BLACKPINK's name amongst legends, Harry Styles, Ed Sheeran, and Bad Bunny :jonny5:

• Like 1

• Replies 51.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

:jonny5: Time to pull out my Gee Mini album. Aespa Cd Player; The gift that keeps giving

@Rhyme Phewww-- and Koreaboo has photos showing that this CD player is rechargeable and has bluetooth connectivity. It is about to be ON if I can get one of these 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/netizens-react-aespas-unique-cd-player-albums/

Edited by Reginald
  • Like 2

Just now, Rhyme said:

BLACKPINK's name amongst legends, Harry Styles, Ed Sheeran, and Bad Bunny :jonny5:

A touring FORCE!!! :clap3:

I see why they keep the anti's upset. Haters really tried to sabotage this tour only for it to become the biggest by a group. That BLACKPINK karma gonna always hit!

I really need that CD player, hope it won't be too expensive.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eternium said:

Armageddon sounds like their Kill This Love. Oh, no :/

and im ready to eat it up like i did to KTL

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Reginald said:

@Rhyme Phewww-- and Koreaboo has photos showing that this CD player is rechargeable and has bluetooth connectivity. It is about to be ON if I can get one of these 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/netizens-react-aespas-unique-cd-player-albums/

I'm really about to bust out my wired apple earpods and start carrying around Jpop CDs in my bag....aespa is really taking us to the 2000s. Their concept giving us a whole experience :worship2:

• Thanks 1

Kinda concerned about whether SM will get the production and stock levels right for the CD Player ver.

Literally everyone wants it..even non-fans, watch it go out of stock immediately :rip:

• Like 1

Not iChart apologizing....what is this mess :skull:

Instead of being sorry, DELETE flop ass VIBE from the iChart system and then aespa would have had multiple PAKs by now

• Like 2

Aespa is the only interesting thing in Kpop right now 

• Like 2

kill this love a misunderstood bop

• Like 2

well i guess everyone else will be fighting for second best album packaging this year - the cd player is GENIUS :jonny3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Their next tour is going to be massive :WAP:

30 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

kill this love a misunderstood bop

I swear it's one of their best song to performs live!  Idk why people hate it that much when they released worst songs :coffee2:

• Like 1

• ATRL Administrator

Still silence on the Seunghan front? :dancehall:

That's got to be the best album design since pink tape. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Still silence on the Seunghan front? :dancehall:

Crickets, mom. 

put up a banner and change the logo we need to sound the alarms 🚨 

aespa really saw the boygroups destroying the planet with plastic bullshit and said hold my soju

spacer.png

• Like 2

SM not even releasing one single solitary statement since Seunghan went on hiatus is so cruel

if they've made the choice to kick him out then just rip the bandaid off and TELL US so we can move on as a society and get a bit of closure.

if he IS coming back but just not yet then say that. We don't need a date, we just want to know if a comeback is even on the table.

I feel like they've been reluctant to say anything because they feel like they can have it both ways… the Obsessed Seunghan Haters are happy because they think he's gone, and Seunghan's large and devoted fanbase stays supporting the group as a whole because they think he's coming back and don't want to let it go

im just exhausted

spacer.png

• Like 1

godspa the current kpop leaders :clap3:

• Like 1

Can someone explain the current lore to me? I feel totally lost and considering how interesting things are with aespa I'm kinda invested

The SM building is now "WE LOVE SEUNGHAN" on Google Maps

spacer.png

spacer.png

it's pity she won't be participating in the cb promotion but health comes first

djV4Ym9.gif

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

SM not even releasing one single solitary statement since Seunghan went on hiatus is so cruel

if they've made the choice to kick him out then just rip the bandaid off and TELL US so we can move on as a society and get a bit of closure.

if he IS coming back but just not yet then say that. We don't need a date, we just want to know if a comeback is even on the table.

I feel like they've been reluctant to say anything because they feel like they can have it both ways… the Obsessed Seunghan Haters are happy because they think he's gone, and Seunghan's large and devoted fanbase stays supporting the group as a whole because they think he's coming back and don't want to let it go

im just exhausted

spacer.png

They were busy reinventing how we listen to music with the cd players for Armageddon. So be quiet Tiffany.

Jessica flying into Seoul on SNSD's 20th anniversary and telling her cab driver to floor it towards "WE LOVE SEUNGHAN"

spacer.png

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, MusicFan98 said:

Can someone explain the current lore to me? I feel totally lost and considering how interesting things are with aespa I'm kinda invested

"Armageddon" the cryptic harbinger of impending doom, has become entwined with the esoteric notion of MULTIWORLD theory, stirring fervent speculation among conspiracy theorists, some alleging that "Armageddon" is not merely a celestial anomaly but a manifestation of interdimensional rifts, allowing glimpses into parallel realities, with this theory positing that the convergence of multiple worlds could unleash cataclysmic events, shattering the fabric of existence as we know it, whilst whispers abound of clandestine experiments and covert agendas aimed at manipulating these otherworldly forces for nefarious ends, as reports of inexplicable phenomena proliferate, believers in the MULTIWORLD conspiracy warn of the dire consequences of meddling with forces beyond our comprehension; what secrets lie hidden within the depths of "Armageddon" and to what lengths will shadowy powers go to harness its enigmatic power for their own sinister purposes remains to be seen. Armageddon defies explanation. 

Hope that helps!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.