K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

Armageddon sounds so GOOD omg aespa really can't release a bad title!

• Like 1

• Replies 51.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

GORfBhPWwAAUyoH?format=jpg&name=largeGORavzCa8AAsB0-?format=jpg&name=largeGORavzGasAAeN-q?format=jpg&name=largeGORavzDakAAKA7J?format=jpg&name=largeGORavzHawAA-lOX?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

GORfBhPWwAAUyoH?format=jpg&name=largeGORavzCa8AAsB0-?format=jpg&name=largeGORavzGasAAeN-q?format=jpg&name=largeGORavzDakAAKA7J?format=jpg&name=largeGORavzHawAA-lOX?format=jpg&name=large

minheejin's done it again. the visuals look better than anything they've done prior :jonny5: the album artworks are SICK.

1 hour ago, BellKat said:

I have been feeling really down lately with all the MHJ situation and had not even had the energy to interact with anybody :chick3:

This is very beautiful tho, I kinda want one. I may not stan but they are truly giving their all on this CB.

Congrats :bird:

same sis

like ive said, le sserafim's designers hate them! glad garam got out of that mess!

• Haha 2

Congratulations legends :clap3:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

like ive said, le sserafim's designers hate them! glad garam got out of that mess!

Probably the worst album cover in music history?

Between supernova, their M countdown encore, the Armageddon snippet and this CD player I'm gonna have to buy their album

as K-pop fans and music fans, we should all be unanimously supporting this level of QUALITY, SOUND, and CREATIVE

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Adama said:

Congratulations legends :clap3:

wow :clap3:

It's giving leaders of a said generation :khalyan: 

style_664c351c06680-930x698.jpg

style_664c353499d75-930x618.jpgstyle_664c3528752fd-930x698.jpg

style_66415020ad405-1056x1400.jpg

• Like 1

everglow's hospital concept pics are the best from a gg this year idc what big4 stans think :jonnycat:

• Thanks 1

goodbye get up era, you were so iconic :jonny5:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Cyanide said:

Between supernova, their M countdown encore, the Armageddon snippet and this CD player I'm gonna have to buy their album

as K-pop fans and music fans, we should all be unanimously supporting this level of QUALITY, SOUND, and CREATIVE

Im definitely buying the CD player. I don't care if it's an alibaba factory CD player that may break my airpods with cheap cancer-causing bluetooth waves, they made packaging interesting again :jonny5: 

• Like 2

aespa is destroying these gen 4 fools oml

• Like 5

1 hour ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

this looks great, we're seated

• Like 2

ive been meaning to go back to a mid 2000s flip phone, between my studies (software engineering), my hobbies (gaming, coding) and my iphone, I'm so burnt OUT from these devices... but what's been holding me back is the idea of not being able to listen to anything on the go (I know mp3 players exist but idk cba tbh)

oh the way ill be pulling out that aespa walkman at the trainstation idgaf letsgo

• Like 4

Aespa's styling this era is top notch a mix of 90s and Y2K, with a bit of cyber ( i don't even know if what I said makes sense :dancehall:

spacer.png

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

ive been meaning to go back to a mid 2000s flip phone, between my studies (software engineering), my hobbies (gaming, coding) and my iphone, I'm so burnt OUT from these devices... but what's been holding me back is the idea of not being able to listen to anything on the go (I know mp3 players exist but idk cba tbh)

oh the way ill be pulling out that aespa walkman at the trainstation idgaf letsgo

the way this commercial is so timeless and the phone still looks great to this day :jonny5: LG should just bring this back

1+1=10 :bibliahh:

aespa CD Player :clap: I haven't had a walkman-style CD player in so long, it would be cool to have an aespa-themed one

1243223648375013477.webp?size=160

• Like 3

Wait so dumb, but I thought the CD player was only able to play Armageddon. I didn't know it could play any CD :jonny5: I can finally listen to Namie Amuro again easily

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

The CD Player is GENIUS, but how much would it cost to produce though? :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Rhyme said:

Wait so dumb, but I thought the CD player was only able to play Armageddon. I didn't know it could play any CD :jonny5: I can finally listen to Namie Amuro again easily

:jonny5: Time to pull out my Gee Mini album. Aespa Cd Player; The gift that keeps giving

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

PERIIIIIIIIIIOD! There's no one bigger

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

:jonny5: Time to pull out my Gee Mini album. Aespa Cd Player; The gift that keeps giving

spacer.png

This on a portable CD player would be so nostalgic...take me back to 2008 :'(

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.