K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

Newjeans' How Sweet album available at your nearest Walmart :gaycat4: Maybe their last great album, a collector item for sure.

• Like 1

• Replies 51.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

20 minutes ago, katyberry said:

girl there is still no international preorders for the album (that's coming out in 4 days) which means it also won't be sold in stores. Also kakao will screw their korean sales like they did with Drama. I'm expecting 400k first week sales tbh

girl be fr :rip: they wont sell 400k

6 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Newjeans' How Sweet album available at your nearest Walmart :gaycat4: Maybe their last great album, a collector item for sure.

oh wow everythjng looks great I want it ALL :WAP:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Odette Violet said:

400K soon :wanda: what a smashery. I fear for Armageddon 

And it hit 10M streams today on melon:jonny6:

and people said they will never have another Next level… and this is just a pre single. What a Smash

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

1 minute ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

And it hit 10M streams today:jonny6:

and people said they will never have another Next level… and this is just a pre single. What a Smash

I remember that user who swore they will only be remembers as a One Hit Wonder. wonder where they now? :soda:

Now where are their aes SM? 

New trending GIF tagged serious oprah slow zoom… | Trending Gifs

• Like 1

5 days until aespa's first album. 

I'm so excited that we are finally so close.

4 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

I remember that user who swore they will only be remembers as a One Hit Wonder. wonder where they now? :soda:

Now where are their aes SM? 

They can't come for thier live stages anymore, they can't come for thier sales, they can't come for thier digital hits… haters truly are running out of reasons:lmao: 

3 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

One thing about Miss Onda, is that she's always going to serve in her teaser photos. The way she's always the best styled member :clap3:

I still remember where I was when this teaser photo dropped :jonny5: Too bad we barely saw this look in the actual MV, since she barely had screen time :rip:

FEYlSssakAEpcl3?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Damnn, that sleeve and shoes looks so sexy on her. It's a CRIME to be styled like that and barely had screentime :skull:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

They can't come for thier live stages anymore, they can't come for thier sales, they can't come for thier digital hits… haters truly are running out of reasons:lmao: 

That one deleted tweet using their performance from like 3 years ago bc there's literally none to drag now. Bless their poor souls :johnald:

• Like 1

It's crazy how many hits they already have in such a short period of time, quality does pay off :clap3:

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, romiskes said:

It's crazy how many hits they already have in such a short period of time, quality does pay off :clap3:

:clap3: keeping the genuine kpop sound and aesthetic alive 

MPGs.

Good Night/Morning!

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

when was the last time a group did 400k on melon?

this is like 10m on spotify :sistrens:

1 hour ago, Odette Violet said:

Over all I think IVE and NJ? not sure

correct me if I'm wrong but Spicy also did around 400K last year

Ditto and I Am were above 400k. I Am and Queencard were above 500k I think 

48 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

those look so good. unique album art with individual members on it >>>>> photocards by far. makes no sense to me why everyone else in the industry seems to be stuck doing soulless minimalist typography for everything

Aespa outdoing the girls. And I'd imagine NJ won't break this since they'll only have 3 days. :clap3: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WAIT-

new jeans comeback after 10 months break is a single album 

and one of em is boring gum….

:clack:

• Thumbs Down 1

:hoetenks:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

king of snacks :sistrens:

They laced this chorus with a lil bit of crack :jonny:

• Like 2

This is not gonna be good for them, what is SM thinking? :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Eternium said:

I will never understand why people keep acting like BabyMonster are 5th gen. They were revealed less than 7 months after NewJeans and YG is too important to skip a generation. BabyMonster are the end of 4th gen.

Can you show me all of the seats being put on sale and failing to sell out? If you book a venue and only put 9k seats on sale because only 9k seats would be able to comfortably see the concert, then you sell it out when all 9k seats sell out. It's the basics of event management.

yup 9,000/20,000 = sold out :chick1:

who even uses VIBE

can't they delete the useless charts from iChart :deadbanana4:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Butters said:

those look so good. unique album art with individual members on it >>>>> photocards by far. makes no sense to me why everyone else in the industry seems to be stuck doing soulless minimalist typography for everything

The Album covers are a homage to many pop culture icons and some of the greatest singers. I love it.

To answer your question, it takes a lot of effort and many labels simply don't care. I think there is a clear lack of interest in producing a high quality, well polished product. This "If you can sell an album for half the effort, why bother?" kinda thinking. It's a shame, but it is what it is, and it's where Kpop is heading imo. I don't think this philosophy akin to fast fashion is sustainable long term, music and graphic design aren't a commodity but an art form. Maybe I'm wrong.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Eternium said:

Aespa outdoing the girls. And I'd imagine NJ won't break this since they'll only have 3 days. :clap3: 

3 hours ago, katyberry said:

:hoetenks:

but but they're demoted to tier b level of 5th gen ggs :'( 

1 hour ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

The Album covers are a homage to many pop culture icons and some of the greatest singers. I love it.

To answer your question, it takes a lot of effort and many labels simply don't care. I think there is a clear lack of interest in producing a high quality, well polished product. This "If you can sell an album for half the effort, why bother?" kinda thinking. It's a shame, but it is what it is, and it's where Kpop is heading imo. I don't think this philosophy akin to fast fashion is sustainable long term, music and graphic design aren't a commodity but an art form. Maybe I'm wrong.

nah, most kpop labels just dont have mhj who genuinely loves her art

3 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

MPGs.

Good Night/Morning!

I've SOTY? :clack:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.