K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

Posted (edited)

Apparently these were the items of the independence plan that the Ador vice president wrote to MHJ. File name " HYBE 7 sins " And despite all the denials seems MHJ is following this to the letter.

Screenshot_2024-05-22_at_6.15.57_PM.png?

Screenshot_2024-05-22_at_6.16.06_PM.png?

Edited by Joseline

• Replies 51.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

20 minutes ago, TheCal said:

i love her:dies:

Queen. Giselle these days is giving me a strong SNSD visual, idk. Y'all can fight me if you wanna.

4x.gif

them marketing as a kpop group worked in their favour to get recognition, the random 'unnie' mention in the lyrics nnnn

58 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Kimi Blade Stan Twitter GIF - Kimi Blade Stan Twitter Kimi Blade Gif GIFs

Well...it's OVER (for PAK at least most likely anyway...) 

But in other news Supernova now has the 2nd highest ULs peak on Melon and it's #1 literally everywhere else :michael:

• Like 1

Srlsy, the way BigBang and 2Ne1 were pushing the envelope ...

XG would've fit perfectly in YG

(altho thankfully they aren't in that label, since it's a total mess :biblio:)

6 hours ago, Britney Jean said:

And the best photo goes to... Onda! Love her expression the most among the individual photos :jonny4:

One thing about Miss Onda, is that she's always going to serve in her teaser photos. The way she's always the best styled member :clap3:

I still remember where I was when this teaser photo dropped :jonny5: Too bad we barely saw this look in the actual MV, since she barely had screen time :rip:

FEYlSssakAEpcl3?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

them marketing as a kpop group worked in their favour to get recognition, the random 'unnie' mention in the lyrics nnnn

It was indeed very smart of their company to market them as a Kpop group, since Kpop has a far more global reach than Jpop. 

But for some reason a lot of non-Korean Kpop stans fail to realize how impactful and important us global fans are, and constantly worry about MelOn and what Koreans think of their faves :toofunny3: 

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1

oh WOW

so good:jonnycat: king Taelent back on her game:clap3:

Timelapse is honestly one of the best k-bsides ever tbh

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Joseline said:

Apparently these were the items of the independence plan that the Ador vice president wrote to MHJ. File name " HYBE 7 sins " And despite all the denials seems MHJ is following this to the letter.

Screenshot_2024-05-22_at_6.15.57_PM.png?

Screenshot_2024-05-22_at_6.16.06_PM.png?

Apparently, Jungkook has a secret GF and is also a Buddhist.

claimed that Jungkook had actually become a Buddhist believer in 2021 and even received a Buddhist name of "Ui-Dam," which was displayed on the Kumada donor's list.

Aespa are truly fun to watch on stage these days. Their improvement is commendable :clap3: 

I'm loving the concept so far, with the 2 teaser photos released so far being complete contrasts of each other. It basically feels like 2 different eras 

GOJSLHjagAI87pJ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GOMRF9ubsAA_XyI?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I love the styling 

GOOJ1dSaIAA4hqJ?format=jpg&name=medium

GOOJ1dMbkAA4EoL?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1

the consistency but ngl peak 2017-19 taeyeon was a different breed:heart: so powerful. 

now that's MY fave, a vocalist!:clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

I love the styling 

GOOJ1dSaIAA4hqJ?format=jpg&name=medium

GOOJ1dMbkAA4EoL?format=jpg&name=medium

Seungmin looks so good in the centre for all those choruses

200.gif?cid=95b279447vbaox10iqkf06ejh3ip

Han and Lee Knowles looking over it but still beautiful and serving vocals

Will somebody please help Innie, I fear we've lost him to coconut head and now he needs to shave, wax, and then Nair his whole scalp to get him back

Screenshot-2024-05-22-at-9-33-18-PM.png

• Haha 1

sdflksajh okay now why did the Today Show tweet this :bibliahh: :deadbanana4:

are they reading KTRL?

send_it_to_me_rachel.jpg

• Haha 2

The Top 2: BP & Twice

I Think they have hit legend status or at least will be remembered as that going into 5th Gen. Spread Hallyu to the most global extent it's ever been… and only 3rd Gen Kpop artist bigger is BTS. So they pretty must etched in music history. 

Red velvet is next and I think they will keep serving unique music and concepts, but I don't think SM will support them globally anymore. I see them just touring and having a few more hits for the next several years. Solo work and activities will be more of a focus as SM diverts all thier resources to the newer girlies 

Most of the other Gen 3 girls kinda feel like they are dead or on hiatus. Maybe a few will comeback and have a hit but I doubt any will smash anymore. I could be wrong tho. Just my thoughts. I don't even remember a lot of 3rd gen girls :deadbanana2:

no shade

10 million streams in just 10 days :clap3:

• Like 1

the whole stadium is gonna chant "RIIZE IS 7" I just know it

send_it_to_me_rachel.jpg

• Haha 1

4th Gen Main Gorls :clap3:

this truly is THEE aespa era :WAP:

my world and savage you're BONES!

2 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

The Top 2: BP & Twice

I Think they have hit legend status or at least will be remembered as that going into 5th Gen. Spread Hallyu to the most global extent it's ever been… and only 3rd Gen Kpop artist bigger is BTS. So they pretty must etched in music history. 

Red velvet is next and I think they will keep serving unique music and concepts, but I don't think SM will support them globally anymore. I see them just touring and having a few more hits for the next several years. Solo work and activities will be more of a focus as SM diverts all thier resources to the newer girlies 

Most of the other Gen 3 girls kinda feel like they are dead or on hiatus. Maybe a few will comeback and have a hit but I doubt any will smash anymore. I could be wrong tho. Just my thoughts. I don't even remember a lot of 3rd gen girls :deadbanana2:

no shade

Disagree and think Red Velvet will have legend/well remembered status just as the other two. FMR success in their 8th year is one evidence of that, they have incredible longevity and remain very well known in Korea. Internationally, their music is highly acclaimed and The Perfect Red Velvet WILL be remembered as one of, if not THE best girl group album to come from the 3rd gen.

However, everyone else in 3rd gen GGs has already faded or will be forgotten. 

SM has never really supported RV properly, yet they are a group that can still snatch hits locally and book arenas internationally and their albums sell noticeably well.

The big question for them is whether all members renew, but even then SM now has opened up to members remaining in the group even if no longer in SM. I can see a future for RV being active in some way (soloists, group) for at least up to another 5 years.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.