• Replies 51.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

I'm so excited for How Sweet, but it's coming in 2 days and I feel there's 0 hype nnnn

I just found my post on Reddit in a tweet :deadbanana2:

:rip:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Pikachu said:

supernova, live adlibs :clap3: 

next level without any backtrack

NingNing was really feeling herself in this fuckin hat :jonny:she demolished this whole performance. In general, they've come so far from their robotic pandemic era performances

The korean guys going 'wooAahh' is gonna be me everytime they sing an iconic line live is gonna be me at their concert :ahh: 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I just found my post on Reddit in a tweet :deadbanana2:

:rip:

Wait not this Reddit post actually being from you, cause I remember also seeing someone posting it on my Twitter feed yesterday :ahh:

You're in your famous era I guess :gaygacat4:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Wait not this Reddit post actually being from you, bestie, cause I also saw someone post it on my Twitter feed yesterday :ahh:

You're in your famous era I guess :gaygacat4:

If you see a Stray Kids fan with a Gojo icon somewhere in the internet be suspicious It can be me 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, HausOfEnzo said:

Oh, oh, thanks for clarifying that. I didn't know. Well, it makes sense. These days, ULs are super low compared to the old days! lol

Yeah, nowadays, the uls peak is lower compared to back then, but the recent hits have stronger longevity. I think there is always some debate about Taeyeon hits ranking with the GP, bc her previous hits reached bigger peak in terms of ULS. 

• Thanks 1

XG really wasted these good visuals for a bad song :deadbanana4:! It's time to let Chancellor go I'm tired of him (Left Right is still SOTY).

We want them to SING enough with these cringy raps 

• Like 3

I was a Cherry Bullet skeptic when they debuted, but after dipping into their discography, there are actually some jams. RIP.

17 minutes ago, Adama said:

XG really wasted these good visuals for a bad song :deadbanana4:! It's time to let Chancellor go I'm tired of him (Left Right is still SOTY).

Cocona shaved her head and for what exactly.. poor girl....

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

ningning oh my god :WAP:

I dont wanna compare but she reminds me a mix of Lisa & Jennie the way she standouts on stage

such a superstar :WAP: 

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Adama said:

Even the vocal line didn't even sing :rip: I'm tired where are shooting star/left and right producers 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Adama said:

what was this honey? 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

ningning oh my god :WAP:

I dont wanna compare but she reminds me a mix of Lisa & Jennie the way she just stand outs 

such a superstar :WAP: 

Now THESE are the live vocals. Not that music show thing from a few days ago that someone linked :clap3:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Adama said:

the way their team completely dropped the ball after shooting star/left right :ace:

Edited by hallucinate
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, hallucinate said:

did youngseo really leave ILLIT because of the seunghan scandal?

Yeah Heehee need them to be 5 so she can starts the ILLIT copy NewJeans thing

And this is disgusting 

So it wasn't enough for them to be slaying the charts this week, they also just had to Stamp_On_It.mp3 too by flexing their fantastic LIVE abilities :jonnycat:

See when you have the required competences and skills to carry out your job effectively, it's not so hard! 

• Like 2

Idk how to explain it but XG's raps sound like they cater for people who... don't speak English

• Haha 4

The XG Ep was impressive and didn't deserve to flop, but their rap songs suck. More TGIF and Puppet Show please!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Zack said:

So it wasn't enough for them to be slaying the charts this week, they also just had to Stamp_On_It.mp3 too by flexing their fantastic LIVE abilities :jonnycat:

See when you have the required competences and skills to carry out your job effectively, it's not so hard! 

Winter also doing well despite just having a collapsed lung. She honestly should be lip syncing while she fully recovers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

XG doesnt have visuals so i get they are going 2ne1 route however the rap style and the music itself are so try hard they should stick with shooting star type of song...

• Thumbs Down 3

I know Winter probably needs some extra rest, but a Dance Practice/Relay Dance/Studio Choom performance would be great.

I need more supernova promo this week!

The live vocals from today are a great promo, though, considering recent events. :coffee2:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, aesthetic bih said:

I'm crying, it really does give Lee Hyori vibes :dies:

she really ate this look up

serving 2000s MPG :allears:

Edited by hallucinate
  • Like 6

15 minutes ago, Pinter said:

XG doesnt have visuals so i get they are going 2ne1 route however the rap style and the music itself are so try hard they should stick with shooting star type of song...

You're so....:ahh:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, HausOfEnzo said:

I know Winter probably needs some extra rest, but a Dance Practice/Relay Dance/Studio Choom performance would be great.

I need more supernova promo this week!

The live vocals from today are a great promo, though, considering recent events. :coffee2:

She said shes trying to push herself because she's so excited to show everyone what shes been working so hard all these months.  :'( Queen

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.