K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

I still cant believe despite all things happened and getting exposed by both parties, some people here are still willing to defend MHJ.... YIKES...

like give it up deelishis both hybe and MHJ are trash what's so hard to process?

:deadbanana4:

• Thanks 2

• Replies 51.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

The visual of aespa is A Tier, if only the music was as good.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

50 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

A half sentence means nothing without the rest of the conversation it is from and the context that sparked that conversation, like I just explained. 

You didnt have the same energy when MHJ showed those half sentence without the rest of the conversation make it to public. You believed them from the get go.

What happened here? Is it what we called hypocracy? 

:clack:

23 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the RIIZE album release strategy is so ass... literally ONE new song.

they've already released 5 of the 6 songs... 3 of them are onedirection demos no one asked for, one is a re-recorded version to erase Seunghan, and only one is 10/10 gay bop future boygroup classic

the sales are gonna bomb, karma I guess

alex-consani-dancing-alex-consani.gif

update apparently its 8 songs total so we'll have 3 new songs

8 minutes ago, Pinter said:

You didnt have the same energy when MHJ showed those half sentence without the rest of the conversation make it to public. You believed them from the get go.

What happened here? Is it what we called hypocracy? 

:clack:

She pretty much always showed the entire conversation to refute what HYBE carefully misconstrued. That's the point. Also I already muted you a while ago because all your comments are stupid. So don't bother replying.

11 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

update apparently its 8 songs total so we'll have 3 new songs

Update to the update: the extra songs are Talk Saxy and Love 119

so yeah one new song

bombs away

• Haha 3

Can someone post the gif of Irene doing that weird interpretive dance I wanna learn it 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cyanide said:

Can someone post the gif of Irene doing that weird interpretive dance I wanna learn it 

EdiOxq.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cyanide said:

It's not weird, it's contemporary art!

Rx8tUKS.gif

i'm OBSSESSED with the analog horror/scp route of aespa's website design and concept but all this for the second half of the album being glittery soft mid-tempo b-sides feels off :biblionny: 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

The lies.

He is an opinionated Youtuber who farms views by making controversial, inflammatory and biased videos. He also has ties to HYBE's executives.

He is no different from Sojang.

He also made defamatory videos saying Jungkook was part of a cult, saying Chuu was abusing BBC and many more.

Why on earth would HYBE implicate themselves in perjury/a potential defamation lawsuit with fabricated evidence (that was submitted in court, mind you) that Ador could easily finish them off with, especially with public opinion largely on their side already:deadbanana:If that reporter gets Sojang'ed I'll eat my words but its pretty clear from the recent statement that MHJ side is not going to directly address the accusations, or be able to do to him legally.

MHJ ends the statement moaning about HYBE dragging NJ into this as if she hasn't been constantly namedropping them and openly dragging other groups from HYBE through the mud for weeks! she even claimed a few days ago that LSF stole their single LV ambassadorship from NJ, as if Sakura hadn't been already working with them before their debut. So insecure and hypocritical.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Butters said:

Why on earth would HYBE implicate themselves in perjury/a potential defamation lawsuit with fabricated evidence (that was submitted in court, mind you) that Ador could easily finish them off with, especially with public opinion largely on their side already:deadbanana:If that reporter gets Sojang'ed I'll eat my words but its pretty clear from the recent statement that MHJ side is not going to directly address the accusations, or be able to do to him legally.

MHJ ends the statement moaning about HYBE dragging NJ into this as if she hasn't been constantly namedropping them and openly dragging other groups from HYBE through the mud for weeks! she even claimed a few days ago that LSF stole their single LV ambassadorship from NJ, as if Sakura hadn't been already working with them before their debut. So insecure and hypocritical.

Why does HYBE do media play? Because their one and only goal is to steal Newjeans OR destroy them at all costs, because they have nothing else to show for it because the audit was a sham. It's all technology theft + elimination of the competition.

33 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

She pretty much always showed the entire conversation to refute what HYBE carefully misconstrued. That's the point. Also I already muted you a while ago because all your comments are stupid. So don't bother replying.

:rip: she clearly only posted the screenshoot that fits her narrative... Like...

Theres a whole world outside of ktrl stanwar battlefield, go outside and touch some grass sometime you seem to need it bezty.

we have mini7s in atrl good lord :rip:

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

I don't really care for either MHJ or HYBE, but all I know is that MHJ needs to stop calling Sakura old and keep those ageist comments to herself. Someone needs to remind MHJ that she's 45 years old, while Sakura is still young and beautiful. 

Where Sakura stands I follow #TeamSakura

sakura-le-sserafim.gif

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Not the if there is 100 people in the room speech :ahh: 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Joseline said:

So is it confirmed that MHJ actually called the girls fat/pigs, whiny, and other disparaging terms on her Kakaochat? 

GN0bMUfXUAEMN2P?format=jpg&name=large

Judging by her response to the messages, it was just a joke.

" There is no reason to make excuses, and it is not a matter that requires explanation. It's not something that people who don't know my personality, my usual way of speaking, my style of joking or playing around with, the situations I've been in, or the person I'm talking to can simply judge me, and if they're manipulated by Hive's base methods, anyone will end up in the same situation as me. I'm sure."

#LockHerUp

Posted (edited)

Remember during the whole HYBE vs SM fiasco last year, with HYBE only wanting aespa and NCT Dream from the SM roster, while they didn't care for the rest, and everyone was scared that their SM faves were going to disband once HYBE supposedly took over. I remember mostly being scared for queen HYO ngl, cause I love her, and was scared that HYBE would think that she wasn't profitable enough, despite Deep being certified diamond in my household

EdiOxq.gif

Edited by Pluto6

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

VoPdPvX.gif

Wonhole?

Ugh he's the finest man alive. 

Edited by Comedor

29 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

VoPdPvX.gif

Is he discharging soon?

spacer.png

Thinking about how people were clamouring for Aespa's downfall after Girls

79e1dd4a13f617b57faa654f3ad6e325.gif

• Like 2

aespa "Armageddon" is a hip-hop dance song with a strong synth bass sound and an old-school yet trendy track. The lyrics contain the subjective message that "Only I can define myself," which is well harmonized with the rough and restrained tone, which will give a more upgraded taste of iron! (taste of iron is korean version of aespacore)

sounds interesting and new

Aespa Winter GIF - Aespa Winter Kpop GIFs

especially with Sumin and Ejae doing the songwriting/composing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.