K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

55 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Aespa songs with a more accessible "cool girl" kinda vibe have historically done a bit better than their big melodramatic moments

Next Level > Savage/Black Mamba

Illusion > Girls

Spicy > Drama

Not that any of their music can truly be described as easy listening and GP friendly, but you get the point.

So perhaps we are about to walk into a Supernova >Armageddon situation 

I thought Drama is doing way better longevity wise than Spicy?

Either way, Black Mamba/Girls are probably the ones that sound way off base from what their sound has developed into

NL, while I dislike it, is way better than Savage and BM by a longshot

Girls was :rip:

Spicy and Drama are pretty much their signature sound imo and both are strong title tracks, like Supernova 

• Replies 51.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

Another aespa smash another round of KTRL meltdowns from alleged fans. Give this kind of energy to your real favs and they might start charting again :zzz:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

A half sentence means nothing without the rest of the conversation it is from and the context that sparked that conversation, like I just explained. All HYBE misinformation has been debunked so far, in the same exact manner has shown above, by sharing the full conversation, and it wouldn't have been any different for the examples you gave if it didn't invade Newjeans' privacy, which Newjeans' staff isn't going to disclose for obvious reasons.

As I said, neither of us know whether these messages are true or not. All we know is that MHJ admitted to sending the messages but said they were just a joke. We will learn the truth when the messages are made public.

3 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

we been knew. the blackpink renewal was for simply cash grab collabs off their brand like the recent murakami one. who is still delulu to believe that they enjoy performing as blackpink?

heBIBew.gif

let's give it up for the best disbandment song of all time :clap3:

I always laugh at the thumbnail because it looks like they're legit in the YG prison/dungeon :rip:

the way I read it as the HOT100 :jonny:  see when you let the girls grow "organically" all things comes into places.

Maybe losing LSM is a good thing after all

35 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

@Gorjesspazze9 @Queenyoncee :jonny: ageless Queen. She's channeling the Queen of Genovia here

THE inventor of Visual Centers:jonny4:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

HYBE has been misconstruing her messages to make her look bad for weeks, you get used to it. It's all fabrications, lies and half sentences taken out of context to suggest something different from what she said.

For example:

A: there are talking about x on this forum and criticizing them

B: what did they say
A: they say they gained weight and are ugly

B: wth
B: it's always something with those antis
B: damn children getting scolded because they can't even lose weight <--- sentence taken out of context

B: these posts are so annoying
B: I'll sue them

I can do it too.

HYBE does not hesitate to put Newjeans, their parents or their staff in harms way by misleading people every day with misinformation, always hiding behind a 3rd party to avoid a defamation lawsuit. The parents and the staff are the bigger person, they will keep personal and sensible information about Newjeans private.

Exposing cherrypicked kkt converations taken out of context is exactly what MHJ did to get the public on her side. MHJ supporters were losing their **** over a wry congrats text last month. The way MHJ and Ador have been so quick to post detailed, broken down rebuttals to each claim raised by HYBE but vaguely waved away these much more damning, easily refutable messages as "maliciously edited" says enough. 

The Youtuber who posted these conversations is a well known entertainment reporter - and he clearly knows the law. He did another live today showing texts where MHJ is discussing termination fees for NJ members a few months ago.

• Thanks 2

who cares about blackpink they just finished a record breaking world tour (biggest tour by a kpop act) and are focusing on their solos now. they'll comeback but not this year. i'm good with 2025 comeback as long as we get atleast 2 out of 4 members' solos this year :WAP:

2 minutes ago, Butters said:

Exposing cherrypicked kkt converations taken out of context is exactly what MHJ did to get the public on her side. MHJ supporters were losing their **** over a wry congrats text last month. The way MHJ and Ador have been so quick to post detailed, broken down rebuttals to each claim raised by HYBE but vaguely waved away these much more damning, easily refutable messages as "maliciously edited" says enough. 

The Youtuber who posted these conversations is a well known entertainment reporter - and he clearly knows the law. He did another live today showing texts where MHJ is discussing termination fees for NJ members a few months ago.

Don't trust this man too much, at one point he was defending Yang Hyun Suk, before turning on him.

#protectminheejin #imwithher

and I really wanna thank god for aespa cause imagine the mental illness, trauma and desperation blackpink does to me with these 2 year hiatuses :biblio: 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Butters said:

Like,

Bang PD: "Lets crush Aespa"

Kpop fans: How he dares to utter those words! 

MHJ: "If NewJeans member go on stage and dont greet me, it makes me want to k*ll them"

Kpop fans: Dont be so quick to judge, it all depends on the context, lets give her the benefit of doubt.

People need to see that they're the same sht

Edited by Joseline
  • Like 2

aespa the best girl group ever?

SNSD, f(x) & BLACKPINK you're DONEEE!

:WAP:

I didnt even include Illusion, Welcome to My World, I'm Unhappy, Salty & Sweet, Thirsty & the rest of Savage mini :WAP:

GAGGGGGGGG

• Like 3

Things that HYBE lied about: Cleared by New Jeans Lawyers (not even Min Hee Jin side)

New Jeans and their parents hired a lawyer to submit their petition and look out for the girls. There was never a termination contract or a buyout mentioned.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

and I really wanna thank god for aespa cause imagine the mental illness, trauma and desperation blackpink does to me with these 2 year hiatuses :biblio: 

Girl nevermind two, its gonna be 4, its time to get used to it :rip: YG is putting its limited resources into BM and there was news recently that there aren't even plans for BP yet.

I fully expect their next comeback to be for their 10th anniversary in 2026 :rip:

Just now, Butters said:

The Youtuber who posted these conversations is a well known entertainment reporter

The lies.

He is an opinionated Youtuber who farms views by making controversial, inflammatory and biased videos. He also has ties to HYBE's executives.

He is no different from Sojang.

He also made defamatory videos saying Jungkook was part of a cult, saying Chuu was abusing BBC and many more.

the RIIZE album release strategy is so ass... literally ONE new song.

they've already released 5 of the 6 songs... 3 of them are onedirection demos no one asked for, one is a re-recorded version to erase Seunghan, and only one is 10/10 gay bop future boygroup classic

the sales are gonna bomb, karma I guess

alex-consani-dancing-alex-consani.gif

• Like 1

gimme that beat

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Girl nevermind two, its gonna be 4, its time to get used to it :rip: YG is putting its limited resources into BM and there was news recently that there aren't even plans for BP yet.

I fully expect their next comeback to be for their 10th anniversary in 2026 :rip:

this time I understand cause the world tour was very tiring for the pinks, they did 2 huge festivals too (coachella and hyde park) etc

but the years before that wasted like what was the reason there was no 2021 group comeback? :biblio:

I just want final album (10 flawless songs please) and another world tour and they can focus fully on their solos tbh cause its really frustrating :skull:

5 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Things that HYBE lied about: Cleared by New Jeans Lawyers (not even Min Hee Jin side)

New Jeans and their parents hired a lawyer to submit their petition and look out for the girls. There was never a termination contract or a buyout mentioned.

It's great that they hired a lawyer who specializes in entertainment contracts to file the petition. :gaycat2:

the only thing that can save the RIIZE mini is if all the songs are re-recorded with Seunghan

I don't make the rules

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

HYBE is truly so obsessed with aespa :biblio:

shameless 

Edited by MonsterNavy

50 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Can anyone tell me what's their promo, they only show up at random events like Country Music Awards, throwing the first pitch at random championship baseball match.

They're in the fake it 'till you make it portion of their career arc.  I mean...

Korea will follow Beyonce anywhere.

:cm:

-And apparently China too

Not BigBang saying T.O.P is a former member, but never mention [Redacted] :ahh: 

• Haha 1

On 4/27/2024 at 9:18 PM, Gorjesspazze9 said:

History is repeating itself :jonny4:

That Means Armageddon Music Video is gonna be as Iconic as The Boys!!!

Not The Boys but we lowkey got the You Think vibes 

When did Girls' Generation (소녀시대) release “You Think”?

On 4/27/2024 at 9:24 PM, Odette Violet said:

add f(x) redlight to the mix

Winter channeling Krystal with those blonde hair will be the death of me

Pin by lavs on favs | Krystal, Light red, Krystal jung

Asmrthechew GIF - Asmrthechew - Discover & Share GIFs

Pin by lavs on favs | Krystal, Light red, Krystal jung

@Gorjesspazze9 I predicted it 

SM GGs doing Dark cvnty pop will always be my favorite genre

Asmrthechew GIF - Asmrthechew - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.