K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

So is it confirmed that MHJ actually called the girls fat/pigs, whiny, and other disparaging terms on her Kakaochat? 

GN0bMUfXUAEMN2P?format=jpg&name=large

Judging by her response to the messages, it was just a joke.

" There is no reason to make excuses, and it is not a matter that requires explanation. It's not something that people who don't know my personality, my usual way of speaking, my style of joking or playing around with, the situations I've been in, or the person I'm talking to can simply judge me, and if they're manipulated by Hive's base methods, anyone will end up in the same situation as me. I'm sure."

• Confused 1

• Replies 51.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

Yesss almost a year since Bubble :jonny: It better be a full album!

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Joseline said:

So is it confirmed that MHJ actually called the girls fat/pigs, whiny, and other disparaging terms on her Kakaochat? 

" There is no reason to make excuses, and it is not a matter that requires explanation. It's not something that people who don't know my personality, my usual way of speaking, my style of joking or playing around with, the situations I've been in, or the person I'm talking to can simply judge me, and if they're manipulated by Hive's base methods, anyone will end up in the same situation as me. I'm sure."

What kind of sick "jokes" it this? (if the translation is true) :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Maddox said:

STAYC and their perfect pop songs are back :worship2:

18 minutes ago, Maddox said:

Full album or they can ship back the album

spacer.png

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, Joseline said:

wth??

spacer.png

The 1h ULs :eek: 

Aespa songs with a more accessible "cool girl" kinda vibe have historically done a bit better than their big melodramatic moments

Next Level > Savage/Black Mamba

Illusion > Girls

Spicy > Drama

Not that any of their music can truly be described as easy listening and GP friendly, but you get the point.

So perhaps we are about to walk into a Supernova >Armageddon situation 

the RIIZE mini-album is gonna bomb, you heard it here first

alex-consani-dancing-alex-consani.gif

it's joy for me :siptea:

7 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Aespa songs with a more accessible "cool girl" kinda vibe have historically done a bit better than their big melodramatic moments

Next Level > Savage/Black Mamba

Illusion > Girls

Spicy > Drama

Not that any of their music can truly be described as easy listening and GP friendly, but you get the point.

So perhaps we are about to walk into a Supernova >Armageddon situation 

Well Supernova is shaping up to be their biggest hit in Korea (after Next Level). It will overshadow Armageddon for sure

3 hours ago, Zack said:

Well if they come through with any interesting info on the show...please share it. I want to know if it's just a cheap trick to sell the tickets (which worked because some dates sold out) or whether he is actually doing something...interesting. 

I've never seen a K-Pop tour marketed like that before, idk if anyone has done a tour where it's this level of suggestive that other things go down in the show :dies:

also... @cloudbusting everyone who went keeps tweeting like this lmao

Because in Chicago he had a wardrobe malfunction right next to the zipper of his pants.

But he does a lap dance which doesn't hold back at all, the fan at the Chicago stops was a very willing participant opening her legs and thrusting to him etc and he played with her too.

• Like 1

in the sea of RAINBOWS. Here comes HURRICANE AESPA 

the level of slayage and cvntiness we'll get in this album 

Stephen King's It (2017) Gets 5/5 Red Balloons | Mikayla Nicole

• Like 1

Oh my god :deadvision:

I think it's time they give Giselle a more interesting look. She's been having that straight long hair since debut. Give her a bob like Sunny or something

7 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Oh my god :deadvision:

Can anyone tell me what's their promo, they only show up at random events like Country Music Awards, throwing the first pitch at random championship baseball match.

1 hour ago, Joseline said:

HYBE has been misconstruing her messages to make her look bad for weeks, you get used to it. It's all fabrications, lies and half sentences taken out of context to suggest something different from what she said.

For example:

A: there are talking about x on this forum and criticizing them

B: what did they say
A: they say they gained weight and are ugly

B: wth
B: it's always something with those antis
B: damn children getting scolded because they can't even lose weight <--- sentence taken out of context

B: these posts are so annoying
B: I'll sue them

I can do it too.

HYBE does not hesitate to put Newjeans, their parents or their staff in harms way by misleading people every day with misinformation, always hiding behind a 3rd party to avoid a defamation lawsuit. The parents and the staff are the bigger person, they will keep personal and sensible information about Newjeans private.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

HYBE has been misconstruing her messages to make her look bad for weeks, you get used to it. It's all fabrications, lies and half sentences taken out of context to suggest something different from what she said.

For example:

A: there are talking about x on this forum and criticizing them

B: what did they say
A: they say they gained weight and are ugly

B: wth
B: it's always something with those antis
B: damn children getting scolded because they can't even lose weight <--- sentence taken out of context

B: these posts are so annoying
B: I'll sue them

I can do it too.

HYBE does not hesitate to put Newjeans, their parents or their staff in harms way by misleading people every day with misinformation, always hiding behind a 3rd party to avoid a defamation lawsuit. The parents and the staff are the bigger person, they will keep personal and sensible information about Newjeans private.

I also shared the statement in which MHJ officially acknowledged that messages were real. All messages will be made public within two weeks. Then we will all know if they are true or not.

they truly never miss :WAP:

mods used to ban aespa related threads on reddit. it was so bad for the girls :'(

1 minute ago, Joseline said:

I also shared the statement in which MHJ officially acknowledged that messages were real. All messages will be made public within two weeks. Then we will all know if they are true or not.

A half sentence means nothing without the rest of the conversation it is from and the context that sparked that conversation, like I just explained. All HYBE misinformation has been debunked so far, in the same exact manner has shown above, by sharing the full conversation, and it wouldn't have been any different for the examples you gave if it didn't invade Newjeans' privacy, which Newjeans' staff isn't going to disclose for obvious reasons.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.