K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

11 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

I think it's just different now because a lot of this thread has changed in a few years.

Shading, dragging, and being rude is a lot less prevalent now. It's tough that aespa had  alot of that targeted at them (which makes me a little bitter sometimes, but I participated in being shady to other groups too so) It's just better to just co-exist in peace because at the end of the day....girlgroups are the best thing about Kpop.

Some people need to let the past go even though it was tragic being a MY in here until the moment Spicy dropped (they were still telling us aespa was finished even 5 mins before its release) and be grateful that times are different now. But also some others need to stop generalizing MYs when they're really talking about just one or two users 

• Like 1

• Replies 51.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Like was discussed before you posted this, we have WILDLY different opinions about non-snsd/aespa groups, I'm not their defender or keeper, I just saw through why you were attacking them from the week/day they joined and spoke up and will continue to do so.

Mariah Carey Obsessed GIFs | Tenor

weird how that user is on my tail ever since but don't have the same energy to other users

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

repeating there's no evidence won't make the evidence that I posted involving court records and Nastyca's own statements disappear womp womp

Keep telling yourself there was no choice and she was summarily kicked out with zero discussion though if it makes you happy.

this has gone on for almost a whole day AGAIN have fun talking to yourself with future replies

You are tapping out because you know that you have nothing to support your initial attacks that she failed to "prioritize" SNSD. 

"Court records" of cases which were either dropped or amicably settled and resolved is not evidence that she "failed to prioritize" the group. Her own statement, which you are stating you're using as evidence, literally says at the beginning that the group was always her top priority above her personal life and her business. You have provided nothing to back up your claims.

You have only brought regurgitated mediaplay, conjecture, vitriol and lies to the table in an attempt to justify your irrational disdain for Jessica, period. 

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

Like was discussed before you posted this, we have WILDLY different opinions about non-snsd/aespa groups, I'm not their defender or keeper, I just saw through why you were attacking them from the week/day they joined and spoke up and will continue to do so.

But you really were acting like their defender when it had nothing to do with you, which was a bit baffling to me. And funny how you saw me "attacking" them from day one, but you don't ever see the constant passive aggressive posts of that user on the daily always demeaning other groups to prop up their faves. It's all looking like selective outrage to me on your part. 

and ps. "Attacking" =/= "calling them out rightfully" 

i think you're smart enough to know the difference. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, illia said:

More Fearlesses, Eves and Antifragiles

Less Easys

c86j8sj6zci91.jpg

we can allow another easy but only if it's a pre-release or promoted bside

And to that user acting like I don't call out other users in here for their strange behavior: open your eyes sis and you shall see it all clearly:gaycat2:

• Like 1

I need Korea to turn on her again so we can get more of these. The fact she was promising new English music before she randomly became an actress will haunt me forever :emofish:

btw 2nd 4th GG to sold out Indoor Stadium (Singapore) :jonny: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

it's weird how users are suddenly have sideline jobs as moral police here knowing the history of this sub and circa 2020-2022 wasn't even a long time 

I occasionally throw shades bc well yeah we are  in stan forum ATRL as that  but that's not even the worst yet in comparison to the level of circlejerking aespa  or blackpink used to had here. 

Not to mentioned, this very same users are longer active here than I am, nnnn

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.1044e635635

I don't mind you at all because I could never dislike a MY/SONE, but you do call NewJeans a variation of talentless toddlers often or throw a little shade in your posts complimenting aespa. I don't dislike you though, I'm just saying! :rip: Anyway yeah, aespa and BP used to have it rough, but isn't it nicer now that the thread is more peaceful to girlgroups? I'm glad the days are gone where RV would be dragged for PAGES.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, newaespa said:

btw 2nd 4th GG to sold out Indoor Stadium (Singapore) :jonny: 

Let's all sing: 

I'm sorry that it hurts you
No...I'm sorry, I ain't sorry
aespa big girls making money
aespa you're our number 1 fan now
You can only see me at our
Sold out shows

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sheep said:

bestie the more appropriate tag given the last page is @TheCal :lmao: 

so now I'm a fake aespa fan because I don't like Odette's constant shading of NJ (and other groups)? I obviously stan NewJeans the most which is no secret...

confused.gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

But you really were acting like their defender when it had nothing to do with you, which was a bit baffling to me. And funny how you saw me "attacking" them from day one, but you don't ever see the constant passive aggressive posts of that user on the daily always demeaning other groups to prop up their faves. It's all looking like selective outrage to me on your part. 

and ps. "Attacking" =/= "calling them out rightfully" 

i think you're smart enough to know the difference. 

and to me it looks like selective outrage when every tonedeaf post from a fan of an SM artist is mentally bookmarked by you when the equally hateful posts from other fandoms go ignored. Seeing you do that to somebody who barely joined the website was very offputting to me, call it what you want.

Also, as one of the few users you have this type of hate boner for and one of LSRFs most vocal defenders from day 1, seeing you blame sheep for the hate they're getting when it's stans of any and every group left a very bad taste in my mouth.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, TheCal said:

so now I'm a fake aespa fan because I don't like Odette's constant shading of NJ (and other groups)? I obviously stan NewJeans the most which is no secret...

confused.gif

no you just constantly shade aespa and their fans at every turn then call yourself a fan when it's brought up(see above). Please buy Armageddon though a sale is a sale! :heart:

Say what you want about @Odette Violet but at least they don't have a picture of Hyein on their profile.

Edited by Sheep
  • Haha 1

Just now, Rhyme said:

Anyway yeah, aespa and BP used to have it rough, but isn't it nicer now that the thread is more peaceful to girlgroups? I'm glad the days are gone where RV would be dragged for PAGES.

aespa still catches strays unfortunately now.

Shady comments such as being labelled "faux edgy" or the annoying "trinity" posts which exclude aespa purposely to bring them down and elevate their own faves...despite the girls having better stats than the ones in the so called trinity. I wonder which user was responsible for those kinds of unnecessarily shady comments... :matty:

But yes the horrible pages of RV hate were a nightmare. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

I don't mind you at all because I could never dislike a MY/SONE, but you do call NewJeans a variation of talentless toddlers often or throw a little shade in your posts complimenting aespa. I don't dislike you though, I'm just saying! :rip: Anyway yeah, aespa and BP used to have it rough, but isn't it nicer now that the thread is more peaceful to girlgroups? I'm glad the days are gone where RV would be dragged for PAGES.

the way I'm probably the only NJ hater cause even the known sheeps here are tokkin stanning them :ahh:

I get it this untalented toddlers are the atrl darlings so speaking against them is a crime to this sub :celestial5:

Edited by Odette Violet

10 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Some people need to let the past go even though it was tragic being a MY in here until the moment Spicy dropped (they were still telling us aespa was finished even 5 mins before its release) and be grateful that times are different now. But also some others need to stop generalizing MYs when they're really talking about just one or two users 

That I definitely agree with. Some users need to let go of the whole hating on one or two users = hating the whole fanbase thing

• Like 1

Just like Naeun is Marcella, Wonyoung would be called Vicky (by me) now, (that's her real english name so don't try to pick a bone with me).

Ktrl never fails to amaze me everytime aespa makes a comeback. Like clockwork

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Accendio is really a bop whew IVE you'll always be that group 

spacer.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sheep said:

and to me it looks like selective outrage when every tonedeaf post from a fan of an SM artist is mentally bookmarked by you when the equally hateful posts from other fandoms go ignored. Seeing you do that to somebody who barely joined the website was very offputting to me, call it what you want.

Also, as one of the few users you have this type of hate boner for and one of LSRFs most vocal defenders from day 1, seeing you blame sheep for the hate they're getting when it's stans of any and every group left a very bad taste in my mouth.

I have been calling out EVERY tonedeaf post from from EVERY fandom in here, but the fact is: most of them either realize their mistake or they just don't bother responding. Your "friend" here doubled down on his behavior every time I called him out, and that's how i also kept replying to his aggressions. Maybe that's how you noticed him more than any other tone deaf troll I've called out in this thread. so let's stop acting like I have some kinda vendetta against sm fans. I admit I have called out a few sm fans in the past for constant superiority complex, but that's where the "sm sheep criticism" has ended for me. The real issue is that your friend is genuinely not able to see what he's doing wrong and keeps doubling down on his passive aggressive behavior and I will keep commenting on it. Thanks. 

8 minutes ago, Zack said:

Shady comments such as being labelled "faux edgy" or the annoying "trinity" posts which exclude aespa purposely to bring them down and elevate their own faves...despite the girls having better stats than the ones in the so called trinity. I wonder which user was responsible for those kinds of unnecessarily shady comments... :matty:

The trinity posts were always so funny, especially before the LSRF and NJ debuted though. The nugus they would have to pull out to take aespa's spot. I remember STAYC and Billlie both being alleged trinity groups at one point and not aespa. People used to just say any and everything in here, this forum has grown up a lot in the past few years. :ahh:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

And we're always the bad guys, the bullies when we retaliate. why is that  :matty:

• Like 2

Not to much on miss witnessed, he always call out problematic users :gaygacat5:spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I have been calling out EVERY tonedeaf post from from EVERY fandom in here, but the fact is: most of them either realize their mistake or they just don't bother responding. Your "friend" here doubled down on his behavior every time I called him out, and that's how i also kept replying to his aggressions. Maybe that's how you noticed him more than any other tone deaf troll I've called out in this thread. so let's stop acting like I have some kinda vendetta against sm fans. I admit I have called out a few sm fans in the past for constant superiority complex, but that's where the "sm sheep criticism" has ended for me. The real issue is that your friend is genuinely not able to see what he's doing wrong and keeps doubling down on his passive aggressive behavior and I will keep commenting on it. Thanks. 

You seem to have forgotten your own words less than an hour ago, let me help you.

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Isnt that always what some of these members do here everyday? 
They're so far up their asses in stanning their fave sm groups (or the company itself), that they're dragging innocent hardworking idols just to prop up their own faves. I've been calling that shite since day 1. Just look at the subtle demeaning language that some of these people use while spewing their SUBJECTIVE opinions on certain groups. I don't even stan Lesserafim, but just calling out the bizarre behavior. Just focus on your own faves without having to discredit others'. Weirdos. 

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Sheep said:

no you just constantly shade aespa and their fans at every turn then call yourself a fan when it's brought up(see above). Please buy Armageddon though a sale is a sale! :heart:

How am I shading Aespa?:bibliahh: Is the shading with us? Are you talking about me not being a fan of Live My Life and Long Chat?:dies: 

not my fault that 2 of 3 most obsessed NJ haters here are aespa fans. Do I need to like all the fans from the fandoms of my favourite groups?

output-onlinegiftools(1).thumb.gif.3b652

Edited by TheCal
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.