K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Neither of us has claimed that she was removed from the group by anybody else but SNSD, you're just trying to change the point of discussion and distract from the reason SNSD kicked her out.

She was not removed for failing to "prioritize" the group, that is the point and one you have consistently failed to provide any evidence to the contrary.

The Coridel lawsuits I'm referring to listed Jessica Jung as a defendant as the breeches of contracts in question were Jaws failing to live up to her end of the deal with Chinese management companies. Again with the painting a false narrative. Just like your fav invoking serious claims about being drugged and abused to absolve herself of any fault in her lying books, using the real social and economic inequalities that all women face around the world as a weapon to attack people who don't eat up your lies is downright disgusting. You're bringing up a completely different legal dispute in which her man whom she stands by 100% on both a personal and business level as he's still intimately involved with both, committed fraud in the amount of $6.5M USD to prop up the dud fashion brand by taking out loans with zero intention of ever paying back. You only ever get a point in on these exchanges by ignoring what I'm saying and talking about something completely different while pretending it's relevant. Usually that completely separate point reinforces what I'm saying in the first place like it does here too :deadbanana4:

You mean the court filing that was a one-sided sham case in the Chinese courts (one where Coridel didn't even get a chance to attend trial and where they dragged in Jessica's name to exert pressure) about a contract dispute which was later completely and amicably settled between Coridel and the Chinese company? Lol.

You keep alleging "fraud" and "criminal activity" based on this and previous posts of yours but there is zero evidence of this. It is nonsense. The other issues were all resolved and have long been closed, so not really sure what the relevance of these stale and weak comments about past business disputes actually is, other than a lame sideshow to distract from the fact you still have zero evidence for your initial claims that she failed to "prioritize" the group.

You keep claiming I'm ignoring you, when I've asked like 4 times for evidence to back up your claims and every single reply, you have failed to do this.

As for "standing by" Tyler...it's rumored they've already broken up this year, so :cm:

TTS was born out of a Korean hiatus period for the group the girls all agreed to while Yoona was working on Spring Rain.  Why didn't Jessica launch her tacky jeans and sunglasses then? Members(including Jessica) participated in many different solo activities during this period.

They were promoting TTS in 2014 at the same time you were attacking Jessica for daring to also have solo projects. She was also getting her own subunit, so it can't be one rule for your favored members and then another for the one you irrationally hate.

A Janon accusing somebody else of falling for lies. The projecting :bibliahh:

You have fallen for lies, it must be a difficult reality sweetie but it's not too late to admit the errors. 

Parroting SM's mediaplay lies, falsely accusing Jessica of illegality and digging up past and resolved business disputes in a misguided attempt to bring down her character, instead of just admitting you have no real basis or evidence for going to these lengths to attack her, other than your own personal irrational hatred, is just not the best look. It doesn't sound very fun :cm:

Edited by Zack
  • Like 1

• Replies 51.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

1 minute ago, Odette Violet said:

sorry what? 

aespa — black mamba

33: KPOP Artists Song Battle: aespa "Black Mamba" vs "Girls" - K-POP -  allkpop forums

Aespa Black Mamba GIF - Aespa Black Mamba GIFs

aespa — black mamba

repent :angry:

I mean the chorus part. the girls literally have to bend and break :deadbanana2: they did it gracefully but the choreo is not easy

43 minutes ago, Sheep said:

SNSD had plenty of opportunities to earn money and her removal from the group was barely over a year after an(at the time) unprecedented extended group hiatus for some members to pursue solo work. Before their solo careers were the juggernauts that they are today members were already investing in real estate. :deadbanana2:

They only had money from Goobne chicken, touring and Japan. Girl groups didn't make money until around 2011 and everyone thought it was a short term bundle. There's a reason every female artist was looking for a hustle.

43 minutes ago, Zack said:

What evidence. Provide it. 

Because all fingers point to the members and their parents influencing SM to exit her from the group. 

I'm sure Jessica may truly believe that, but it's absolute nonsense. If you think SM execs didn't purposefully turn everyone against one member just so they wouldn't lose their ability to profit off of the group, you're just not being realistic. The writing was on the wall when she set to own B&E instead of making it a joint venture with SM getting a significant portion.

If it was SNSD's fault, why would SM basically fold f(x) and shelve Jessica's subunit project? The reality is SM will not support an artist in a major group with large earning potential that they cannot tap.

36 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

and keep Woojin's name off of your dry crusty lips

voyezten-hyoyeon.gif

Imagine seeing SNSD members getting defamed yet choosing to defend a boy group member. Have some self respect.

voyezten-hyoyeon.gif

35 minutes ago, Sheep said:

They wouldn't just kick her out of the group for zero reason.

It'll never not be funny seeing SM stans think that their faves get to decide who stays in the group and who goes :skull: If SM was willing to get rid of Hiro, they'll literally dump anyone.

10 minutes ago, Cheers said:

post jaehyun

the thumbnail alone

face? sexy neck? :WAP:

• Thanks 2

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

I mean the chorus part. the girls literally have to bend and break :deadbanana2: they did it gracefully but the choreo is not easy

It's SM Nation's GG thingz I guess :gaygacat6:

REWIND — GIRLS' GENERATION Into The New World, 2007

lowkey bside of the year

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Dream blunt rotation:

Jay (ENGODPEN) - Shotaro (RIIZE) - The Cha Eunwoo - Jaehyun (NCT) - Taeyong (NCT) - Kai (EXO) - Wonbin (RIIZE) - San (ATEEZ) - Zhang Hao (ZB1) - Jiwoong (ZB1) - Jungkook (BTS)

ice-spice-rapper.gif

Edited by Cheers
  • Like 4

just saw this omg IVE and aespa serving cvnt and CAMP :WAP:

I need them to fight each other on an mg and collab on a song :WAP:

• Like 3

also wow??? never cared for him I like Jay, Jake and Sunghoon but he's highkey the best dancer in kpop right now

smooth moves, facial expressions and all!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Eternium said:

I'm sure Jessica may truly believe that, but it's absolute nonsense. If you think SM execs didn't purposefully turn everyone against one member just so they wouldn't lose their ability to profit off of the group, you're just not being realistic. The writing was on the wall when she set to own B&E instead of making it a joint venture with SM getting a significant portion.

If it was SNSD's fault, why would SM basically fold f(x) and shelve Jessica's subunit project? The reality is SM will not support an artist in a major group with large earning potential that they cannot tap.

Imagine seeing SNSD members getting defamed yet choosing to defend a boy group member. Have some self respect.

It'll never not be funny seeing SM stans think that their faves get to decide who stays in the group and who goes :skull: If SM was willing to get rid of Hiro, they'll literally dump anyone.

SM allegedly gets royalties from Blanc & Eclare, as reported by Dispatch. 

There is zero evidence that they had any actual issue with her business itself. They gave her permission to launch it twice. 

Even after she left, they allowed her clothes to be used in dramas they produced, allowed f(x), Red Velvet, NCT and aespa to wear/use clothes from her brand and even allowed one of their models Irene Kim to literally launch a collaboration with the brand which even appeared on SM's own website.

Those are not the actions of a company that is against the brand itself. The issues allegedly arose because the members/their parents suddenly changed their opinion about her launching the brand and were mistakenly concerned that it would stop companies offering SNSD any related CFs (according to Dispatch plus other sources).

Jessica's subunit with Krystal was shelved likely because it could no longer be promoted as a SNSD/f(x) subunit, plus her relationship with SM at that point was damaged beyond repair after she revealed her truth on Weibo. After she did that, they then began actively destroying her reputation, so there was no way they would release the subunit by that point. 

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

just saw this omg IVE and aespa serving cvnt and CAMP :WAP:

I need them to fight each other on an mg and collab on a song :WAP:

:clap3: we're blessed this month after the godawful tiktok ready releases we had from the past months 

The only active GGs who truly  brings fun, art, camp, cvnt and qualite back to Kpop atm

femaleidols — IVE ♡ Accendio / 2024

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I like Jay

Jay mention!

thicc-thick.gif

5 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

lowkey bside of the year

I really want the full thing. 

It sounds so ******* cool. I love the guitar on it.

It tastes so sweet but sour

Oh sugar and spice

:rockon:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

also wow??? never cared for him I like Jay, Jake and Sunghoon but he's highkey the best dancer in kpop right now

smooth moves, facial expressions and all!

he is a star, a prodigy, a genius, a marvel

he and Shotaro are the best in the business, truly the Japanese MJs.

giphy.gif

Are we getting more track videos for the other songs?

I see next week we have authentic, authentic 2, authentic 3 and my power. I wonder which song won't get a track video. Maybe Melody?

look at him go, it's like he's floating

200.gif?cid=95b279447vbaox10iqkf06ejh3ip

• Like 2

Does anyone have a video/gif of Shotaro doing the leg kick in Impossible? Preferably slowed down but normal speed is okay too

These SNSD hate essays are wild

Even as TWIX stan we all know who the blueprint and one of the massive ushers of the Hallyu wave are 

voyezten-hyoyeon.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

The contrast height difference of wy/yj/Liz and geul/lesseo/Japan girl is so unfortunate...they looks so Messy during the ascendio choreo well maybe its a shitty choreo anyway because i remember love Dive has such great choreo and they blend well despite height difference people barely noticed ....

and also gaeul looks sloppy as hell in ascendia mv..She literally served nothing and people probably stan her out of pity...this behaviour needs to stop i dont understand why the weakest member always had quite big following maybe its relatable for knetz...

Edited by Pinter
  • Like 1

Bom...

voyezten-hyoyeon.gif

Happy 15th Anniversary to #2NE1

voyezten-hyoyeon.gif

11 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

I see next week we have authentic, authentic 2, authentic 3 and my power. I wonder which song won't get a track video. Maybe Melody?

my question too. just these 3 or are we getting more? :duca:

Just now, Odette Violet said:

Bom...

voyezten-hyoyeon.gif

Happy 15th Anniversary to #2NE1

voyezten-hyoyeon.gif

the mother of girl crush and women empowerment songs in kpop

• Like 1

9acbd92e9f0c04267ec9fec5123c3e77f957205d

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

LML is the last one

Next week is purely for Armageddon I bet 

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Eternium said:

They only had money from Goobne chicken, touring and Japan. Girl groups didn't make money until around 2011 and everyone thought it was a short term bundle. There's a reason every female artist was looking for a hustle.

1 hour ago, Zack said:

Yes but their touring was extensive(especially by 2014) for GG standards(doubly so considering Phantasia would have been in very early discussion stages at that point). I thought SM took the same predatory cut of foreign activities so idk about the rest but there were opportunities for members to earn money if they were making high profile purchases before their solo activities went into full swing.

46 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Earning potential that SM established through their investments into Jessica. It's been proven beyond reasonable doubt that she cannot succeed as an entertainer/celebrity long-term without them, even when using her enormous SNSD fame as a launching pad. She occasionally tries, fails, and repeats a few years later.

49 minutes ago, Zack said:

You keep alleging "fraud" and "criminal activity" based on this and previous posts of yours but there is zero evidence of this. It is nonsense.

The guilty rulings and following appeals and in turn settlements where her and Tyler had to pay up are the evidence

She was not removed for failing to "prioritize" the group, that is the point and one you have consistently failed to provide any evidence to the contrary.

From the horse's mouth, she was given a choice and chose her flop brand with millions of outstanding debts and only a few remaining physical locations of its former large retail presence:

Spoiler

On September 29, I was informed that I would be leaving Girls' Generation. This has caused me a great deal of shock and sadness, so I would like to tell my side of the story.

Girls' Generation activities have always taken priority over my private life and business activities. In spite of my hard work, though, the agency [SM Entertainment] has asked me to leave the group.

During my business dealings, I have always taken care to inform SM and the other members of the group about my activities, and have always asked for their understanding in this matter.

I had received permission from SM, and this agreement lasted until the beginning of August, when I was setting BLANC up. The other members of the group had also offered me their congratulations on this matter.

That changed in September, though, a month after BLANC had been launched. The other members of the group had a change of heart. At a meeting of the other eight members, it was decided that I would be told to either turn my back on my business or leave the group.

I told them that I had already received SM's permission for my business activities, and that as they had never interfered with my work with Girls' Generation. I also said that I had signed a contract with a business partner, and could not back out of my commitments after only one month. I said that it was unfair to force me into making a decision such as this. Joining the group is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and leaving Girls' Generation had never occurred to me before.

I approached the SM management on September 16 to ask for clarification. At this meeting I was told that I still had the company's blessing to continue with my business activities.

On September 29, though, I was given a notice informing me that I was no longer a member of the group. Because of this fact, I was absent from the fan meeting event in China on September 30. I have also been left out of all further group activities.

I have put 15 years of hard work and dedication into Girls' Generation, and it has caused me a lot of pain. I cannot hide how sad I am that I was asked by the agency and the other members of the group to leave just because I wanted to start my own business.

I want to say sorry to the fans who have been worried by all this. I hope that they will understand that this is not the way I wanted things to happen. I have always valued Girls' Generation, and always will. Thank you very much for your support and your love.

They were promoting TTS in 2014 at the same time you were attacking Jessica for daring to also have solo projects. She was also getting her own subunit, so it can't be one rule for your favored members and then another for the one you irrationally hate.

The group's blessing being given to TTS to fly back and forth between Korea and Japan is only further evidence of how tolerant they all were of outside activities. Jessica really crossed a serious line and you still are choosing not to see that and instead are engaging in baseless conspiracies 10 whole years later.

Parroting SM's mediaplay lies, falsely accusing Jessica of illegality and digging up past and resolved business disputes in a misguided attempt to bring down her character, instead of just admitting you have no real basis or evidence for going to these lengths to attack her, other than your own personal irrational hatred, is just not the best look. It doesn't sound very fun :cm:

The only falsehood here is you pretending there's no legal paper trial of Jaws and her enterprise failing to fulfill their obligations and facing legal consequences time and again. You already know all this tea but these links are in case anybody reading believes any of the horseshit that comes out of you in regards to Jessica. Honest people resolve affairs before it goes to court, nobody lawyers up or gets authorities involved before trying to work things out privately, it's expensive and takes a lot of time to work on for all parties involved.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/former-girls-generation-member-jessica-jung-blanc-eclare-evicted-not-paying-rent/

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/09/tyler-kwon-responds-to-the-68-million-usd-lawsuit-against-jessicas-blanc-eclare-and-explains-why-its-unfair

https://www.soompi.com/article/1347028wpp/jessica-files-appeal-after-losing-lawsuit-by-chinese-management-agencies

edit: also I forgot to quote this part but Janons have been circulating Tyler Kwon breakup rumors since the marriage rumors pre-930. It's wishful thinking because fans of Jessica understandably want her to not be so closely associated with a criminal.

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.