K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

4 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

just thinking about how my world and drama as ae1 would be so strong as a debut album

1 Welcome To MY World (feat. nævis)

2 Spicy

3 Drama

4 Salty & Sweet

5 Trick or Treat

6 Don Blink

7 Thirsty

8 I'm Unhappy

9 Hold On Tight

10 Til We Meet Again

just :WAP:

I think this was the first album plus the solo songs.

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

4 minutes ago, Xalric said:

I think this was the first album plus the solo songs.

yes, without the drama mini duds its such a strong debut album. + add hold in tight

very cohesive and strong :WAP:

Supernova is so soon, less than 5 hours :jonny5:

giphy.gif

what is even funny about that winter gif? the fact that her team gave her a terrible blonde hairdo plus blue eyed look in a raggedy pink top and is swiveling like a trash bag in the wind?

it's humiliating and im starting to think the ones laughing at the gif actually hate her and want to see her humbled. my poor sis deserves better.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, Asscatchem said:

what is even funny about that winter gif? the fact that her team gave her a terrible blonde hairdo plus blue eyed look in a raggedy pink top and is swiveling like a trash bag in the wind?

it's humiliating and im starting to think the ones laughing at the gif actually hate her and want to see her humbled. my poor sis deserves better.

Or maybe because it's actually funny and fun.

4 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

Dude, just go and talk about Iphones vs Androids phones in Lounge. 

• Haha 9

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Xalric said:

how is it funny though?

it's such a shame though, winter used to embody her cold persona and really gave the 4th gen girls a run for their money. her RBF was causing controversy every other week.

her brand was impeccable.

img.gif

now SM is screwing up her brand and making her quirky, fun, and looking like a polly pocket :(

u42wgBL.png

Edited by Asscatchem

9 minutes ago, Xalric said:

:clap3:yep  it's intentional but certain iphone genius won't comprehend it anyway 

13 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

I went on a 4 day beach vacation and you're still talking nonsense about aespa :toofunny2:

• Haha 2

:gayorkcat2:

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

how is it funny though?

it's such a shame though, winter used to embody her cold persona and really gave the 4th gen girls a run for their money. her RBF was causing controversy every other week.

her brand was impeccable.

I think SM is playing their card right by incorporating the wacky and quirky part of the old superhero cartoons and comics. It's very on brand to me.

The branding of women needing to be ice princesses or love doing chores like cleaning is getting old & tired.  

Edited by Xalric
  • Like 2

insanity :rip: 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I went on a 4 day beach vacation and you're still talking nonsense about aespa :toofunny2:

and im still commenting on the ongoings of kpop culture/one of the most talented groups of 4th gen... shocking!

6 minutes ago, poltergeist said:

insanity :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Someone saves the girls :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Oop, Lebanese food.

Edited by BlackAura

43 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

"Let's head to court faster!"......... why are knetz so funny...:priceless:

2 hours ago, Eternium said:

They do. But you can technically renew whenever. For example, SM artists renew their 7 year contracts about 8 years before they expire.

Oh wonderful :jonny6:

i really felt like next year world be their last. Even though globally they are doing better than ever, I can only imagine how exhausted they are :deadbanana2:

that assclown user still talking nonsense about aespa

the engagement from the trolling must be that fulfilling, huh :doc:

1 hour ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

what a disgusting lunatic pig :rip: 

acting like powerful teenage mean girl bullying a group of powerless girls. and with that face at his old age too I have to laugh :toofunny2:

Quirky and fun Winter >>

• Like 1

Btw an hour left until a total collapse :WAP:  

@Joseline Can I ask you, what do you know about the story of Taehyung and BSH not being on the best terms? I keep reading about it, but I'm not familiar enough with BTS to make anything out of it. Is there any truth to it, or are the fans acting up?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.