• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

40 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

SMNGG getting a WJSN concept instead of the girly/flower concept the sheep in here were expecting/wanting.....

tumblr_inline_obptosZbAL1s8drpn_500.gif

both are mediocre tbf

the classic this is...

• Like 8

Eoreobuteun mam eodi kkaebolkka? (haeya, haeya, haeya)
Nollabeoryeotdeon ne simjang mariya (hanibe neol samkil ttaeya)
Mame deureosseo, neon geunyang say yes (haeya, haeya, haeya)
Naega neol bureumyeon "eoreum ttaeng"

stantwt-tinashe-nasty.gif

• Like 1

the way ive served 6/6 good singles last year, legendaric if you ask me

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Antunes said:

NJ are my girls but all their releases being tied to some collaboration, partnership, or ad campaign is getting a bit tired

May I ask why? :pancake:

IMO, Newjeans' collaborations are executed with tact and synergy, ensuring minimal interference with the essence of the art itself.

Regarding their music, the only Newjeans songs that could be seen as derivative due to product placement are Zero and Gods. In terms of merchandise, they offer standalone albums and goodies, as well as a variety of themed products. These collaborations enrich the fan experience by providing a wider range of options to choose from. From a financial perspective, Newjeans covers the costs for all their MVs, which also serve as promotional material on television and billboards, reaching millions of non-Kpop fans simultaneously.

Looking at Newjeans' partnerships, we find numerous Gen Z brands, indie labels, and entities deeply ingrained in pop culture. These brands are chosen based on their potential value, considering not only financial aspects but also their reputation, recognition, compatibility with Newjeans' products, and their ability to enhance the Newjeans brand through association. Given that Newjeans targets both Kpop and non Kpop fans, they have developed a unique system to engage with their diverse audience both online and irl, with commercial art serving as their chosen approach.

Finally, I believe Newjeans' ultimate goal is to cement themselves as a staple in pop culture. Establishing robust branding through partnerships with equally influential brands appears to be the way to go. :celestial5:

• Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

If that tweet is real… a mess

Edit: it's fake 

The fact that is false but also the guy who was in picture was actually Thai and his parents lived in Isreal so he was in school there just like I.M from Monsta X. There was nothing on social media saying he was actually supporting Israel.

The way they keep covering their songs everywhere.

She mothered

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

kii

zNAWQu.gif

Miyeon teas

• Like 1

Just now, illia said:

Miyeon teas

Wait was she caught in Japan with her boyfriend too?

Just now, Xalric said:

Wait was she caught in Japan with her boyfriend too?

LA*

:suburban:

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

May I ask why? :pancake:

IMO, Newjeans' collaborations are executed with tact and synergy, ensuring minimal interference with the essence of the art itself.

Regarding their music, the only Newjeans songs that could be seen as derivative due to product placement are Zero and Gods. In terms of merchandise, they offer standalone albums and goodies, as well as a variety of themed products. These collaborations enrich the fan experience by providing a wider range of options to choose from. From a financial perspective, Newjeans covers the costs for all their MVs, which also serve as promotional material on television and billboards, reaching millions of non-Kpop fans simultaneously.

Looking at Newjeans' partnerships, we find numerous Gen Z brands, indie labels, and entities deeply ingrained in pop culture. These brands are chosen based on their potential value, considering not only financial aspects but also their reputation, recognition, compatibility with Newjeans' products, and their ability to enhance the Newjeans brand through association. Given that Newjeans targets both Kpop and non Kpop fans, they have developed a unique system to engage with their diverse audience both online and irl, with commercial art serving as their chosen approach.

Finally, I believe Newjeans' ultimate goal is to cement themselves as a staple in pop culture. Establishing robust branding through partnerships with equally influential brands appears to be the way to go. :celestial5:

cmon chatGPT

bear-walking.gif

Edited by Sheep
  • Haha 12

GNLnTRya4AEzdyx?format=jpg&name=4096x409

They are so pretty :heart:

• Like 4

This reminded me of how good Fine by TaeLEGEND is.

I don't know who they are but I really liked their performance!

• Like 2

Just some quality music for the day

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Antunes said:

NJ are my girls but all their releases being tied to some collaboration, partnership, or ad campaign is getting a bit tired

finally someone said it. we want the focus to be on music, not other tired capitalist ventures. it's giving model first, music second, aka the boringest part about blackpink. every kpop idol and their mothers has an ambassadorship at this point. :zzz:

CHILLS. CRYING. LEGEND.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Antunes said:

Yes the powerpuff girls collab is the absolutely worst for me The cover is just not it I can't believe they are continuing it At least Takashi Murakami has a sense of style

3 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

I love how he's been getting so much push within all their content overall lately :clap3:

The way he's basically a lead vocalist and one of the centers of the group now 

LK.thumb.gif.217fb396acb9f446f036ba97ec9

King

and they will flop this song, but at least with dignity

spacer.png

Posted (edited)

The way I paid for YouTube long ago (and it didnt fuqing really work) just for today to notice they put Bubble Gyum mv on Apple Music :rip: B€,]€.tch 

Edited by FACT
  • Like 1

Simon is probably pulling an Bang FatMan right now, and is probably buy Hyyih contract for her to debut with Hikaru.

$36 income, $1000 set and a dream :jonnycat:

• Like 3

Supernova sounding like a mega bop

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.