• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

5 minutes ago, lily42 said:

ARMYs are so pressed. The only person you should be blaming is Bang Greedy for involving BTS in this. Did not HYBE release "MHJ said this and that about BTS" articles to gain ARMYs support, knowing very well for ARMYs, BTS = HYBE. ARMYs were gloating about the whole thing  as if MHJ stole their stocks or something :deadbanana2:

Y'all should be honest and drag NewJeans here too like your Twitter counterparts do. Wishing harm and their downfall since public sentiment changed. Pathetic :rip:

What makes you say such things? I have been on this site for 4 years and I did not wish any harm to any group or its members. I wish nothing but success to the girls who are young enough to be my little sisters. We are talking about BPD, MHJ and everyone else involved in the situation. Why are some of you turning it onto us and making it personal? I'm defending my favorite group as any other user here does. Why does that make me pressed or pathetic?

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

On April 30 at approximately midnight KST, the group's music video for "LO$ER=LO♡ER" surpassed 100 million views on YouTube. This is about two years, eight months, 12 days, and six hours since its release on August 17, 2021 at 6 p.m. KST.

1 minute ago, Zack said:

FASHION-ICON-NINGNING.gif

Not for long. Armageddon is coming.

FASHION-ICON-NINGNING.gif

Just now, Joseline said:

YUQI top 3 soloists of this decade confirmed. :gaygacat6:

Griddle fans are built different bc if a 3rd gen gg idol sold that much we'd be getting pages of members claiming she's bigger than Taeyeon and IU combined. :clap3:

1 minute ago, Joseline said:

Well, MHJ admitted that she included BTS in some of her conversations, including her meeting with the shaman. And as usual, she gave the excuse that "I didn't mean it that way".

Yes, she admitted that shaman is her longtime friend who switched profession from dentist to shaman. She asked them what time would be the best to launch a girl group. HYBE has yet to prove that she said anything malicious or confidential to them. :rip:

Who cares what she discusses in her private conversations as long as it is not something that violates company's policy? HYBE should have kept this issue solely about management dispute, but they did not.  

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Joseline said:

SEVENTEEN's decline. No more pollutions :clap3: 

So what about MHJ leaking trainee information and did mediaplay against HYBE, and rumours to be involved in Garam's scandal and Youngseo's eviction? Has she ever addressed it? 

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Griddle fans are built different bc if a 3rd gen gg idol sold that much we'd be getting pages of members claiming she's bigger than Taeyeon and IU combined. :clap3:

Are Griddle fans in the room with us right now? :gaygacat6:

2 hours ago, Ethereal said:

He kinda ate

Boredandtiredok_-_1782812920348549522.gi

when are we getting the official Jaehyun remix

3 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Are Griddle fans in the room with us right now? :gaygacat6:

take the compliment and move on :clap3: 

5 minutes ago, smates said:

What makes you say such things? I have been on this site for 4 years and I did not wish any harm to any group or its members. I wish nothing but success to the girls who are young enough to be my little sisters. We are talking about BPD, MHJ and everyone else involved in the situation. Why are some of you turning it onto us and making it personal? I'm defending my favorite group as any other user here does. Why does that make me pressed or pathetic?

I do not have a habit of quoting people, but I was addressing user who was talking about grooming and stuff. 

You should defend your faves and every rational person should realize that artists are not the ones to be blamed for this situation and no one expected it would escalate like this. 

My bad for generalizing KTRL armys.:bird:  

• Thanks 1

just send Jaehyun on tour and tell everyone he's Jungkook

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sheep said:

take the compliment and move on :clap3: 

I gotta say I'm surprised YUQI sold more than Twice. What happened?:gaygacat6:

I thought the chorus was about to be a cover of heya heya heya heyaaaaaa

17 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

So what about MHJ leaking trainee information and did mediaplay against HYBE, and rumours to be involved in Garam's scandal and Youngseo's eviction? Has she ever addressed it? 

The lies. The leaked trainee information is related to Newjeans members when Ador addressed the rumors that Hyein has veneers. To clarify she exposed personal information that you can't/shouldn't do by contract. Kpoppers that took that information and created their lies like you are doing now.

Edited by Panda17

I really need to be more clear about what I wish for. I've been begging for another HYYH era so bad, we got the sajaegi accusations to go with it :ahh:

Anyways, taking a break for a while. HYBE better clean up this mess before Jin comes back :heart:

Edited by smates
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, lily42 said:

Yes, she admitted that shaman is her longtime friend who switched profession from dentist to shaman. She asked them what time would be the best to launch a girl group. HYBE has yet to prove that she said anything malicious or confidential to them. :rip:

Who cares what she discusses in her private conversations as long as it is not something that violates company's policy? HYBE should have kept this issue solely about management dispute, but they did not.  

And she also admitted in a radio interview that she said that Bangshit copied her when he creating BTS, but she didn't mean it that way and was just joking. So, these articles were not actually lies.

32 minutes ago, Joseline said:

JISOO still #1

we love to see it :worship:

• Like 4

GMVN5sXX0AAwFi4?format=jpg&name=medium

GMVQ_u_bAAARndc?format=jpg&name=medium

i need them

iywTYbJ.gif

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

JISOO still #1

we love to see it :worship:

Is anybody catching up to her any time soon? I don't think so. Flower Samoyed GIF - Flower Samoyed GIFs

• Like 1

ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
손끝으로 아센디오
ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
손끝으로 아센디오

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.