K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

6 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

:jonny:The teaser quality is crazy. I hope SNSD Comeback uses something similar to My World teaser pictures. 
Yuri & YoonA would eat this concept up

HYU 📸 PICTURE on X: "SNSD MR TAXI 🚕 #FOREVER1 #MrTaxiTeaserImage3 MR TAXI  TEASER IMAGE #SNSD @GirlsGeneration https://t.co/4kNUkk2aSt" / X

:wanda: the gaggery that was Legendary1. You know the Hags still has it when they posing for the gods 

I'm not sure what concept left they haven't tried yet but they will always serve :clap3:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 1

• Replies 51.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

9 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

has this been answered? we need legit sources

ybeRN0j.gif

for everyone lurking in this thread fyi miss @Pinter is not a reliable insider and you should not take her posts seriously thank u

ybeRN0j.gif

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

HYU 📸 PICTURE on X: "SNSD MR TAXI 🚕 #FOREVER1 #MrTaxiTeaserImage3 MR TAXI  TEASER IMAGE #SNSD @GirlsGeneration https://t.co/4kNUkk2aSt" / X

:wanda: the gaggery that was Legendary1. You know the Hags still has it when they posing for the gods 

I'm not sure what concept they haven't tried yet but they will always serve :clap3:

They will bring a Renaissance to Kpop, a Reinvention concept! Always foward thinking and the Pinkprint. Truly the Beyoncé & Madonna's of Korean Pop:wanda:Bow Down *******

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

for everyone lurking in this thread fyi miss @Pinter is not a reliable insider and you should not take her posts seriously thank u

ybeRN0j.gif

I wouldn't mind if this turns out true

aespa queen of sampling and smashes, katheryn would be so proud

ybeRN0j.gif

GMS-rB_boAA9OSV?format=jpg&name=900x900

It's worse than I thought. DEAR LORD!

• Haha 1

$72m each or as a group?

newjeans truly the new jennies :clap3: 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

The way Bang PD's ego doesn't care to destroy such a valuable brand for HYBE shows that BTS's success was just a fluke in his career.

11 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

No but do you understand that Uhm Jung Hwa debuted in 1989. Truly the Madonna of Kpop.

• Like 2

GMS--Z7bIAALIJ_?format=jpg&name=large

This is so ******* stupid. The socks aren't even used.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

okay now give us another smash comeback so you can top highest paid celebrity in 2024 too queens :alexz:

Edited by MonsterNavy

second day of dahnworld being trending at #1 but no media talking about it :mazen:

:deadbanana:

• Haha 4

WOW, this tarot reading was pretty accurate. I'm shocked. It is from 8 months ago. She talked so much about a separation from their BOSS (An old lady) but I wonder if the Boss that the cards were showing refers to MHJ or HYBE.

Edited by Panda17
  • Like 1

nvm JTBC just talked about it briefly on the news as well as the chart manipulation accusations

idk why but i feel like hybe is throwing bts under the bus with this one because the accusations are originally about hybe but because of their statement, medias are only mentioning bts :mazen:

41 minutes ago, Cheers said:

GMS--Z7bIAALIJ_?format=jpg&name=large

This is so ******* stupid. The socks aren't even used.

Ma'am

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjuaYrgoCXxtjdYwtotGr

I like Riize One Kiss and the MV is so cute / retro, very early Kpop / Jpop. The other MV is pleasant enough to enjoy on mute. I am v confused about the rollout and I feel like Impossible should be doing better than it is now, even though it's doing okay. If they actually underperform, the blame is squarely on SM for alienating a bunch of the fans for no reason. We don't need a new Hybe boy group taking the lead because of SM's incompetence!

IVE mini sounds great to me, lol. Heya and Ascendia both sound like bops, and their B-sides are generally really good. I was playing Holy Moly just yesterday and it is exquisite, thank you.

17 minutes ago, Panda17 said:

WOW, this tarot reading was pretty accurate. I'm shocked. It is from 8 months ago. She talked so much about a separation from their BOSS (An old lady) but I wonder if the Boss that the cards were showing refers to MHJ or HYBE.

love tarot readings, watching

18 minutes ago, Panda17 said:

Her voice reminds me of this 

• Haha 1

Not Alice receiving the DalShabet treatment.

2 minutes ago, Tomek said:

mother :clap3:

the way more and more people are coming forward to praise her oh wow

14 minutes ago, elevate said:

Ma'am

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjuaYrgoCXxtjdYwtotGr

Someone has to be real!

Wait what is the tea

20 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Wait what is the tea

the translations were kind of off but it was something about an old hybe employee trying to blackmail the company back in 2015 saying he'd spread information about chart manipulation but he ended up going to jail?!

hybe just released a statement but people are not satisfied

Edited by Tomek
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.