K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

3 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Streets are saying witchcraft and Cult association:gaycat4: 

scary thing is one of the New Jeans member might be used as sacrifice

they should really leave that cult 

• Haha 1

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

6 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

exo was so big how did bts overshadow them??

spacer.png

BTS decided to take the relatable route, making young, insecure girls finally feel seen. Thus, a cult was born.

• Haha 1

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

yaaaaassss

will they keep that for a month? 

Just now, JonginBey said:

BTS decided to take the relatable route, making young, insecure girls finally feel seen. Thus, a cult was born.

what make them blow out?

i remember with blackpink it was with AIIYL then DDU smashed before they go to the US

but with BTS they are already in the US when they are smashing? 

did anyone allocate MHJ's Shaman sunbaenim? 

I need him to debut the next cvnty global phenomenon pronto. Whatever energy he manifested with New Jeans totally worked 

michael-jackson.gif

Wondered if RIIZE too would get the SM R&B track. Also wondered how Sohee would sound given how much more ballad/classical his technique is. He did not disappoint :alexz: Eunseok sounds really good as well. Not a fan of Wonbin's falsetto. Way too thin and high-pitched. 

8 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

will they keep that for a month? 

they'll keep it for 8hours max

ive and svt are coming later

michael-jackson.gif

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

they'll keep it for 8hours max

ive and svt are coming later

michael-jackson.gif

??

seriously lol

3 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

what make them blow out?

i remember with blackpink it was with AIIYL then DDU smashed before they go to the US

but with BTS they are already in the US when they are smashing? 

I was a stan for two years (2016-2018). I would say their Wings album is when their career took a turn and they started getting more recognition, especially on an international level because people found the title track (Blood, Sweat & Tears) to be the hottest thing around. They followed that album up with the Love Yourself album series (which is when they started playing into the relatability concept), and that's when they really blew up. 

where's that sohee interview with a boy group idol thirsting over him??

3 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

where's that sohee interview with a boy group idol thirsting over him??

michael-jackson.gif

42 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Look at the venue, and the fact that it's just a fanmeeting :rip: SKZ you will always be famous :deadbanana4:

:dies:

And 4 Domes dates for a Fanmeeting without general sales. It was exclusive for their japanese fanclub's members to dispute the tickets 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

michael-jackson.gif

he is so thirsty over sohee's d*ck omg!

'Bubble Gum' is such a good song. However, I'm avoiding to listen to watch the MV more than 2 times like I did to ETA's performance, cause I prefer to wait on streaming plataforms.

spacer.png

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I was a stan for two years (2016-2018). I would say their Wings album is when their career took a turn and they started getting more recognition, especially on an international level because people found the title track (Blood, Sweat & Tears) to be the hottest thing around. They followed that album up with the Love Yourself album series (which is when they started playing into the relatability concept), and that's when they really blew up. 

this is when kpop started to go downhill 

the way hybe became a billion dollar company thanks to army's insecurities :lmao: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I love the good sis but yeah

they sm fumbled krystal's solo career though. she has everything an it girl has but solo music :'( 

So True. Like if SM gave her a mini album in 2015ish with some house dance music like 4 Walls she would have smashed 

Just now, Gorjesspazze9 said:

So True. Like if SM gave her a mini album in 2015ish with some house dance music like 4 Walls she would have smashed 

the kai scandal didnt help too

• Like 1

Look at that damn finger! Is he decaying!

11 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Tbh, their Wings Era is flawless and perfectly executed, it deserved all the attention it got.

It was a career changing era.

Cue the demonic imagery too lmao

Spoiler

This is a joke btw, the cult accusations are ridiculous.

Say no to collective paranoia :tsk:

BwWh.gif

1 minute ago, kendoll2001 said:

e7217312cfba73827b50dea8bc46f054b7b747ab
IMG-1546.jpg

It's coming yup

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BellKat said:

Tbh, their Wings Era is flawless and perfectly executed, it deserved all the attention it got.

It was a career changing era.

Cue the demonic imagery too lmao

Hide contents

This is a joke btw, the cult accusations are ridiculous.

Say no to collective paranoia :tsk:

Jeonghan (SVT) once expressed his annoyance with HYBE's security regarding his safety, and the ARMY decided he was the enemy and even said he wasn't entitled to security because "SVT isn't as big as BTS." The cult accusations will always be warranted :dies:

If they don't add 'Hall of Fame' to their World tour's setlist, I'm unstanning  :soda:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.