K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

Yeah, I think it was discussed there, but their comeback felt underwhelming in SK, at least bc they were coming after their #1. But globally, they really cemented themselves as one of the biggest GG. 

If we add the Yunjin and Starbucks controversy, I fear their fans didn't have one day of peace since the comeback :rip:. Honestly, they should just tour for the rest of the year and comeback stronger for the awards season at the end of the year. 

If their team think that they can't wait in order to not hurt their reputation, it would be a good idea to send them at some Universities festivals in May/june. 

No shade, but I think they should take the Dua Lipa route and take some vocal lessons (instead of being bitter about constant criticism, they should take the time to improve).

Kinda like Dua Lipa taking her time to take dance lessons and improving her stages.

• Replies 51.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

1 minute ago, Panda17 said:

control it control it!

24 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

come on Flo dont **** this up :clack:

• Like 1

Just now, Sailor Moon said:

No shade, but I think they should take the Dua Lipa route and take some vocal lessons (instead of being bitter about constant criticism, they should take the time to improve).

Kinda like Dua Lipa taking her time to take dance lessons and improving her stages.

This would be a great idea

And when they perform at MAMA this year serving Dua Lipa EMA 2019 gagging everybody:jonny5:

• Like 2

we love you newjeans:clap3:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

we love you newjeans:clap3:

Now release it on Spotify queens

27 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

Improving in dancing is way more easier than improving vocally. Like no offense but it might take years for Sakura and Kazuha  :deadbanana4:. But yeah they definitely needs to improve and Source music needs to let them sing in a range where they're confortable. 

Edited by Adama

Wait, not my lyrics being a double entendre. My Rap impact:bibliahh:

Spoiler

Ningning's Hips don't lie

There must be a conspiracy Crime

RIIZe simping' all summer time 

But SM dance practices end at 9 

There's a Cloning lab plugged inside

https://on.soundcloud.com/D6eqHvYgp6MXHGeS7

• Haha 1

:gaycat3:

• Like 1

Finally Zico is on Spotify GLOBAL

JENNIE impact

5 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

:gaycat3:

The way I was gatekeeping this video... :matty: 

4 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

Finally Zico is on Spotify GLOBAL

JENNIE impact

So Zico with 6 PAKS Singles had never charted on Spotify Global? Interesting

i think he's my bias :gaycat3:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, illia said:

But her impact is so big that the fans are literally begging Spotify and Zico to actually credits her

Like this copy paste is all over my TL...

8 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

i think he's my bias :gaycat3:

Wait! He's really aging well! 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, harrythevifan said:

Didn't Min infer in some article that she thinks the Fifty Fifty girls were stupid?  Then hopefully this isn't the career advice she's giving the neugenes.

:cm:

Between the conference going viral with high schoolers and office workers, and the leak of MHJ's contract also drawing in all the Ahjussi, there have been opinions from Korean lawyers and Korean judges that HYBE's accusations weren't going to hold in court. So unless HYBE do have something else, there might be a chance. :rogue:

4 minutes ago, Xalric said:

But her impact is so big that the fans are literally begging Spotify and Zico to actually credits her

And?

Without Jennie's feature, he wouldn't have charted on Spotify and it's OK to admit it :cm:

Edited by illia

5 minutes ago, illia said:

Because Koreans don't use Spotify. The "global" is subjective. Like SPOT obviously had around 1M streams just on Melon alone. Now if it's Spotify instead and counts toward the Global chart, it woud place a lot higher

Yunjin is actually a pretty competent vocalist and could outsing some of our favourites, but I think she really needs more training on how to manage and maintain her voice. Unfortunately, the HYBE training may have made it worse; they probably don't see vocal practice as something that needs constant attention and focus more on the performance aspect.

10 minutes ago, Xalric said:

So? 

What's the correlation? Lol

He still got to Spotify GLOBAL 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.