K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

BSH serving KTRLer with his aespa obsession and fumes, I cannot :dies:

OT:

• Haha 3

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

28 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

famous for her meltdown? come on, unless she wants to be in the first big brother korea, this wont benefit her as a business mogul. 

She doesn't care about being a business mogul - she wants to make art. She literally paid her artists more than the entire staff made which is unheard of in K-pop. She's also calling out a man in power's payola, fraud and creepy obsession with dragging other artists down.

Why are people shitting on MHJ when HYBE literally tried to defend their CEO by stabbing an A-Pink member in the back who's entertained us for over a decade? Do you girlies not realize how evil that man is and yet you're falling for his transparent ass attempts to get us to hate a woman :lmao: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, Nido said:

So from what I understand...

MJH was approached by BSH to work for HYBE after she left SM. She was tasked with co-creating a new girl group but had some creative differences with BSH so he ended up debuting LSRF instead and tossed her idea + the NJ girls to the side. She also has nothing to do with GFriend disbanding + didn't say anything about BTS.

She felt bad for the NJ girls and wanted to quit + create her own label (?) but was worried she wouldn't gather enough fundings so she settled the negotiations with HYBE and become CEO + CD of her own sub label ADOR under HYBE, brought the NJ girls with her and debut them under her own creative vision there.  This explains why she seemed to dismiss HYBE's involvement with the creation of the group during earlier interviews. The group was basically her brainchild.

NJ became successful under MJH and that bothered BSH (Ditto success got under his skin). He then went and ripped off her formula by co-creating ILLIT under another sub label, debuting them with the similar styling, choreography to overall likeness to NJ, cheapening their brand and that pissed her off. After discussing with NJ parents + other staff members, she filed a complaint to HYBE. She's also in the middle of renegotiating her contract with HYBE, referring to it as a "slave contract" that she can't escape.

HYBE then accused her of trying to seize control and taking the whole label away by secretly approaching investors, which she denied, saying she never cared about money + knows she's not powerful enough to that. According to her, the sudden audit was basically an attempt to get rid of her after she spoke about ILLIT plagiarism and thus all the articles that have been popping up lately are propaganda from HYBE to paint her as a greedy villain. She was suicidal from the attempted smear campaign and betrayal of ADOR VP (?) + BSH. The press conference was an attempt to clear her name + save NJ's reputation as they're only a couple days away from a musical comeback.

Bonus: The NJ girls + their parents are very likely to be on her side so if she's out, they likely won't be sticking around for long either. It seems like MJH is not going down without a fight and the David & Goliath comparison is how she'd describe the battle between her & HYBE. She's not on speaking terms with BSH anymore (referring to it as a divorce) but will likely face him during the upcoming shareholders meeting so ensure that NJ's music career isn't affected by this ongoing drama. 

I think that's a good summary of the conference. Keep in mind it's still her version of the events.

She was suicidal

Only this part isn't right. I can't find the exact quote, it's the parents and the girls who were worried about her and brought up if was suicidal when contacting her, she told them she wasn't.

She also said she was exhausted, and she almost collapsed on her way to the conference though, but it's different.

EDIT: found it

The members' mothers are so worried that I'm going to kill myself. But why would I? I'm going to say everything that I have in my heart.

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy

1 minute ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

I think that's a good summary of the conference. Keep in mind it's still her version of the events.

Only this part isn't right. I can't find the exact quote, it's the parents and the girls who were worried about her and brought up if was suicidal, she said she wasn't.

She also said she was exhausted, and she almost collapsed on her way to the conference though, but it's different.

i think i've heard her say she used to think about dying but not anymore. however, someone in her team contemplate suicide. you're right about her not sleeping and becoming crazy because of this

• Like 1

1 minute ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Only this part isn't right. I can't find the exact quote, it's the parents and the girls who were worried about her and brought up if was suicidal, she said she wasn't.

Not only does she have text proof, but we literally have seen their CEO try to sabotage women's careers by releasing dating news. They've hit Jennie, Karina and now Bomi. 

All MHJ is trying to do is executive produce a group and she's paying them better than any female group has ever been paid. But y'all are really going to stick by this dumb ass man even after he's **** all over young women in their 20s? Aespa were still teenagers when he was plotting to take them down and his ugly ass was in his 40s.

• Like 3

:biblio: Pure evil

21 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

also mhj's "meltdown" did more good than bad seeing the massive support she's receiving from the gp right now lmao. like i mentioned earlier, people know she's an ARTIST who graduated from an art school, not a business woman

And yet she's the one exploiting young girls to make a profit. ART

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

girrrrrrl what is going AWN :deadbanana2:somebody fill me in 

whatever it is this better not delay the Jennie collab

to be fair we want the girls to succeed but she has to be smart about this and not be emotional.

Just now, Comedor said:

And yet she's the one exploiting young girls to make a profit. ART

another one who didnt watch the press con lmfao. she literally called out hybe, saying they forced the girls to work, do fansigns, include random photocards in albums to incite competitions among the members and that she opposed this but hybe forced them to do it because the cost of making an album is too much. once again MHJ is creative director and a&r, not a business woman. there's a reason why the girls' PARENTS came forwards and are supporting her

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, playboi said:

:biblio: Pure evil

well good luck. uni communities are filled with MHJ supports atm lmao

27 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

also mhj's "meltdown" did more good than bad seeing the massive support she's receiving from the gp right now lmao. like i mentioned earlier, people know she's an ARTIST who graduated from an art school, not a business woman

tell IT! she did more for korea's global image and kpop with her VISION than these greedy businessmen with NO artistic integrity rush-debuting vocally untrained idols for short term profits.

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

i think i've heard her say she used to think about dying but not anymore. however, someone in her team contemplate suicide. you're right about her not sleeping and becoming crazy because of this

She said over her time working at SM / HYBE, she had to seek psychiatric help. Everyone knows she wasn't happy with SM, and HYBE did her no favor clearly.

• Like 1

stopped keeping up with the news after MHJ talked about the New Jeans members crying at this whole situation, any other big things she exposed after that? what's the public opinion on MHJ now, still supporting HYBE or did they switch to her side :coffee2:

2 hours ago, Iridesence said:

actually 5+ hours now :hoetenks:

Wait I just clicked on this and it's still going. Is this a re-air or it's still on-going. :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, Nein said:

Wait I just clicked on this and it's still going. Is this a re-air or it's still on-going. :deadbanana4:

It is re-air. They keep looping it :deadbanana2:

the exo-ls are mad now too ddddd

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

what she's still speaking? hahaha

with all due respect, you want us to take your posts seriously when you're showcasing this level of perspicacity? :deadbanana4: no shade…

For anyone wondering why i dont like her...well she debuted 14 Yo girl bestie, dressed them with such provocative clothes singing about **** and ******....

Keep in mind shes asking Yeri to joint rv but LSM told her she should debut when shes ready so he halted the debut until ICC..but guess what even in ICC Yeri was styled and dressed provocative... And she was still 14...

She is good creative director but her choice of style, direction are so bizzare some were proven to glorified pedohilia...

So SM sheep was so happy she left and joined hybe because she was always problematic and cause controversies...

The only sheeps that were sad ofher leaving were mostly fx stans..

I understand their situation because fx was not a very succesful group they wer basically living in SNSD shadow..

The only thing they got is their experimental music/styling/direction... 

Mhj always weirdly like the youngest member of the group from Yeri to krystal/Sulli to Hyein...

When NJ debuted i also stated that i didnt like her

Anyway most of SM sheep  were happy that she left we thought that  the problem is no  longer with SM and now is with hybe... 

Edited by Pinter
  • Thumbs Down 4

Just now, Windy Day said:

with all due respect, you want us to take your posts seriously when you're showcasing this level of perspicacity? :deadbanana4: no shade…

i didnt even ask you, like for all i care who are you?

im asking because this user said so

10 minutes ago, Nein said:

so better focus on the thesaurus with word you're just now so excited to use here just to get your point, :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Pinter said:

For anyone wondering why i dont like her...well she debuted 14 Yo girl bestie, dressed them with such provocative clothes singing about **** and ******....

Keep in mind shes asking Yeri to joint rv but LSM told her she should debut when shes ready so he halted the debut until ICC..but guess what even in ICC Yeri was styled and dressed provocative... And she was still 14...

She is good creative director but her choice of style, direction are so bizzare some were proven to glorified pedohilia...

So SM sheep was so happy she left and joined hybe because she was always problematic and cause controversies...

The only sheeps that were sad ofher leaving were mostly fx stans..

I understand their situation because fx was not a very succesful group they wer basically living in SNSD shadow..

The only they got is experimental music/styling/direction... 

Mhj always weirdly like the youngest member of the group from Yeri to krystal/Sulli to Hyein...

When NJ debuted also stated that i didnt like her

Anyway most of SM sheep  were happy that she left we thought that  the problem is not  longer with SM and now is hybe... 

that peedo allegation is just so serious

will bang pd use that against her? 

yeri is known not to bluff, the fact she isnt deleting the comment speaks volume

Some people seem to think it's wrong that MHJ and the NJ girls are close, but I would think idols are better in the hands of a CEO they like and respect and who likes and respect them back, than with a CEO they hate or who treats them poorly :deadbanana4:

Not all business relationships have to be cold.

• Like 1

The mess in here :rip:

20 minutes ago, Nein said:

the filibuster of the decade :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.