K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

I'M ON THE NEXT LEVEL

• Like 1

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

1 minute ago, CrisPop said:

Please read again.
I said BOTH are pigs but she namedropping groups right now that have NOTHING to do with the current situation is weird. 

how does that have nothing to do with the situation when they asked HER to plagiarize billie eilish, used her and compromised newjeans for lesserafim, ripped her work off for illit... your fake ass is just mad she's keeping it real and name dropping

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Prayer circle  for your girls. They had a cute run 

are you talking about aespa...?

3 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

nooo it's over, where are the blackpink screenshots

i said it already, if she had anything about shitman mentioning bp, she would have used it earlier to get blinks on her side

you have MYs not wanting aespa involved in this mess & blinks begging bp to be mentioned

Hee-eeh-eeh-eeh

Hee-eeh-eeh-eeh

it's so funny to me how kpop stans always paint the creative people as evil... only for the allegedly mistreated loona members to go back with jaden jeong and newjeans and their parents coming forward to support min heejin

IMG_6583.thumb.gif.bea15e4614def5fa699af

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Windy Day said:

are you talking about aespa...?

Faded Jeans. It's a matter of time. Even without this scandal, MHJ is losing her touch 

:eatpopcorn:

3 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

how does that have nothing to do with the situation when they asked HER to plagiarize billie eilish, used her and compromised newjeans for lesserafim, ripped her work off for illit... your fake ass is just mad she's keeping it real and name dropping

Wow. Personal attacks now. Please do better. 

6 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

only one of them came up with the receipts though

output-onlinegiftools(1).thumb.gif.3b652

you have absolutely no reason to hate min heejin except for subjective reasons and especially not after the two hours press conference she just gave and that you didnt watch

output-onlinegiftools(1).thumb.gif.3b652

Why are you forcing people to believe and defend mhj :rip:..we are not toddler bestie we have our own thought on this matter and i think both are crazy and i never pick a side from beginning...

Hating mhj doesnt automaticcly means that i support hybe...

:suburban:

• Like 1

In another news, I'm so satisfied with IVE roll out and contents :clap3:! We have nothing to complain for once (outside the US distribution) @hallucinate @Dialamba

Let's hope the music is going to be good :duca:

• Like 2

Faded Jeans. It's a matter of time. Even without this scandal, MHJ is losing her touch 

:eatpopcorn:

i thought i was an aespa stan who hated other girl groups according to this thread?

4 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

Wow. Personal attacks now. Please do better. 

you're uncomfortable because a woman is stepping up on stage and not only name dropping every people who are involved in this but also putting lights on stuff hybe forced her and newjeans to do and all the problem they're creating in the kpop industry. you're uncomfortable because she's honest about her feelings and isn't putting on a mask to please people

Edited by Windy Day
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, Pinter said:

Why are you forcing people to believe and defend mhj :rip:..we are not toddler bestie we have our own thought on this matter and i think both are crazy and i never pick a side from beginning...

Hating mhj doesnt automaticcly means that i support hybe...

im just saying you have no real reason to hate min heejin except for your hatred towards newjeans

IMG_6583.thumb.gif.bea15e4614def5fa699af

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

i thought i was an aespa stan who hated other girl groups according to this thread?

A tokki prolly.

This is why talent and charisma are so so important bc once the payola and gimmicks runs out. What else you can rely into? :coffee2:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Jennifer giving us both FASHION and MUSIC this week :WAP:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Adama said:

In another news, I'm so satisfied with IVE roll out and contents :clap3:! We have nothing to complain for once (outside the US distribution) @hallucinate @Dialamba

Let's hope the music is going to be good :duca:

everything seems perfect rn :jonnycat:

thoughts on the snippet/mv teaser? i was scared that it was going to be baddie 2.0 but thankfully i was proven wrong nnnn

• Like 1

A tokki prolly.

This is why talent and charisma are so so important bc once the payola and gimmicks runs out. What else you can rely into? :coffee2:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Anyways

Let's wait for more exposes :eatpopcorn:

why does everyone involved in this scandal act like a 12 year old stan account :rip:

• Haha 4

In all the excitement, I forgot about today's debut episode of Road to Kingdom 2.

• MCD.EP839: BABYMONSTER, WOOAH, Song Yuqi((G)I-DLE), BE'O, n.SSign, ONF, ONEWE, EPEX, ZEROBASEONE, Catch The Young, TIOT, RIIZE, KIMWOOJIN, NOWADAYS, DOYOUNG, DRIPPIN, BOYNEXTDOOR

It's a Cockchella festival!

:cm:

ILLIT ARE COMING TO MY SCHOOL FESTIVAL LMFAOOOOOOOOOO 😭

• Like 1

Not another tour when this current one hasn't even ended yet 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Windy Day said:

ILLIT ARE COMING TO MY SCHOOL FESTIVAL LMFAOOOOOOOOOO 😭

There's work enough for everyone!

:cm:

• Haha 1

jennie x zico teasers delayed because of the hybe mess methinks :lmao: 

spacer.pngCould it be one of hybes doing? So they were really scared scared of aespa huh...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.