K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

2 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

I don't think HYBE understands the consequences of ousting MHJ. ADOR was basically staffed by her own choices and everyone there probably feels loyalty to her. If she's removed, they'll probably all leave too. :rip:

If Hybe were smart, they would have resolved their dispute in private, as per MHJ request. Them going public to get the 1st move with media play shows desperation. 

• Like 1

• Replies 51.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

We need MHJ under JYP, so that she can manage JYP LOUD and guide them to end RIIZE
treyreloaded-natalie-nunn.gif

Edited by Pluto6

Just heard dat Cherry Bullet is disbanding Sending players @illia We loved what they gave us even it was just one good song with trillion of flops We will miss them 

This is the first time in awhile I don't say Cherry Bullshat They will be remembered as one of the most talented group but because they were cocky as fuq so it didn't happen Goodbye Cherry girls 

spacer.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

I don't think HYBE understands the consequences of ousting MHJ. ADOR was basically staffed by her own choices and everyone there probably feels loyalty to her. If she's removed, they'll probably all leave too. :rip:

ADOR may have been under MHJ's direction but their checks coming from HYBE at the end of the day. this is no SMxit 2.0, she will get Jessica'd for this

:clack:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

tbh i don't think their sound is very similar

but everything else? yes

true. magnetic is way more LDN Noise than the Erika De Casier sound from NJ. HYBE could have easily made a nugu'd video for it but they chose chaos instead

1 minute ago, Butters said:

ADOR may have been under MHJ's direction but their checks coming from HYBE at the end of the day. this is no SMxit 2.0, she will get Jessica'd for this

After seeing what she did with NewJeans, that woman will be able to find another job somewhere and be given power again with any music company if HYBE makes her leave. Wheres she gonna go to grab her new employees if not ADOR? 

MHJ not wanting NewJeans to not be associated with ILLIT is a bit funny cause she had no problem with NJ being seen as BTS little sisters

• Like 1

You have to have the biggest d*ck in the planet ever to take down H*BE just like that All good mother we will see you again someday 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

MHJ not wanting NewJeans to not be associated with ILLIT is a bit funny cause she had no problem with NJ being seen as BTS little sisters

1kkw0z.gif

If anything the closest new gen girl group we have to BTS is BABYDUMPSTER

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, playboi said:

1kkw0z.gif

girl hybe stans have been pushing this agenda :rip:

I think something like this is what happened to wendy back then tf :biblio:

2 minutes ago, playboi said:

1kkw0z.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

My man is finally doing a photoshoot where he might be showing skin for the first time…we not ready :msmarvel:@Save-Me-Oprah

spacer.png
spacer.png

give us boob :jonny:

6 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

I think that's the smartest thing she ever done 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

Well it's not like BTS are a carbon copy of them nnn

Oh Woojin you didn't have to eat it up like that :jonny5:

15 minutes ago, FACT said:

Just heard dat Cherry Bullet is disbanding Sending players @illia We loved what they gave us even it was just one good song with trillion of flops We will miss them 

This is the first time in awhile I don't say Cherry Bullshat They will be remembered as one of the most talented group but because they were cocky as fuq so it didn't happen Goodbye Cherry girls 

spacer.png

Thank yew

I can also admit that Rocket Flop served bops

sorry-emma-roberts.gif

• Like 1

"(Nwj)'s younger version" sends me :deadbanana4:

If she wants to remain in kpop I hope it will be kakao

But if she wants to go big she can take any international label deal
spacer.png

Edited by FACT

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

Well it's not like BTS are a carbon copy of them nnn

doesn't really matter, still very hypocritical of her :nicole2:

9 minutes ago, smates said:

This was probably HYBE's idea lbr, and it's beside the point since they have absolutely nothing in common aesthetically/musically speaking (and thank GOD for that) unlike ILLCOPYIT

---

they have 4 GGs and somehow it's the worst two that get all the funding and privilege 

Edited by playboi

taylor swift unnie is now doing photocards too :WAP:

17 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Wheres she gonna go to grab her new employees if not ADOR? 

just giggled picturing her recruiting trainees for her next girl group from a prison courtyard

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

taylor swift unnie is now doing photocards too :WAP:

yes since 2014

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.