• Replies 51.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

The Tortured CEO Department, this is Taylor promo, I bet she is behind this.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9528jiyygwc89584ds02i

13 minutes ago, godmess said:

I will say that... maybe she shouldve sat and ate her food like. She couldve progressed newjeans and let the work speak for itself and let consumers and history write about how kpop unfolded with newjeans and illit active at once. The embarrassment of illit constantly stealing concepts and switching will be proof of the lack of vision/reason behind their existence. She doesn't need to worry about cultural achievements being stolen because people know the truth of newjeans organic popularity!

true but I think she saw the video of people think the illit girls were NJ at Paris fashion week and that set her off real bad 

It just makes ZERO sense to debut a similar group and expect it won't backfire especially when you're dealing with MHJ:rip: Even company like JYP knows to differentiate their groups like what was HYBE thinking???

15 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

IVE and aespa are nothing like NJ and I'm so grateful for that :cm: 

Yeah at least!

I think the success of RIGLLIT just added oil to fire. If they flopped, then MHJ will be more pleased because ONLY her could made these concepts. BUT ILLIT getting success is probably what threatened her bc not only they're successful but they broke many Newjeans records. 

• Like 1

new hair, new tee, new producer do you see :katie2:

RECENTLY BROWSING   52 MEMBERS

the way everyone is tuned in for the mess :ahh:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

and their stans please

spacer.png

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

MHJ saying HYBE tried to sabotage NJ, we need the receipts. :deadbanana2:

SPILL!!!

1 minute ago, paperfectdelusion said:

It just makes ZERO sense to debut a similar group and expect it won't backfire especially when you're dealing with MHJ:rip: Even company like JYP knows to differentiate their groups like what was HYBE thinking???

JYP kinda the only label that has consistently and correctly differentiated his ggs (to mixed quality results):

Wonder Girls: retro concept

Miss A: Rnb

Twice: Cute easy listening pop

Itzy: Girl Crush

Nmixx: Aespa 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

1 minute ago, Adama said:

Yeah at least!

I think the success of RIGLLIT just added oil to fire. If they flopped, then MHJ will be more pleased because ONLY her could made these concepts. BUT ILLIT getting success is probably what threatened her bc not only they're successful but they broke many Newjeans records. 

the success of ILLIT doesnt exist

fake spotify streams is all they have

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Zuko said:

Why are people saying this is exposing hybe? Isn't it common knowledge atp that hybe has basically zero long term plans, just constantly debuting new groups and buying companies to lessen their dependence on bts?

they never really had to worry about the future with an atm as immense as bts/army, so they never developed from that smal company mentality.

we know this but this is a KTRL post coming from someone in house with inside knowledge 

it's more of a confirmation than a revelation 

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, godmess said:

Nmixx: Aespa 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9528jiyygwc89584ds02i

• Haha 3

Knetz siding with ILLIT :clap3:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952borhmn407nxuyg54pu

• Thumbs Down 4

why are people saying MHJ is the reason youngseo got kicked from illit... How does that make sense if she was protecting nj from comparison. :biblionny:

ok but we need to be real here.. as much as we all love NJ1 and how monumental it was, MHJ is kinda out of ideas. NJ1 was a debut passion project that took MHJ years to conceptualize, but now that they've already debuted she doesn't have the time or space to explore creatively on that level anymore because business. super shy was a clear decline, producing only 1 smash when NJ1 spawned 4. also, super shy's y2k visuals were extremely kitschy and lacked tasteful execution. the packaging was absolutely terrible compared to their first mini. MHJ's moodboard is running dry, i fear, but no one is saying it.

bangsihyuk probably sensed this and is fine with kicking her out, though it's still messed up to just take what she's built for a quick buck. she's probably insecure that she can't keep pushing newjeans into new territory to compete with ILLIT because let's face it... she is out of ideas.

3 hours ago, Adama said:

Interesting, because their music right now do have longevity :coffee2:

Why are you thinking that? 

there are a lot of other reasons, but this is a partial answer

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

this is cute but I hope this isnt the album cover

its their first full album please be iconic

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

Yeah at least!

Yeah, it's not so much about HYBE copying her, but the fact that HYBE are copying AND OUTDOING her. She was probably blindsided with ILLIT being this successful and breaking her own group's records 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

the way everyone is tuned in for the mess :ahh:

I mean… this thread is finally free from certain user's boygroup photo spam

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

GLwJuYabwAA0iUy?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

I mean… this thread is finally free from certain user's boygroup photo spam

@Save-Me-Oprahdon't let them silence you

IMG_2012.GIF?ex=66279f10&is=66264d90&hm=

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.