• Replies 51.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

not illiterates getting brave when they're getting dragged left and right recently :gaycat6:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

When MHJ does a tell all conference and exposes the way Hybe has been using payola for years with receipts....

:gaycat4:

And when they ask her again about the ped*s allegations and she shut down the interview :coffee2:

• Like 2

I know by the end of the year illit will have a #1 on billboard 200

1 minute ago, Aria0327 said:

not illiterates getting brave when they're getting dragged left and right recently :gaycat6:

Attacking broken English is so 5th grader

We're in 2024 and listen to Korean music with korean language.. :rip:

not everyone think english is that important... it must be colonialism behaviour to mock language barrier...

:rip:

• Haha 1

who wouldve thought ill *** debut could lead to this mess

:suburban:

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, thirdward said:

I know by the end of the year illit will have a #1 on billboard 200

God forbid...

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Pinter said:

Attacking broken English is so 5th grader

We're in 2024 and listen to Korean music with korean language.. :rip:

not everyone think english is that important... it must be colonialism behaviour to mock language barrier...

moo.png

• Thumbs Down 1

When I tell you I'm having a great time here like SM downfall is avenging me while HYVE mess is entertaining me, winning from all angles 

• Haha 4

Belif Lab, one of HYBE's record labels, debuted the 5-member female idol group ILLIT in March this year. After ILLIT's teaser photo was released, reactions like 'I thought it was New Jeans' flooded the online world. ILLIT is copying New Jeans in all areas of entertainment activities, including hair, makeup, costumes, choreography, photography, video and event appearances. The ILLIT is evaluated as 'Min Hee-jin style', 'Min Hee-jin style' and 'imitation new jeans'. This is truly shameful.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9528jiyygwc89584ds02i

HYBE's president Bang Si-hyuk produced ILLIT's debut album. Not only was ILLIT's copy of New Jeans made by the label Belift Lab, but HYBE was also involved. HYBE, a leading K-POP company, is blinded by short-term profits and copies successful cultural content without any hesitation, producing banality instead of showing novelty.

HYBE, Belif Lab, and President Bang Si-hyuk have not adequately apologized or prepared countermeasures for this incident, but they seem to think that everything will be over if they simply kick CEO Min Hee-jin out of the company. ADOR will use all possible means and methods to protect the cultural achievements that New Jeans has achieved and prevent further infringements due to copying.

Edited by illia
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

BANG PD seems to be aiming to replace NJ with ILLIT, following a similar path to how YG replaced BP with 2NE1, by creating a group with the exact same concept, sound, and even members.

foto-konsep-debut-illit-dan-newjeans-1-2

It's more if teddy debuted a BP'd group after 4D happened 

4 minutes ago, illia said:

ILLIT is copying New Jeans in all areas of entertainment activities, including hair, makeup, costumes, choreography, photography, video and event appearances. The ILLIT is evaluated as 'Min Hee-jin style', 'Min Hee-jin style' and 'imitation new jeans'.
This is truly shameful.

Ffff they went for the BLOOD :deadbanana4: 

3 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

God forbid...

fastest song to:

go top 10 on Spotify

debut on billboard 

100M streams 

that's the next step I fear 

2 minutes ago, Hitchhiker said:

When I tell you I'm having a great time here like SM downfall is avenging me while HYVE mess is entertaining me, winning from all angles 

Kpop is finally fun again :rip:

K-pop hasn't been this entertaining in ages omg what a time to be alive :deadbanana4:

• Like 3

btw what's the tea with youngseo

didn't watch the show so all i know is that she left the group and company a few months before debut

"HYBE, a leading K-POP company, is blinded by short-term profits and copies successful cultural content without any hesitation, producing banality instead of showing novelty."

I've been saying!! 

• Thanks 4

And illshit fans wanted to act stupid saying the group has nothing similar to NewJeans

:suburban:

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

ILLIT is copying New Jeans in all areas of entertainment activities, including hair, makeup, costumes, choreography, photography, video and event appearances. The ILLIT is evaluated as 'Min Hee-jin style', 'Min Hee-jin style' and 'imitation new jeans'.
This is truly shameful.

Ffff they went for the BLOOD :deadbanana4: 

But the hybe stans were so loud in this thread about them not copying newjeans

3 minutes ago, Hitchhiker said:

Ador statement is giving ATRL fight when we spend 10 pages arguing about the short hair haircut or something :bibliahh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

This is messy, but yes, I'll pray for them is a carbon copy of NJ, although not quite as talented.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, illia said:

Lmao this is so DIRECT :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.