• Replies 51.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

AVvXsEjtr3BZYrE1IqBmR0paTSMRHrH9wl8bU0Ni2NjXN-483ztzscR5ZZMGoun6Hoi_QKSN_F7vM-aXdp4RlVdGpLQeXAt-IrIXyW7pLPTyZ190jsr1K9q750SB8xeTa-mSYXzbAlEtSy3-KyTNysjK_A0J151KXHmen0hkFK6dbA0TvgKH1ZhRNkZGXNLSNT7_=s16000

That photo eats. Chaewon is such a baddie.

K Pop Pout GIF

JYPIG hates any song where Jeongyeon is treated as a main vocalist wbk

• Like 1

they were just the pits

is that even Sunghoon's voice?

spacer.png

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

they were just the pits

spacer.png

not a single person in the world could save a BTS song

even those ugly 7winks couldnt make their own discography listenable

spacer.png

• Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

they were just the pits

spacer.png

I've been warning yall about Sunghoon....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

only on that particular clip lol lets not

all hybe groups could benefit from the use loud backtracks during all their live performances

I mean, all groups including BP benefit from a loud backing track, especially on particular songs. LSF was not a big beneficiary last night.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

JYPIG hates any song where Jeongyeon is treated as a main vocalist wbk

It was the perfect repackage single for Eyes Wide Open I can't believe they wasted the opportunity and we didn't get a music video :cries: like they rereleased TWICEcoaster lane 1 with the same songs but a christmas photoshoot but couldn't make a repack for EYO? :rip:

confession: I do listen more to the english version though

I don't know if I'm just in too deep and I'm confused
All my friends hate your guts, but I'm still defending you 
I can't seem to cut you loose 

main-qimg-9d6e2910b7b189c60098976544c0ae4d

3f1f3c85c799da762f44cb75793f8c442b967cc2.gif

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Butters said:

I mean, all groups including BP benefit from a loud backing track, especially on particular songs. LSF was not a big beneficiary last night.

exactly, all kpop artists could benefit from loud backing tracks idk what hybe is thinking throwing lsrfm to the lions like that :skull: 

Lalegend about to own Coachella again :WAP:

3 hours ago, Eternium said:

As much as I love the Aespa praise, it's never going to be fair comparing their vocals to acts like LSRF or ITZY. SM's choreo is purposefully easy for vocalists whereas nobody could be stable for a 45 minute set doing LSRF choreo. LSRF are a dance-focused group, and that is more than okay.

While I don't think LS deserves the lashing I'm sorry but at the end of the day it's the ability to sing will still matters the most and doing so should be the bare minimum. 

That being said what I find funny is you can only see this in Kpop where dance focused groups are more praised as "good performers" than those who can actually sing and yall wondering why no one take Kpop seriously  :bibliahh:

22 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

It was the perfect repackage single for Eyes Wide Open I can't believe they wasted the opportunity and we didn't get a music video :cries: like they rereleased TWICEcoaster lane 1 with the same songs but a christmas photoshoot but couldn't make a repack for EYO? :rip:

confession: I do listen more to the english version though

I don't know if I'm just in too deep and I'm confused
All my friends hate your guts, but I'm still defending you 
I can't seem to cut you loose 

main-qimg-9d6e2910b7b189c60098976544c0ae4d

3f1f3c85c799da762f44cb75793f8c442b967cc2.gif

I mean I do understand that it was a somewhat "drastic" change to their sound and concept, but it's not like Eyes Wide Open wasn't diverse in itself, the album had a lot of new sounds for them at the time and somehow it worked in the context of the album's concept and era, so Cry For Me would have been a perfect lead single for the repackage. 

And yeah sana served so hard this era, couldn't take my eyes off her. And she also made use of her lower register the entire time which we barely hear her do :heart:

26 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Lalegend about to own Coachella again :WAP:

OMFG ENHYPEN!

July will be a good month to get the cb rolling. Let winter and the other rest :coffee2:

13 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

While I don't think LS deserves the lashing I'm sorry but at the end of the day it's the ability to sing will still matters the most and doing so should be the bare minimum. 

That being said what I find funny is you can only see this in Kpop where dance focused groups are more praised as "good performers" than those who can actually sing and yall wondering why no one take Kpop seriously  :bibliahh:

I'll always feel that this is never talked about enough. Moreover, they're generally considered to be "more talented" overall, which is even more egregious. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

I'll always feel that this is never talked about enough. Moreover, they're generally considered to be "more talented" overall, which is even more egregious. 

Tbf this only happens lately cause this wasn't the case during the 2nd Gen. 

This is also why it's very essential to have at least one or two competent vocalists in the group to balance things cause like right now it's a whole dance contest :toofunny2:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Diesel is Desire said:

Chaewon go solo challenge 

insta-ezgif-com-optimize-1.thumb.gif.3f7

With everyone posting mean tweets, this is a compilation of Chaewon being the best performer in LSRM :gaycattel:

Spoiler

GLIwXRBbYAAL6EX?format=jpg&name=largeGLIwXg9aYAAL8-7?format=jpg&name=largeGLHG2RZXIAAb4mX?format=jpg&name=4096x409

K Pop Pout GIF

• Haha 1

le sserafim shouldve done exactly this :eli: 

delivered amazing charistmatic performance, stage presence, star power but loud ass backtrack :eli: 

5 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

le sserafim shouldve done exactly this :eli: 

delivered amazing charistmatic performance, stage presence, star power but loud ass backtrack :eli: 

It's good but only headliners are given fire stages like this.

3 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

spacer.png

Hyolyn and friends. Sorry to IVE cause despite the other two being filler, Sistar will remains the superior starsht girl group :sistrens:

lalegend :WAP:

whistle truly is THAT song

The only thing I'm gonna say about this whole Le Sserafim discourse is that HYBE gotta change the way they train their trainees and idols bc it's insane how low their level of talent is compared to JYP, SM, & YG

Like SEVENTEEN really their only ace group and I don't even count them bc they only in hybe as a subsidiary 

Edited by Bewitched

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.