K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

1 hour ago, katyberry said:

The reason Twice are tanking on the kcharts is because they choose horrible singles. We all saw Nayeon smashing in korea not too long ago and she'll do it again in 2 months

Since when did Korean music taste represent good music? This is is the same country that made Signal SOTY in 2017, and ditched TWICE when they actually started to release their best music :suburban:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1

• Replies 51.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

I know singing live in the desert with all the wind and super hot weather is hard but their voices here literally hurt my ears :skull: 

a BTS level of vocal mess :skull: sorry I love you girls but....

they can only go up from here

Edited by MonsterNavy

37 minutes ago, Eternium said:

As much as I love the Aespa praise, it's never going to be fair comparing their vocals to acts like LSRF or ITZY. SM's choreo is purposefully easy for vocalists

I disagree. aespa have to dip and do a half split on the floor in the chorus of Black Mamba, yet they sang it full LIVE at Coachella and sounded stable. 

And it was their FIRST EVER performance/show in front of a live audience since debut! 

aespachella-2.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Festival talk remember of this amazing Cookie (live band ver) :jonny6: what a moment 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

Is QWER a virtual idol like PLAVE too? How come we never see them perfom anywhere?

No they're real! People said that bands can't perform on music shows bc it's too hard to organize or something. But they do promote on YouTube:

21 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

This is so Jpop-coded

Same with that GI-DLE song :deadbanana2:

Maybe it's the new trend this year for Kpop

Indeed! But it's not surprising for Qwer, the members are popular gamers, and one used to be a Jpop idol. 

Also Imase and Yoasobi are very popular in SK right now. 

Edited by Adama

15 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I know singing live in the desert with all the wind and super hot weather is hard but their voices here literally hurt my ears :skull: 

a BTS level of vocal mess :skull: sorry I love you girls but....

they can only go up from here

the shouting :ahh:

the band kinda ate 

Please, 4 stars is just too much.  3 would have been enough :bibliahh:

Edited by Adama

All this LSRFM talk is fine and all, but what's this kpop stan tendency to lump a whole group or a whole company into one basket when it comes to live vocals? Yall know the same group can have a vocal beast AND also a dozen right? :giraffe:

Who the hell is QWER?

Just now, Adama said:

Please :bibliahh:

What's so funny? Reactions from the people they actually performed in front of were good lol.

Why should the reviewer take into account the number of quote tweets the 10 second clips got on twitter.com?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, illia said:

She dragged

Nayeoncé was so real for that comment. She basically dragged pann, Twitter Stans, knetz, youtubers, ktrlers etc in two sentences :gaycat3:

Edited by Witnessed ET
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Butters said:

What's so funny? Reactions from the people they actually performed in front of were good lol.

Why should the reviewer take into account the number of quote tweets the 10 second clips got on twitter.com?

Why are you acting like it wasn't live-streamed and we didn't saw their full set ? Mind you they even sounded worst on the reviewer Instagram story :rip:. Their performance didn't deserve a 4 stars 

1 minute ago, Adama said:

Why are you acting like it wasn't live-streamed and we didn't saw their full set ? Mind you they even sounded worst on the reviewer Instagram story :rip:. Their performance didn't deserve a 4 stars 

It's already been almost a day after their performance, get a life omg...:rip: You can personally dislike one performance but having meltdowns over others enjoying it is too much...

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

11 minutes ago, Butters said:

Teenagers coked out of their mind are reliable now?

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

This is so Jpop-coded

Same with that GI-DLE song :deadbanana2:

Maybe it's the new trend this year for Kpop

This is literally just a japanese song in korean :deadbanana4:  

2 minutes ago, PerfectSacrifice said:

It's already been almost a day after their performance, get a life omg...:rip: You can personally dislike one performance but having meltdowns over others enjoying it is too much...

Can you define meltdown? Are we not able to post a questionable review now? 

Yoasabi needs to sue that group actually 

2 minutes ago, taemin said:

Teenagers coked out of their mind are reliable now?

the opinions of people who paid thousands of dollars to see LE SSERAFIM perform matter more than kpop stans who caught a free youtube stream from their beds, yes. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Adama said:

Can you define meltdown? Are we not able to post a questionable review now? 

Let's be fr you have been shitting on and quoting drag tweets about them into this thread for hours, is that not enough?:rip: This level of obsession and negativity is getting unhealthy...  like girl get over it, go outside or something

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

The Festival talk remember of this amazing Cookie (live band ver) :jonny6: what a moment 

A bop :twirl: CHICAGO ARE YOU READY :katie2:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Yoasabi needs to sue that group actually 

Yoasobi Idol, Gidle Fate and QWER Discord + TBH all sound similar and are all smashing. Jpop won. :lakitu:

5 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

A bop :twirl: CHICAGO ARE YOU READY :katie2:

I need more NewJeans festival sets 

Spoiler

But they need songs for this to happen :frown:

• Like 1

HYUNJINNNNN :jonny6:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

:soda:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.