• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

GLHZFl8bAAATWMK?format=jpg&name=small

Oh WOW!!! He's serving PEAK Kikwang. I am shaking?

Just now, Cheers said:

GLHZFl8bAAATWMK?format=jpg&name=small

Oh WOW!!! He's serving PEAK Kikwang. I am shaking?

wait hes so pretty. like doll pretty :jonny6: who dis

34 minutes ago, TheCal said:

GI-bm3WWAAAjYyD?format=jpg&name=large

Speaking of Nayoung, she is going to participate in the new vocal gg survival show "Girls on Fire"

so I wonder what is the truth

:suburban:

The fuq ? They said she wanted to pursue soloist path Yike

This meant the girls on the show hated/were jealous of her The way no one wanted her in the group (Plus Manon) during evaluation :deadvision:

all the blackpink talk and vids on my tl and fyp. I miss my girls so much :cries: 

they experienced world domination with DDU-DU DDU-DU and was hungry for more. they wanted to OWN the world and they did :WAP:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moxcy said:

wait hes so pretty. like doll pretty :jonny6: who dis

Wonbin of Rize. He reminds me of Kikwang from BEAST back in his blonde curly days.

43f1cbbcb530fdccd255d1a7a438d5ea.jpg

• Like 1

ive only seen clips here and there of that lsfm performance, and people are doing way too much. idols have bad performances sometimes, the day yall realize kpop idols are actually human and cant be perfect all the time :deadbanana2:   it doesn't help that it feels like they were rushed to be on that stage. i fear bp started a trend that makes these companies think their new groups can pull off something like that. well you can if you're aespa but :gaycat3:

5 minutes ago, moxcy said:

i'm not even gonna touch you calling me transphobic because i know you know thats a ******* reach. i've literally cut people and relationships (and will continue to do so) for transphobic views. me being "conservative" - not ******* republican like you seem to confuse the word with - on a specific topic i do not fully understand yet, i.e trans in sports is not transphobic. i'd rather be reeducated on that topic then called transphobic :rogue:

This backtracking. Finally some character growth :rogue: 

First of all we all have an agreement here to not spam reports in this thread and to operate with our own rules and let Ryan handle things as to not cause a headache for the rest of this website's moderation team. I don't remember the WP for misgendering me that you've been yapping about but if me or any other of the regulars reported you here, it would have been because of something that was perceived to cross a certain line. We can throw some shade and bicker but hate speech is not and will not ever be tolerated regardless of what fandom somebody belongs to. :rogue: 

On the topic of spamming reports in this thread, the last time you got angry and decided to report me because of this vendetta(you're the one with the vendetta here), I got a WP which was immediately erased because I didn't break any KTRL rules and it was annoying for everybody involved. Every time the report system is abused in this manner, we risk losing this thread's protection.

I have not reported you yet for this outburst but coming back from the transphobia time out to immediately come for me specifically after yapping about the misgendering was in very poor taste, calling me miss immediately after made it look even worse.

If this there is even an ounce of good faith in wanting to be educated and not being transphobic, my DMs are open, that's a truly off topic discussion but one I'm more than willing to have :rogue: 

1 hour ago, Sheep said:

womp womp cry some more

GLJUM1QWYAANgyg?format=jpg&name=medium

cope

lol I got a WP on here for saying that 2NE1 are gaga black eyed peas clones last week :rip: 

yall act all tough but reports all silly little things thst arent even remotely offensive :toofunny2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

cope

says the person who brought up Twice's relevancy in Korea during a discussion about Le Sserafim's performance in the United States. :foxaylove3:

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

This backtracking. Finally some character growth :rogue: 

First of all we all have an agreement here to not spam reports in this thread and to operate with our own rules and let Ryan handle things as to not cause a headache for the rest of this website's moderation team. I don't remember the WP for misgendering me that you've been yapping about but if me or any other of the regulars reported you here, it would have been because of something that was perceived to cross a certain line. We can throw some shade and bicker but hate speech is not and will not ever be tolerated regardless of what fandom somebody belongs to. :rogue: 

On the topic of spamming reports in this thread, the last time you got angry and decided to report me because of this vendetta(you're the one with the vendetta here), I got a WP which was immediately erased because I didn't break any KTRL rules and it was annoying for everybody involved. Every time the report system is abused in this manner, we risk losing this thread's protection.

I have not reported you yet for this outburst but coming back from the transphobia time out to immediately come for me specifically after yapping about the misgendering was in very poor taste, calling me miss immediately after made it look even worse.

If this there is even an ounce of good faith in wanting to be educated and not being transphobic, my DMs are open, that's a truly off topic discussion but one I'm more than willing to have :rogue: 

you need to stop calling me transphobic before I come out of this screen and whoop your ass forreal. I wasn't being transphobic. I never participated in hate speech of any kind on here or anywhere else. 
spin-spinning.gif

if you're on discord, you can add me (I have the same name on here) and we can get to chatting. I'm actually interested to learn more about the sports topic so I can have an actual opinion about it.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, katyberry said:

what happened to this? spacer.png

I bet many people who are dragging Le Sserafim now were token stanning them back then to drag ITZY. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Wonbin of Rize. He reminds me of Kikwang from BEAST back in his blonde curly days.

43f1cbbcb530fdccd255d1a7a438d5ea.jpg

talking about kikwang girl this is the male karina he looks too perfect to be real :deadbanana2:

da6ec090bc087e1a346d3443b283525d.jpg

12 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

lol I got a WP on here for saying that 2NE1 are gaga black eyed peas clones last week :rip: 

yall act all tough but reports all silly little things thst arent even remotely offensive :toofunny2:

i thought we had collectively agreed GaGa was the 5th member of 2NE1 :rogue:

Itzy need Lia back They are not kicking without her 

I need that reported banner back on the site

it was so messy:dies:

AbU8Bss.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Odette Violet said:

:eli:

Anyway aespa is ready to headline their own music festival :bunny:

Drama rock / orchestra version will be so lit  :wanda:

@katyberry @Rhyme

As much as I love the Aespa praise, it's never going to be fair comparing their vocals to acts like LSRF or ITZY. SM's choreo is purposefully easy for vocalists whereas nobody could be stable for a 45 minute set doing LSRF choreo. LSRF are a dance-focused group, and that is more than okay.

• Thumbs Down 1

Just call a bad performance bad no need to make excuses for LSFM. If they sound bad they sound bad, bringing up choreo difficulty is just unnecessary and degrading honestly. 

Qwer are really going top 10 (maybe for the next update)! They're Following Stayc steps :clap3:

KOL are doing good but BM is above now. 

All the promotions BM did have paid off it seems :coffee2:

Edited by Adama

16 hours ago, playboi said:

Their vocals were so good that day :clap3:

Anyone will sound good with 80% volume of pre recorded backtrack on tho.

Is QWER a virtual idol like PLAVE too? How come we never see them perfom anywhere?

If the talent is there, it's there. Despite the lack of quality vocal training from the company and the extremely difficult choreography :gaycat3: 

• Like 4

This is so Jpop-coded

Same with that GI-DLE song :deadbanana2:

Maybe it's the new trend this year for Kpop

6 minutes ago, smates said:

If the talent is there, it's there. Despite the lack of quality vocal training from the company and the extremely difficult choreography :gaycat3: 

His charisma :heart:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.