• Replies 51.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

We would have been gagged by Hyolyn :WAP:! I wish she could have get a spot in 88rising line up. Her career is a mess :dies:

Edited by Adama

:celestial5: I know the gays here hates this song for some reason but this is exactly where the song is supposed to be sung and performed. 

Imagine a Coachella set list with this as an opening. Not many girl groups can sing,  dance like the rent is due and exudes charisma at the same time :celestial5:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Seeing kpop reddit be mad delusional about the performance..  were never getting great vocalists again :rip:

yeah as if them getting hate on Reddit in addition to what they've been getting on twitter and korean domestic sites is gonna improve the kpop industry somehow.:angel:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheCal said:

we love them:jonny:

I was just watching this 

How old are they? they can prolly take the PCD route if all of them are old enough 

The girl in the middle with the high ponytail is serving Nicole Scherzy.  I look her up and she's a filipina too :clap3:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Inspirit said:

This sounds like a BOP.

What's your thoughts on this @Save-Me-Oprah ?

who is this

spacer.png

he is so gorgeous

spacer.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

I was just watching this 

How old are they? they can prolly take the PCD route if all of them are old enough 

The girl in the middle with the high ponytail is serving Nicole Scherzy.  I look her up and she's a filipina too :clap3:

Don't they hate each other too? 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Sheep said:

If we want to talk about groups being over in Korea let's discuss how the evil has finally been defeated and wackpink is never coming back. :supaspaz:

• Haha 2

:eli:

Anyway aespa is ready to headline their own music festival :bunny:

Drama rock / orchestra version will be so lit  :wanda:

@katyberry @Rhyme

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Odette Violet said:

I was just watching this 

Manon - 21 (Jun 26, 2002)

Sophia - 21 (Dec 31, 2002)

Daniela - 19 (Jul 1, 2004)

Lara - 18 (Nov 3, 2005)

Megan - 18 (Feb 10, 2006)

Yoonchae - 16:rip:(Dec 6, 2007)

We could have had an all adult group but after mission 3 Nayoung (she was much more popular than yoonchae) supposedly said that she was considering a solo career so they eliminated her :deadbanana4:

I wished for PCD concept as well, but it's not happening:priceless:

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

in korea

moo.png

The reason Twice are tanking on the kcharts is because they choose horrible singles. We all saw Nayeon smashing in korea not too long ago and she'll do it again in 2 months

13 minutes ago, moxcy said:

Well. It was a peaceful week at least. Welcome back "I'm more conservative when it comes to transgender women" demon.:flower3:

dJCsuK6.png

Edited by Sheep

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

Manon - 21 (Jun 26, 2002)

Sophia - 21 (Dec 31, 2002)

Daniela - 19 (Jul 1, 2004)

Lara - 18 (Nov 3, 2005)

Megan - 18 (Feb 10, 2006)

Yoonchae - 16:rip:(Dec 6, 2007)

We could have had an all adult group but after mission 3 Nayoung (she was much more popular than yoonchae) supposedly said that she was considering a solo career so they eliminated her :deadbanana4:

I wished for PCD concept as well, but it's not happening:priceless:

GI-bm3WWAAAjYyD?format=jpg&name=large

Speaking of Nayoung, she is going to participate in the new vocal gg survival show "Girls on Fire"

so I wonder what is the truth

:suburban:

• Like 1

Why are blonks harassing this innocent dog now?

Can they stop being miserable for one second :biblio:

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Well. It was a peaceful week at least. Welcome back "conservative" demon.:flower3:

gHO1d9Y.png

nice to be back miss sheep

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, moxcy said:

nice to be back miss sheep

giphy.gif

Takes a time out for being transphobic and immediately comes back to misgender somebody they complained about being whacked for misgendering previously.

I detest almost all the blinks in this base but you're especially vile in a way that goes beyond petty stan bs. Redirect this energy towards petitioning your favs for a comeback and it might actually happen one day.

giphy.gif

Edited by Sheep

8 minutes ago, TheCal said:

GI-bm3WWAAAjYyD?format=jpg&name=large

Speaking of Nayoung, she is going to participate in the new vocal gg survival show "Girls on Fire"

so I wonder what is the truth

:suburban:

Ofc it was a lie! Something happened behind the scene :coffee2:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Well. It was a peaceful week at least. Welcome back "I'm more conservative when it comes to transgender women" demon.:flower3:

dJCsuK6.png

not the edit and you making **** up :deadbanana2: i literally never said that. i said this specific topic, i.e sports. enjoy that report for being off topic and the attempt at a personal attack.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moxcy said:

not the edit and you making **** up :deadbanana2: i literally never said that. i said this specific topic, i.e sports. enjoy that report for being off topic and the attempt at a personal attack.

I said demon because your comeback was post 666, are you dull :rogue: 

Vile was the personal attack here and it was warranted all things considered.

Edited by Sheep

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

Takes a time out for being transphobic and immediately comes back to misgender somebody they complained about being whacked for misgendering previously.

I detest almost all the blinks in this base but you're especially vile. Redirect this energy towards petitioning your favs for a comeback and it might actually happen one day.

giphy.gif

this is a gay forum we call each other sis, girl and miss mam all the time, it's not that deep. the way you pick and choose what to be offended by is insane. this personal vendetta :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, moxcy said:

this is a gay forum we call each other sis, girl and miss mam all the time, it's not that deep. the way you pick and choose what to be offended by is insane. this personal vendetta :deadbanana2:

Keep doubling down and I'll actually report you this time. :rogue: 

In light of recent events you look worse than you already did :rogue: 

Edited by Sheep

2 hours ago, Gaia said:

New jeans fans are so delusional lmao :deadbanana4: I always see some linked performance with so obviously pre-recorded or lip synced vocals talking about "good live singing" like it's giving the same delusions as Blinks were in the past with BP's constant pre-recorded vocals :rip: 

I love how pathetically obsessed you are with NewJeans. You do not need to worry about their live performances. They have plenty. They might not be the best singers out there but they are good and confident enough to turn on their mics. Look forward to their upcoming Tokyo Dome and 1st world tour as their biggest fan here.  :heart:

Edited by lily42
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

Keep doubling down and I'll actually report you this time. :rogue: 

In light of recent events you look worse than you already did :rogue: 

i'm not even gonna touch you calling me transphobic because i know you know thats a ******* reach. i've literally cut people and relationships (and will continue to do so) for transphobic views. me being "conservative" - not ******* republican like you seem to confuse the word with - on a specific topic i do not fully understand yet, i.e trans in sports is not transphobic. i'd rather be reeducated on that topic then called transphobic :rogue:

• Like 1

what happened to this?

spacer.png

Edited by katyberry

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.