• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

3 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Where would Hold on Tight be? Especially this version 

I'm definitely okay with saying bye to Girls or Better Things, I only included Girls because she's a title

GLJqiNYX0AAMvSs?format=jpg&name=large

:jonny:

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, DelRey said:

What is this? They should book Coachella next year, they are ready.

I can never take this group seriously :bibliahh: and when a scandal happens in this group where the men behind these AIs get exposed and turn out to be super ugly, the way Korea would SWITCH

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

I can never take this group seriously :bibliahh: and when a scandal happens in this group where the men behind these AIs get exposed and turn out to be super ugly, the way Korea would SWITCH

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/02/real-life-figure-behind-virtual-idol-plave-member-eunho-under-fire-for-his-past-mixtape-lyrics

:suburban:

• Haha 1

Le sserafim was ok-ish there were good and bad moments, they really needed a backing track like on music shows.

i kinda feel bad for them considering how harsh the kpop audience and the knets are. I wonder if hybe will pull them out of the festival if they backlash gets too big.

6 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:rip:

Now we just need some staff to secretly film the members backstage one day and all hell will break lose once these korean stans see who they're actually in love with :giraffe:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

Le sserafim was ok-ish there were good and bad moments, they really needed a backing track like on music shows.

i kinda feel bad for them considering how harsh the kpop audience and the knets are. I wonder if hybe will pull them out of the festival if they backlash gets too big.

There's no such thing as bad publicity. They took an enormous risk by having next to zero backtrack and even if they aren't getting the respect they deserve for that, they're still being talked about.

• Like 2

Just now, Sheep said:

There's no such thing as bad publicity. They took an enormous risk by having next to zero backtrack and even if they aren't getting the respect they deserve for that, they're still being talked about.

isnt this what killed TWICE

moo.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

isnt this what killed TWICE

moo.png

let's ask the sold out stadiums

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

let's ask the sold out stadiums

in korea

moo.png

4 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

in korea

moo.png

womp womp cry some more

GLJUM1QWYAANgyg?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by Sheep

15 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Get into them

Eunho already has a scandal because his mixtape from back in the day reappeared and the lyrics are full of misogyny and Sexual assault jokes.

If we want to talk about groups being over in Korea let's discuss how the evil has finally been defeated and wackpink is never coming back. :supaspaz:

• Thumbs Down 3

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I'm slightly worried that SM will instantly push a 2024 western sound on the New Girl group :gaycat6: cuz western pop is tragic right now. but I have a feeling they are cooking up something fresh or at least circa 2009 revival. 

Imagine they enter the scene with this level of chorus, Hook, catchphrase, Bridge, adlib to outro hypnotic beat:jonny4:

@Odette Violet

It'll be hard to create another Genie again. Not just the song but SNSD delivered it with all the right ingredients  :clap3:

But I would like to see SM try. Anything  better than the elevator whispery pop trend we have right now 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TheCal said:

GLJqiNYX0AAMvSs?format=jpg&name=large

:jonny:

The melanin girls >>> :thing:

She dragged

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I just watched LeSakuraffim's set but it wasn't that bad? they tried singing live, it's the effort that counts.

Sakura chan was the star  :date:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Do you know why all the tweets from V fanbases about NJ meeting V and his squad at the military yesterday and now the clover, are getting deleted? Do BTS V's fans dislike female artists / NJ or something?

IDK, but they suddenly decided to sush about it. Maybe to avoid blowing the surprise of a possible collab?

• Like 1

Seeing kpop reddit be mad delusional about the performance..  were never getting great vocalists again :rip:

1 hour ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Right. I'm not against a shorter training period. I think the danger lies in how little time idols seem to have for themselves after they debut, to practice. I recall Ive Yujin saying it, but other idols have talked about it too. Ive haven't had one dance class since they debuted 2 years ago. And as much as she would like to practice, she said she doesn't have the time.

Jimin and V talked about taking vocal lessons to. Practice is indeed important, but if you can't sing, there's no miracle :deadbanana4:

@Gorjesspazze9 :clap3:the song that deserves to be sung and heard in Coachella 

I need Taeyoncé to go off again. All this complaints of tragic vocals will finally put to rest  :wanda:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 40_L3VE said:

BUT IS HE UGLY?????

That's the dealbreaker! :laugh:

Spoiler

google toppdogg (XENO-T) sangwon

:clack:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.