• hallucinate

I think Easy was okay. Sakura was definitely the highlight

15 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

They ended NiziU again here

8azubMr.gif

Who didn't end NuguU at this point

8azubMr.gif

3 hours ago, OrgVisual said:

Can anyone explain why there's no video of Aespachella except for fan cams? Didn't they take videos of all performances?

aespa set wasn't a real set, it was more like a short showcase on the sideline.
They performed for 10 minutes somewhere on the behalf of their sponsor who got them the gig.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

remember when some thought YG would debut BABYMONSTER at pinkchella? shame on us for thinking so lowly of his leadership, he would never rush these 1.5/2-year old groups out on one of the biggest stages in the world when they're obviously unprepared

WJZd2QT.gif

#NotALLHYBEGroups just ignore Sunghoon Jackson and Jake The Nose

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

aespa set wasn't a real set, it was more like a short showcase on the sideline.
They performed for 10 minutes somewhere on the behalf of their sponsor who got them the gig.

No. It was a real set as part of the 88Rising slot on the Coachella main stage. 

@OrgVisualThe reason it's not uploaded at the moment is because SM and Coachella failed to reach a copyright agreement, so any uploads just get deleted by Coachella at this time. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

stop bringing up the opera thing cause neither hybe nor yunjin claimed that she was a trained opera singer

fans literally took that one pre-debut clip and ran with it

spacer.png

The way I tried to warn the other fearnots when they would use her objectively not great opera singing as a weapon against singsing and godter but was called a fake fan. :deadbanana2:

Yunjin is a mediocre vocal and that's okay. One solid vocal and one passable vocal has been the standard for most kpop GGs since 3rd gen. Her energy and crowd work were fierce. 

Edited by Sheep

11 hours ago, playboi said:

Their vocals were so good that day :clap3:

:clack:

RIIZE's new song preview is giving me some f(x) teas which I'm very much here for :clap3:

imagining 125,000 people at Coachella screaming "ITZYYYYYYY" during not shy and it just feels so right

spacer.png

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Magdalene said:

imagining 125,000 people at Coachella screaming "ITZYYYYYYY" during not shy and it just feels so right

spacer.png

Yeah the backlash would have been bigger than LSRFM :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

HYBE don't know how to pick a good TT. This should have been the TT 

4 hours ago, Joseline said:

:cupid:

Do you know why all the tweets from V fanbases about NJ meeting V and his squad at the military yesterday and now the clover, are getting deleted? Do BTS V's fans dislike female artists / NJ or something?

they are so cute :monkey:

• Like 2

I'm slightly worried that SM will instantly push a 2024 western sound on the New Girl group :gaycat6: cuz western pop is tragic right now. but I have a feeling they are cooking up something fresh or at least circa 2009 revival. 

Imagine they enter the scene with this level of chorus, Hook, catchphrase, Bridge, adlib to outro hypnotic beat:jonny4:

@Odette Violet

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Magdalene said:

spacer.png

Not now, not ever :clack:

The lesserafim hate train is insane; I agree with the majority criticism of their singing. I do not understand why HYBE refuses to improve their acts vocal ability when their peers and even newer gen groups like Baemon can outsing them. Many HYBE acts post 2020 has been dragged for their vocals and at this point HYBE needs to start taking it seriously especially considering how young their acts seem to be, if people were mass qrting singing clips of me and mocking my vocals at 16 - that would destroy my confidence.

They became a conglomerate but can't afford to steal vocal teachers from SM :rip:

Edited by Gwendolyn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rainy Devil said:

Like, is that hard to cast average looking people that can sing and book a Dr Kim appointment before the debut?

Even the pretty ones get surgery.

8azubMr.gif

Idols do be talking about how hard it is to pass the auditions to be a trainee and then debut given the competition but like... where is the competition? And then you'll se the taping of these idols audition and it's just them being cringy

8azubMr.gif

13 minutes ago, Magdalene said:

spacer.png

Ryujin and Yuna would serve Kazuha and Eunchae vocals but can you imagine Yeji and Chaeryeong eating the 

I'M ABOUT TO HAVE THIS WHOLE CROWD GOING (LET'S GO)

CRAZY LIKE 한 번도 느껴본 적 없는 (COME ON)

CAN YOU SEE WHAT I'VE BECOME NOW?

YEAH, LET'S TURN IT UP NOW

BORN TO BE, BORN TO BE, BORN TO BE OH, OH

923c697ae85c409c7c4c3fe4e1707ab2.gif

14 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

They became a conglomerate but can't afford to steal vocal teachers from SM :rip:

Well SM's vocal training is super important but only one part of the puzzle. The other is finding trainees who actually have the natural singing talent/potential already there. The vocal training can sometimes take someone from bad to okay/good with hard work, but it can only go so far, so if HYBE is taking trainees just on looks it would only have a limited use.

SM seems better at spotting it than most, considering how many leading vocalists they have managed to debut. For example, JYP, YG and CUBE said no to WENDY auditioning, but SM said yes.

Edited by Zack

G friend fans will never leave LRSFM alone :bibliahh:

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Adama said:

G friend fans will never leave LRSFM alone :bibliahh:

Their fav never happened and plunged the company into debt and while le sserafim were instant icons. I'd be delusional and angry too. :foxaylove3:

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

14 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

The lesserafim hate train is insane; I agree with the majority criticism of their singing. I do not understand why HYBE refuses to improve their acts vocal ability when their peers and even newer gen groups like Baemon can outsing them. Many HYBE acts post 2020 has been dragged for their vocals and at this point HYBE needs to start taking it seriously especially considering how young their acts seem to be, if people were mass qrting singing clips of me and mocking my vocals at 16 - that would destroy my confidence.

The fact that HYBE have probably a lot of vocalists trainees but they will probably end up like Jiwoo, Nayoung and Chanelle :ace:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.