• Replies 51.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

yunjin isn't anywhere near the level of an actual trained opera singer. sis was in 1 theater musical, phantom of the opera, which is not even an opera.

the hybe fraudulence is unmatched.

WJZd2QT.gif

• Like 1

LSRM trying to cover up their vocals with screaming :rip: I thought LSRFM could slay the stage but even the dance and performance was also not good. If this was the first time i am hearing their songs with the crowd i would never check them. They were even better on the college festivals in Korea idk what happened but its been a bad year for them they should take on a little hiatus. Also can we agree that Blackpink is the overall best performers in Kpop :gaycat2:

Imagine StayC in the Coachella stage tho they would stole everyones heart :bird:

• Thanks 1

I am more annoyed by Le Sserafim's relative lack of energy in their choreography than by the weak vocals. I've been to many festivals and lipsynching is definitely seen worse than bad vocals. But at least they could have tried some of those great dance breaks they do at Korean award shows

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, EndofASadMovie said:

I'm not praising this mess but this should be the standard for what kpop stans called live singing/performance, not the type of videos they pull up of their idols singing in a radio show with heavy backing track to prove their faves can sing. This is what leads to this LSFM mess. 

24 minutes ago, illia said:

:redface::bibliahh:

But in all fairness, I'd rather listen to the "doodoo" knowing that it's an actual LIVE perfomance, instead of the regular ultra-polished lipsynced robotic weekly Inkigayo realness

Or maybe get main vocals that can... 

... you ready?...

... sing. Live.

Style over substance is not new to K-Pop, but "back in the day", we had main vocals deserving of their title.

Matter of fact, they still exist and THEY should be the standard.

spacer.png

• Like 1

OMG u are still at it :rip:

U betetr stan i guess :fan:

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

kpop stans gagging over the cringiest things. even aespa's 4 songs set was better and had way better live vocals despite being absolutely dragged through the mud for lip syncing at that time. lesserafim was beyond mediocre

Edited by Windy Day
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Chemist said:

I am more annoyed by Le Sserafim's relative lack of energy in their choreography than by the weak vocals. I've been to many festivals and lipsynching is definitely seen worse than bad vocals. But at least they could have tried some of those great dance breaks they do at Korean award shows

they decided to focus on vocals so they botched their performance. It's okay they aren't top tier they better focus on their dancing next week :gayoncecat3:

the fact even Aespa got less lashings is mind blowing it was bad for Yunjin & friends :biblionny:

32 minutes ago, 40_L3VE said:

Or maybe get main vocals that can... 

... you ready?...

... sing. Live.

Style over substance is not new to K-Pop, but "back in the day", we had main vocals deserving of their title.

Matter of fact, they still exist and THEY should be the standard.

spacer.png

and how is "debut better main vocals" working criticism for a commercially successful group that debuted 2 years ago

im sorry but you're gonna have to deal with Yunjin's vocal talentry for years to come

WJZd2QT.gif

•  
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Raspy said:

that's what happened when you make a group so choreo heavy with minimal vocal talent to begin with

It is clear that great live singing is simply not an ability they have. They just cannot do it. 

Lesserafim vocals were mediocre and perfectly showcase the lack of proper vocal training but also the lack of interest from the members to improve on their own.

I know they cannot control how they train them but after debuting they can still improve on their own.

Many idols from previous gens were still getting vocal lessons after debuting. Surely, if they care, they can do the same.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Butters said:

and how is "debut better main vocals" working criticism for a commercially successful group that debuted 2 years ago

im sorry but you're gonna have to deal with Yunjin's vocal talentry for years to come

WJZd2QT.gif

•  

Yunjin isn't even bad. She just needs to see a professional to help her out.

this was a moment :jonny5:

• Like 1

Sakura finally using her years of experience performing at stadiums and arenas in Japan at Coachella :ryan3:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

It's true that Yunjin is regressing and honestly idk the reason, either the songs don't suit her voice or she doesn't get proper practice

Or it's more about her vocals being more opera-oriented... we need Honest Vocal Coach for an investigation

spacer.png

We need ugly talented people to debut again

8azubMr.gif

stop bringing up the opera thing cause neither hybe nor yunjin claimed that she was a trained opera singer

fans literally took that one pre-debut clip and ran with it

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

We need ugly talented people to debut again

8azubMr.gif

Like, is that hard to cast average looking people that can sing and book a Dr Kim appointment before the debut?

Even the pretty ones get surgery.

8azubMr.gif

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

stop bringing up the opera thing cause neither hybe nor yunjin claimed that she was a trained opera singer

fans literally took that one pre-debut clip and ran with it

spacer.png

Ok let's not act like it's just fans

HYBE clearly mediaplayed her as an opera girlie too

Edited by illia
  • Like 1

They ended NiziU again here

8azubMr.gif

Ah Yunjin confidence is too high The fact that she thinks she does something is just :deadvision: Girl go take a seat 

spacer.png

• Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, illia said:

Ok let's not act like it's just fans

HYBE clearly mediaplayed her as an opera girlie too

but she never personally claimed that she was professionally trained

yunjin innocent

:suburban:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.