K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Stumbled upon this video again and I must say this truly was the best era of SNSD for me. Also sunny is so underrated, what's she upto nowadays? @Gorjesspazze9

I vaguely remember watching this (or a similar The Boys performance) as a child and thinking Seohyun was intimidating and questioning whether that made me bi. (It didn't: I just like women who seem like they could eat someone else alive, which I think in fact makes someone more gay). I also thought Sunny was a lesbian. She lives with cats now.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, New Edition said:

Imo they are who people say BTS was

Not sure bc BTS charted in SK. But their agency used to have 10 employees and now they're more than 100 :clap3:

4 hours ago, stochastic said:

dance-ally-brooke.gif

Ally is a bad dancer/performer but not too much on her, she can SING! 

5 minutes ago, illia said:

@geniecantstophypeboy this is one of your QWER girls. Surprised?

Well :rip:… Their incels fans are going to be more supportive now 

12 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Oh wow I didn't recognize Moonbyul

what are the Mamamoo queens doing nowadays? @Phoenixstar the most talented gg in kpop needs to comeback again :coffee2:

Bestie it's high time we should accept that they are done with being a group. They are never coming back anymore and I have made my peace with it. 
atleast I'll get to enjoy everyone's solo (except moonbully) 

Please anticipate solar comeback soon :heart:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Butters said:

ik LE SSERAFIM will eat up the stage like always but still nervous for my girls. there's a lot riding on this. not them competing with GESAFFELSTEIN's timeslot:jonny5:

The girls are PERFORMERS so i wouldn't doubt them. I just need Hybe to invest in a great production. Newjeans in Lollapalooza was so mid stage-wise

They need to be talk of the town this weekend just like when Blackpink performed the 1st time

Unis is the best survival audition show group since I.O.I.

Nah, that can't be right. Right?

:cm:

42 minutes ago, illia said:

I saw the thread trending in real time on theqoo yesterday or the day before. I know it's taken out of context from an old video, but I don't know the content of said video as I haven't watched it, I can't form an opinion. Generally, streamers and tiktokers will banter a lot in videos or on stream, you can find them say nothing and everything if you look hard enough.

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy

45 minutes ago, illia said:

As soon as they're smashing. Coincidence :angelo:

8 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

SM made SNSD go to a Music show right after they got in a car accident :rip:

like they didn't even go to the hospital, they just drove straight to music bank cuz they were running late. And Taeyeon said she had a headache 

You got your info wrong.

SM didn't drive them, they made them RUN to the studio after the car accident to perform :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

As soon as they're smashing. Coincidence :angelo:

It's worth noting "Feminism" and "Feminists" have a much stronger connotation, often negative in Korea than for example in the US, where it's used more lightly. In Korea, when people mention feminists, they usually refer to what the US would call radical feminists. The nuance might be lost in international spaces, but there is a difference in culture that changes how the word is perceived and understood.

MY WINTER NOOOOOO :weeps:

RECOVER WELLL QUEEN AND SM BETTER LET HER TAKE ALL THE TIME OFF SHE NEEDS 

• Like 1

OMG winter, SM better debut ngg right now and focus on their and postpone all aedpas activities for the next 2-3 months...

Cmon now...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, smates said:

Omg :jonny6: 

It's only been like 4 months :rip:

• Haha 2

Has anyone heard from @Mel.?  
We haven't heard from her since BM dropped another bomb. They may be flopping, but at least they released something fresh. :clap3: 

IMG_9956.gif?ex=6625380f&is=6612c30f&hm=

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Has anyone heard from @Mel.?  
We haven't heard from her since BM dropped another bomb. They may be flopping, but at least they released something fresh. :clap3: 

He left due to the negativity

On 3/31/2024 at 8:43 PM, Mel. said:

Actually, let me leave and enjoy their debut with actual supports. You girls are draining, it's quite sad that I'm being chastised and made to feel unwelcome for supporting a group I like

i say nothing when yalls favs come back and there's pages upon pages of support for them, but it's an issue when I do it. Y'all are weirdos. BYE

Edited by illia
  • Haha 2

KPOP BLACKOUT

TILL WINTER is recovered

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Butters said:

:clap3:the way she outshines every single era! someone please make this an avi for me x

do you have a specific part in mind? cause 28 seconds is a bit too long for an avi nnnn

but i can still try

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

the way they did nothing with that song is crazy 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, illia said:

Aw, I kinda love their enthusiasm. Same with Pluta, even though I disagree with almost every take they both have. I always assume this thread is like... NOT personal in any way and exists outside of ATRL and we can just **** on everything in good fun, but I can see why it could get annoying.

In any case, a bunch of you liked Sheesh, right? Like a bunch of you like NCT. You just sort of go with it and send good thoughts to everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, illia said:

He should consider returning, especially since the majority on here have responded positively to Sheesh.

Plus, he''s not as terrible as people make out to be, unlike the senile Rat Kids /JYP Stan.

• Haha 1

GK9icjTaoAA-bq-?format=jpg&name=mediumGK9MTBYaQAE_vUi?format=jpg&name=largeGK9iN_gaIAAtjb5?format=jpg&name=4096x409

oh my gooooood

iywTYbJ.gif

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Stumbled upon this video again and I must say this truly was the best era of SNSD for me. Also sunny is so underrated, what's she upto nowadays? @Gorjesspazze9

:jonny4:It's true. They were insane for this era. 
and Sunny is currently a stay at home cat mom 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.