• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

This sounds good

The graphics looking better than aespa avatars  :deadbanana4: Btw where are they? Did LSM took the kwangya usb with him? 

• Haha 1

Oh wow I didn't recognize Moonbyul

what are the Mamamoo queens doing nowadays? @Phoenixstar the most talented gg in kpop needs to comeback again :coffee2:

KOf finally entering melon 24 hits :jonny6:

• Like 6

Was this posted? She is so pretty. :heart:

Spoiler

ImageImage

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Comedor said:

And in 2014 they were being dragged for being SNSD copycats. What's a little broken finger!

Quite the opposite.  People were generally very supportive of the group Jessica joined after getting kicked out of SNSD.

:cm:

44 minutes ago, DelRey said:

This sounds good

The graphics looking better than aespa avatars  :deadbanana4: Btw where are they? Did LSM took the kwangya usb with him? 

:gaycat6: Now even NCT Avatars are getting music videos before my faves. What's next NCT-A.I. 😭 make it stop SM

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:

KOf finally entering melon 24 hits :jonny6:

before babymonster...

YR3lBRy.gif

Can we make this the next comeback? Be gone with the sportswear already. 

K Pop Pout GIF

3 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

It was bad for them..

Source music is a company that has no capacity to run alone and stay afloat, every success they had they were under tutoring, then when left alone they were still managing to get good results but with poor execution to get the money back. Like wheb GFRIEND were having their biggest years they cash it out on music and very few concerts (which is where the money is at), but keep them appearing on tv.

I suspect the same goes for Oh My Girl. At one point they were on tv everyday, so why would fan pay to see them at a concert if you can see them for free. 

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Imagine going back a decade and telling us JYP would be the one from the big 3 with the healthiest and most sustained growth. :dies:

They all went on same phase were employees fleeing the company divisions shutting down entire team of trainees leaving. 

But they all coming back up.

Oh wow :clap3: It was very smart of him to tour, tbh.

The other members (especially JK) should have done a few shows in the US before enlistment. The energy was insane for the Agust D tour :jonny6: 

• Like 1

pharita thirsting over yeonjun :ahh: 

she's so me :eli: 

• Haha 4

The fact that it was just a special tour with 10 dates only :jonny: Their upcoming world tour is going to be insane! JYP really struck gold with them :gaygacat4:

s-l1200.webp

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They got almost Karina and Singsing voices right. Giselle/Winter are meh 

Ngl the song slaps and aespa would devour this concept :thing:

7 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

@Mitsuki @xrosup Do we like it? :celestial5:

Their japanese discography remains pure excellence

spacer.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

The fact that it was just a special tour with 10 dates only :jonny: Their upcoming world tour is going to be insane! JYP really struck gold with them :gaygacat4:

s-l1200.webp

The only group in their generation to sell out Gocheok Sky Dome. Why? 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Stray Kids could sell out even more concerts during this Dome Tour If their company wanted to. They had 2.5 million applications during general sales, everything sold out in few minutes 

spacer.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Their japanese discography remains pure excellence

spacer.png

The way they have now established a consistent rock sound for their Japanese discography is so interesting

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Mitsuki said:

The only group in their generation to sell out Gocheok Sky Dome. Why? 

spacer.png

Because TABS

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Stray Kids could sell out even more concerts during this Dome Tour If their company wanted to. They had 2.5 million applications during general sales, everything sold out in few minutes 

spacer.png

The fact that there are some ignorant users in here, who are still trying to come for their career, when they literally have no idea what's actually going on :redface:

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

pharita thirsting over yeonjun :ahh: 

she's so me :eli: 

Omg, the way she didn't even bother to hide :bibliahh:

Just remembered that Kiss Of Life's company disbanded their previous gg Hot Issue to debut KIOF just like Source Music did with GF and LSRFM. :skull:

GFriend at least had a cute run but Hot Issue only had 1 comeback and didn't even last 1 year. Poor girls. That was ruthless. 

do they have any chance of winning a music show? I'm curious to hear their encore

7 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

Just remembered that Kiss Of Life's company disbanded their previous gg Hot Issue to debut KIOF just like Source Music did with GF and LSRFM. :skull:

GFriend at least had a cute run but Hot Issue only had 1 comeback and didn't even last 1 year. Poor girls. That was ruthless. 

Unfortunate but what can they do? If there is no money, there is no money.

Reminds me of her. Her agency tried for 1 year or 2, but with no income coming, they have obviously given up and shelved her. :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.