K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

12 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

IVE is releasing at 7PM EST so they will only have 5 hours of tracking first day.

girl? the song will have the whole 24 hours of counting, what are you talking about spacer.png

• Replies 50.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

7 minutes ago, Adama said:

The way some of MYs acted I thought their tour was 100% sold out ? Why they can’t even sold out theaters :deadbanana4:

Wbk they are dramatic but it’s their first real world tour, they’ll do better next time. 

3 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Isn’t Spotify depending of UK time zone. :mandown:

Yes, It will be 00:00 GMT in 16 minutes 

4 minutes ago, luizinho said:

girl? the song will have the whole 24 hours of counting, what are you talking about spacer.png

Girl I don’t know I just work here

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Adama said:

The way some of MYs acted I thought their tour was 100% sold out ? Why they can’t even sold out theaters :deadbanana4:

US is not one of their main markets. I think they will do better with their East Asia/SEA concerts. 

13 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Girl I don’t know I just work here

spacer.png

starship was actually pretty smart with this spacer.png

idk how's the buzz for the music, if its good the numbers will be crazy, if its bad then won't have a excuse

ready for this mess

gretchen-giggle.gif

12 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Wbk they are dramatic but it’s their first real world tour, they’ll do better next time. 

6 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

US is not one of their main markets. I think they will do better with their East Asia/SEA concerts. 

The problem isn’t their stats or the fact that it’s their first world tour but the fact that some of their fans are acting like they’re leading when it doesn’t looks like they are… And the fact that got promo in the US 

• Like 1

Those are good #s for Aespa's tour idk why some of y'all are acting otherwise :coffee2:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Paying Gaeul getting all the lines and screen time 

Well she got some screen time :ducky: 

They basically spoiled the whole song days ago hum…

It’s crazy how ScreamMixx is now releasing such high quality music while also having such a solid musical identity, addition to their already mega talents. ItZyrtec  is honestly not needed at JYP anymore. 

IVE wishes they have this kind of musical identity 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TheCal said:

ready for this mess

gretchen-giggle.gif

That actually Saweetie ft IVE :bibliahh:!

No verses, no bridge, nothing. And how they’re going to performs this song if Saweetie isn’t there. Plus that icona pop song wasn’t good in the first place, the whole remake feels lazy 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Well she got some screen time :ducky: 

They basically spoiled the whole song days ago hum…

None of the other members got solo lines either though apart from Saweetie :dies: It was basically just IVE singing the joint chorus only

Edited by Pluto2022

I like Icona Pop's All Night and IVE's cover is also good. But I didn't get Starship's marketing tactic behind it. Why not an original song?

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Adama said:

The problem isn’t their stats or the fact that it’s their first world tour but the fact that some of their fans are acting like they’re leading when it doesn’t looks like they are… And the fact that got promo in the US 

But do you think they are doing worse or on par with the other 4th gen girlies? 

spacer.png

Starship should've just saved this for IVE's english debut 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Starship should've just saved this for IVE's english debut 

This song is Cupid coded what’s the point of not releasing an English version.
This company is a mess and how no idea what people want from IVE…

1 minute ago, Adama said:

That actually Saweetie ft IVE :bibliahh:!

No verses, no bridge, nothing. And how they’re going to performs this song if Saweetie isn’t there. Plus that icona pop song wasn’t good in the first place, the whole remake feels lazy 

:snowman:who thought this was a good idea

52 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

It's taking too long for aespa's boxscores dropping 

SM truly set them up with the "sold out shows" line, and got too ahead of themselves ever since they sold out that Tokyo Dome date. 

I actually think Baddie ft Saweetie in English would have worked. She even mentioned it in All nights 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

spacer.png

They’re totally on par with their peers and not above anymore while NJ is catching up very very fast! 

4 minutes ago, TheCal said:

:snowman:who thought this was a good idea

Probably the same person who thought that it was a good idea to drops 2 TT with an US time release instead of focusing on SK  :deadbanana4:

Idk why people get so triggered whenever someone praises their fav and then use that as an excuse to bring them down. Yes, aespa are queens, famous or whatever MYs said that pissed ya'll off. Some numbers on their first ever tour (that received complaints for being too expensive btw) won't change that. 

spacer.png

also they can sing whatever lyric they want to cause they're mothers

• Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

spacer.png

Didn't ITZY sell out all their theater dates?

spacer.png

I honestly don't think any of the 4th gen girlies (for now) can sell out arenas in the US apart from NewJeans.

Edited by Pluto2022

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.