• Replies 49.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

"Should I say that this is funny? The only thing the No. 1 entertainment company in Korea could come up with was a jab at someone else. I wish the end of the article was at least funny. I don't even know what you were trying to say with your ridiculous childishness and ridiculous attacks. Who do you think you're trying to set up against with your bottomless pit of accusations? If you really think you're right, why did you have to publish such an article that makes your hands and feet shrivel? And if you give them a year and a half off after only one year of debut, isn't that the kind of time where someone will be remembered and someone will be forgotten? Who do you want to be remembered? Throughout all the noise, I watched quietly, hoping that CEO Min Hee-jin wouldn't get hurt. But the article I came across today was truly baffling and outrageous. As a person who knows better than anyone else how CEO Min Hee-jin thinks of the kids, I am writing to express my confusion and frustration. I pity the kids."

Not MV directors of New Jeans saying all these...

On topic: On Pann there is a topic opened about several HYBE people from on job searching, it seems like a bunch of them are leaving the company, many of them have nothing to do with the HYBE vs MHJ. Lots of PLEDIS, Big Hit, Source Music and ADOR employees are jumping ship.

9 minutes ago, Xalric said:

"Should I say that this is funny? The only thing the No. 1 entertainment company in Korea could come up with was a jab at someone else. I wish the end of the article was at least funny. I don't even know what you were trying to say with your ridiculous childishness and ridiculous attacks. Who do you think you're trying to set up against with your bottomless pit of accusations? If you really think you're right, why did you have to publish such an article that makes your hands and feet shrivel? And if you give them a year and a half off after only one year of debut, isn't that the kind of time where someone will be remembered and someone will be forgotten? Who do you want to be remembered? Throughout all the noise, I watched quietly, hoping that CEO Min Hee-jin wouldn't get hurt. But the article I came across today was truly baffling and outrageous. As a person who knows better than anyone else how CEO Min Hee-jin thinks of the kids, I am writing to express my confusion and frustration. I pity the kids."

Not MV directors of New Jeans saying all these...

On topic: On Pann there is a topic opened about several HYBE people from on job searching, it seems like a bunch of them are leaving the company, many of them have nothing to do with the HYBE vs MHJ. Lots of PLEDIS, Big Hit, Source Music and ADOR employees are jumping ship.

HYBE really was just too greedy

But something doesn't make sense... How can YG be running on deficit on Q1 2024, when KPOP albums have been selling like hot cakes and they are manufacturing almost 1/3 of the industry? Like where do that money go?

1 minute ago, Xalric said:

But something doesn't make sense... How can YG be running on deficit on Q1 2024, when KPOP albums have been selling like hot cakes and they are manufacturing almost 1/3 of the industry? Like where do that money go?

the earnings of YG Plus are probably reported separately from YG Entertainment

Realistically speaking what would happen if BTS disbanded?

33 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Realistically speaking what would happen if BTS disbanded?

a week of celebrations online

• Haha 5

KISS OF LIFE COMEBACK IN JULY

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Daisy from MOMOLAND is speaking :matty:

• Haha 1

So I tuned into the MuCo stream a little late.  And I actually rewound it to see Seol Hayoon.  This is where we are.

Hey, it's that choking song.

:cm:

2 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

So I tuned into the MuCo stream a little late.  And I actually rewound it to see Seol Hayoon.  This is where we are.

Hey, it's that choking song.

Why do I know this name?

AHH

BODY BANG

(BANG)

(BANG) 

194085d0499b5252d823e64a6142601b1c806d1a

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Daisy from MOMOLAND is speaking :matty:

Not her being an actual KPOP idol being challenged by delusional HYBE pigs.

Queen nayeon :msmarvel:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Why do I know this name?

She tried to crossover by going on maybe The Uni+.  It's been a while.  Speaking of crossing over...

And if I'm going to be ironically posting MuCo clips...

Spoiler

:fish1:

Not EASY getting exposed as a shameless ripoff of another song :deadbanana2: LSRFM can't catch a break this month 

them not wearing any of the looks that went viral

why are the stylists so stupid :rip:

3 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

them not wearing any of the looks that went viral

why are the stylists so stupid :rip:

At least their M Countdown was the FIRE one :rip: 

4 hours ago, New Edition said:

This is just so sad that Hybe is putting these girls through this.

Holy!!!

So that 1 year and 6 months hiatus offer was real???

5 hours ago, IBeMe said:

I just listened to the new comeback single of Aespa.....THIS IS WHAT YALL ARE SAYING IS THE SONG OF THE YEAR?!?! :ahh: Literally sounds like it's straight from 2010 and not in a cute way. Grating / dated production. Also the mv is a MESS...got Giselle looking like a FAN as per usual I- 

They lost the plot these last couple of years and it stinks because they were SO excellent back in the Next Level, Savage & Dreams Come True days :'( 

still love them but this isn't it :eli: 

Even Taylor Swift mentioned that Supernova is her favorite kpop song EVER

Tell those words to your mother Taylor, not us!

5 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

:clap3: she's a fighter. The way this is shaping to become their biggest streaming HIT

I can't believe we're discussing spotify numbers today when everyone and their mothers were clowning us for stanning a group whose sales does not match the streams not too long ago yet here we are :hippo:

Hopefully with armageddon's release, it can re-enter the top 200 :jonny5:

4th gen kinda peaked here.......the last chorus scalps every time.:WAP:

• Like 6

NewJeans only loyal to MHJ, as they should :bird:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, New Edition said:

This is just so sad that Hybe is putting these girls through this.

Aside from the questionable Cookie lyrics, is there any actual proof that MHJ is a pdfile?? Bc why are the quote tweets wishing for the girls to have the same fate as 50/50 when just last year they felt protective of them since they were minors...

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.