K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

51 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GNjGuayW0AExmV8?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

I need to know about the release rate of this group like weren't they promoting their last album right before Coachella, and are already teasing a new one.

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

2 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

i was going to say if it's the full track then they should've released some of them after the album release

but if it's just a short preview then releasing before the album makes sense

spacer.png

It's a bit too long for a preview though :deadbanana2:

:deadbanana2:

5k views :deadbanana4:

where are their fans?

• Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

where are their fans?

it has 27k likes though

the views are frozen i think

Edited by hallucinate

Did y'all know that all them digital photocards the members were selling, the members received 70% of the sales and 30% goes to the staffs and company.

Yooyeon is the member with the most sold photocards in the first season and the second season she's #2...

SoHyun and Xinyu already top5 is sitting right with me, but where is Nakyoung

Okay just heard long chat, it's cute but it's absolutely not what aespa should be releasing

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

it has 27k likes though

the views are frozen i think

deserves more!

such a bop :jamming:

huh...

zach-campbell-stan-twitter.gif

• Haha 1

That Algorithm song sounds exactly like Yes I Am by Loona remixed with Panorama 

12 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

where are their fans?

It's a Japanese comeback and they're always less popular than the Korean ones

Japanese fans are the only hope

I would have invested the Long Chat money on another track. But anyway... Nothing is perfect with SM.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Did y'all know that all them digital photocards the members were selling, the members received 70% of the sales and 30% goes to the staffs and company.

Yooyeon is the member with the most sold photocards in the first season and the second season she's #2...

SoHyun and Xinyu already top5 is sitting right with me, but where is Nakyoung

Love that Jaden Jeong already prepared a career for the girls after (impending) disbandment. Being a great salesman/woman is in demand these days :clap3: 

8 minutes ago, TheCal said:

huh...

Wait the song is cute and still very aespa :jonny: Disney Channel cancelled

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rhyme said:

Long Chat will be going into the void of aespa songs I will never choose to hear like Hot Air Balloon and ICU. :foxaylove3: Cute video though! Winter is adorable.

hot air balloon sweetie

the fact newjeans are making us wait ages for their korean comeback (1 song) and it'll be less than 2:40 long 

concubine
41 minutes ago, Eternium said:

The video was so much better than the teasers, imo. And the way you wrote your post made it seem like you think "Drama" is low budget. Explain that.

The drama music video consisted of like 3 sets, one of which was a black room.. the other of which was a red billboard. My immediate reaction upon seeing it was shock because Aespa sells a lot of albums, but SM isn't investing in them anymore. I just hope the next song and MV are better.

Pre orders at least on Ktown4u have been very low for ARTMS to mind they'll have like 62 days of pre orders and Loossemble will have more pre orders and even Yves is selling faster 

2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Nayeon's debut era felt like she was a fully fledged solo star with the promo, quality, and budget.

It didn't feel like the typical "kpop group member putting out a solo just because it feels like they have to" sort of thing where they dump a single or minialbum and you hear about it for a week or two and then it's back to regular programming… Wendy, Jisoo, Rosè, Jihyo, several NSHITTY members, etc. have fallen into this category.

with Nayeon it felt REAL

spacer.png

you need to keep jisus out of your mouth 

her solo was a national event and incomparable to any other artist you listed there

don't try to change history :bird:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

30 minutes ago, Panda17 said:

:deadbanana2:

what is karen doing at music bank?

aespa served hard with Supernova. :WAP:

52 minutes ago, Eternium said:

The fact that it's 2024 and I-fans still haven't figured out SM's duality. You're always going to get Western-forward pop songs mixed with midtempos/ballads that are popular in Asia. They've been doing it since S.E.S. and they aren't going to stop.

:clack:

The video was so much better than the teasers, imo. And the way you wrote your post made it seem like you think "Drama" is low budget. Explain that.

:clack:

they should keep the duality to rv

or at least release songs as good as teh my world mini

well at least aespa's singles will always be absolute serves i guess

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, concubine said:

The drama music video consisted of like 3 sets, one of which was a black room.. the other of which was a red billboard. My immediate reaction upon seeing it was shock because Aespa sells a lot of albums, but SM isn't investing in them anymore. I just hope the next song and MV are better.

Sweetie, the Drama MV included: 

1. Stunt school for KARINA's sword scenes, she had to train for it = $

2. Constructed set 1 - black set for dance scenes, plus a car that circles them in some other scenes = $$

3. Constructed set 2 - City scenes = $$$

4. Constructed set 3 - Bar/club scenes = $$$$

5. Outdoor on location filming for the billboard rooftop scenes (it was not a fake set) = $$$$$

6. Outdoor on location filming for the car scenes which included pyrotechnics, a simulated car crash and other real FX = $$$$$

7. Outdoor on location filming for the tunnel dance sequence scenes, plus motorbike scenes = $$$$$$

PLUS staff, hair, makeup, camera crew, safety team, directing and choreography staff present at all of those 6+ locations/sets

PLUS the post-production editing, CGI, SFX, sound and motion editing that was required to deliver that kind of MV. 

I don't know why you thought SM just put them in a couple of basic box sets and called it a day. The info is all out there online :dies:

Edited by Zack
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

35 minutes ago, TheCal said:

huh...

Popcorn = star

Hope this helps. :bird:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.