K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

31 minutes ago, Panda17 said:

Am I the only one who thinks Newjeans will be affected internationally by this mess? I can only see them growing if Ador starts to target pop fans.

Newjeans have done nothing wrong and people don't care about Kpop Twitter so no.

South Korea is different because it's a small country the size of Texas with only 1 big city -Seoul- and a monoculture that borders on racism. Information reaches everyone very fast and a strong herd mentality quickly takes over not only all online discourses but also IRL. Your image and what is said about you online can negatively affect your life in a way that is impossible to replicate in a big, multicultural country like the US.

• Like 3

We the people wanted this from ENGOD's vampire comeback! 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Newjeans have done nothing wrong and people don't care about Kpop Twitter so no.

South Korea is different because it's a small country the size of Texas with only 1 big city -Seoul- and a monoculture that borders on racism. Information reaches everyone very fast and a strong herd mentality quickly takes over not only all online discourses but also IRL. Your image and what is said about you online can negatively affect your life in a way that is impossible to replicate in a big, multicultural country like the US.

I hope you are right, sis.

56 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Remember after aespa's debut, many people were SURE there will be more members added for the 1st or 2nd comeback, including some people in here... They were constantly posting "proof" and made-up theories..... :ahh:

Omg:bibliahh: and they all said that because BM was flopping so baaad and the concept was cringy SM sheeps were having a hard time and Aespa debuted with a panned mess of a song and flopped and people were so sure the other SM rookies Lee soo man dropped in 2017 were somehow debuting or saying they were secret trainees like JOY:bibliahh: Hina, Lami, Koeun and other flops lol good riddance

Idk if I'm right but are the babymonsters performances live singing really? Cuz I noticied the sycronization of their handheld mics at their mouths and the vocals seemed a bit off in the first performance and today at inkigayo again,especially at the 2nd verse raps. Now idk if it's because of full lipsyncing or they recorded the performance multiple times and they got the live vocals from one performance and the video from another.

51 minutes ago, katyberry said:

I'm probably the only TWS stan in here but already??

I like them too.

• Like 2

this man is so evil 🖕🏻

tell us about Seunghan, uglee 🖕🏻

7 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

Idk if I'm right but are the babymonsters performances live singing really? Cuz I noticied the sycronization of their handheld mics at their mouths and the vocals seemed a bit off in the first performance and today at inkigayo again,especially at the 2nd verse raps. Now idk if it's because of full lipsyncing or they recorded the performance multiple times and they got the live vocals from one performance and the video from another.

nnnnnn i noticed the same thing, like 1:17 mark

i think there is a backtrack?

• Like 1

The 3 b-sides that RIIZE released today are pure hotdog water

spacer.png

• Haha 1

In fact everything on that EP or whatever the hell it is is garbaj exempt Impossible which is a 20/10, oh it's getting bad for us

give us back Seunghan so we can stop sitting in this holding pattern and start building the ACTUAL discography, because everything over the last 6 months is gonna need to be deleted and re-done thank you

spacer.png

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, oceans said:

BABYMONSTER GOT A HIT?

Entering top 10 all formats soon

They have a big fanbase, they should just start to buy other songs that are good

Like what SM did to Next Level which was a song from Fast and the Furious movie

14 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

yeah they have a backing track

it's less noticeable tho since they mostly sound exactly like the record :gayriahcat2:

• Like 1

why do the vocals in the second half of Siren have completely different mixing from the first half

why didn't they make it match if they were gonna add the additional vocals

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

oop

not so live now :suburban:

Spoiler

jk vocal queens!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, lily42 said:

they are so fuming :ahh:

Whats with those 7 dwarves??

11 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

The 3 b-sides that RIIZE released today are pure hotdog water

spacer.png

3 new songs and all of them being a skip

oh its bad for them

michael-jackson.gif

Edited by TheCal

Can new jeans really leave hybe or will they continue be under bang? 

oh this diva

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheCal said:

3 new songs and all of them being a skip

oh its bad for them

michael-jackson.gif

do you agree

spacer.png

32 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

It's pre-recorded.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.