K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

The fact SKZ managed to chart on BB despite JYP being irrelevant while TXT benefited of being BTS's junior but HYBE GG are charting effortlessly 

this gif :deadbanana2:

spacer.png

• Replies 50.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

2 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Flop where? TWICE and SKZ are literally more profitable and still making more money than 99 % of the industry :suburban:

JYP is about to become the first Kpop company ever to have 2 groups going on worldwide STADIUM TOUR at the same time :suburban:

Both TWICE and SKZ are the 3rd and 4th most streamed Kpop acts of all time being only behind BTS and BP :suburban:

SKZ without a comeback this year are only getting out streamed by BTS right now: 

Sir I was taking your corner

don't make me post SKZ bubbling under streak in koria

:suburban:

• Haha 4

The random JYP insert during HYBE vs SM. It's truly giving orbits. 

:suburban: 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Dialamba said:

The fact SKZ managed to chart on BB despite JYP being irrelevant while TXT benefited of being BTS's junior but HYBE GG are charting effortlessly 

this gif :deadbanana2:

spacer.png

The fact that TXT tried to chart on Hot 100 multiple times with all their English songs and collabs, and known Western producers, meanwhile SKZ did it with a regular Korean song. I just know BANG PD was fuming 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9522qhnup17aeh6fsc2y19

the narrative is set

So who's going to tell that user that I wasn't the one who actually brought up JYP groups into this, but that I was just responding to other users who brought them up: 

I wonder if jyp is fuming that no one feels threatened by his groups :lakitu:

yall love to shade JYP and his groups atm

but he had YG and SM and Pube SHAKING for years and years with TWICE 

like its ok they can flop all they want

the Obsession that user has with trying to paint a certain narrative about me :suburban:

Edited by Pluto6

IMG_9516.gif?ex=662c2329&is=662ad1a9&hm=

Edited by Ethereal

Guys it's not that serious, it's time to let it go 

spacer.png

I have a feeling a very strong feeling that Mama Heejin will be able to take ADOR and NewJeans with her :nicole2:

1 minute ago, Dialamba said:

Guys it's not that serious, it's time to let it go 

spacer.png

Girl, he has constantly been harassing and stalking me in here for the past month, by commenting and reacting to every single post of mine within seconds. I have been trying to ignore him, but it's also funny dragging him, since he makes it so easy, due to him constantly setting his faves up 

Maybe I should start using the ignore button, since I shouldn't engage in fanwars, but I'm afraid he would go su!cidal if I were to ignore him, due to his constant need for my attention and validation 

• Haha 2

When is the next interview :eatpopcorn:

2 hours ago, armink said:

im convinced this is MHJ's atrl account at this point :bibliahh:

I actually wouldn't put it past her to do this 

(bang is making his account as we're speaking)

• Haha 1

Min Heejin could have had a career as an actress, she is truly a master manipulater.

Personally I don't root for Bang Hitman or Heejin because I think they're both somewhat deplorable and a honestly two sides of the same coin.

At least with Hitman his general seediness and gross tendencies are somewhat open for people to see, Heejin seems much more underhanded and like she has a hidden agenda.

The only true victims in this situation are Illit and NewJeans (both still horrible group names) because they're just innocent young women bring used as a pawn in someone else's game. It's sick honestly.

Also reddit has fully shifted to being on HYBE'S side while you guys seem to root for MJH. It's kinda silly to root for either one.

Also I honestly truly believe MJH wanted NJ to be as young and meek as they are to easily mold them, so that they would want to trust and look up to only her. They're easily controlled that way. Chaewon and Sakura are fully grown women have are industry veterans at thus point so they cannot be easily manipulated by whatever MJH feeds them. They already know the game and how it works.

Lastly. I hope to see this press conference scene recreated in some kdrama. Would be iconic.

• Like 1

I wasn't there when this was released, but I wish was

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, armink said:

im convinced this is MHJ's atrl account at this point :bibliahh:

at least i'm not enormously fat like you, bang sihyuk.

street saying it sent that message on the day aespa won the daesang :bibliahh:

it must have been fuming in front of the tv ijbol

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Girl, he has constantly been harassing and stalking me in here for the past month, by commenting and reacting to every single post of mine within seconds. I have been trying to ignore him, but it's also funny dragging him, since he makes it so easy, due to him constantly setting his faves up 

Maybe I should start using the ignore button, since I shouldn't engage in fanwars, but I'm afraid he would go su!cidal if I were to ignore him, due to his constant need for my attention and validation 

It's impossible not to "stalk" somebody who never logs off or leaves the thread. You need to leave the house before you start using these drags against a single soul. You're so nasty and for what

Edited by Sheep

Just now, Sheep said:

It's impossible not to "stalk" somebody who never logs off or leaves the thread. You need to leave the house before you start using these drags against a single soul. You're so nasty and for what

Has that user now summoned you or what? :toofunny2:

Stop trying to insert yourself in beef and start fights with people that are way younger than you, grandpa. 

Like aren't you born in the same year that Diana Ross left The Supremes? 

• Haha 2

Welp I guess this officially confirms that NATURE has disbanded since their company won't announce it.

Haru now works at a hostess club 

8 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Has that user now summoned you or what? :toofunny2:

Stop trying to insert yourself in beef and start fights with people that are way younger than you, grandpa. 

Like aren't you born in the same year that Diana Ross left The Supremes? 

I summoned myself to read what was going on in this thread and with the hybe situation and stumbled upon your regularly scheduled desperate cries for attention and decided to give you some. :rogue: 

Your posts always reek of projection, how old are you really?

Edited by Sheep
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, godmess said:

I wonder if jyp is fuming that no one feels threatened by his groups :lakitu:

Well I think people are threatened by JYP groups, but not in the way you probably meant

:ryan3:

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Sheep said:

I summoned myself to read what was going on in this thread and with the hybe situation and saw your desperate cries for attention and decided to give you some. :rogue: 

Your posts always reek of projection, how old are you really?

I must say that you have some sons in here that are trying to take your spot as my #1 enemy in here, but always know that you will always be the OG, since our fights are always iconic :heart:

Still can't stand you though, but I can somehow tolerate you especially compared to some other users lately :ryan3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.