K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

• Replies 50.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

13 hours ago, Windy Day said:

might i say newjeans is even bigger than bts because they're actually organic???

im convinced this is MHJ's atrl account at this point :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

It won't be the same team without MHJ...She was their A&R too. Not many people in KPOP has the genius to go after the likes of Erika De Casier, have her make demos for their group, and then leave those demos untouched for release :cries: The Get Up EP will truly be an enduring work.

I still think there are people under ADOR with a similar vibe who understand MHJ's artistic point of view. So far Newjeans songs are mostly produced by 250, Frnk, and Frankie Socca. As long as they keep the first two, they will be fine.

GMBg4d8a8AAYu-3?format=jpg&name=small

Bully PD pig, NJ deserve better :bam:

her hatred for Le Sserafim is just:ahh: 

but damn I feel sorry for NewJeans now, their parents should not side with her and tell them to shut up and just let HYBE do whatever as long as it does not hurt them. also that comment about one of the girls begin way prettier and she was younger? she's a weirdo

6 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

GMBg4d8a8AAYu-3?format=jpg&name=small

Bully PD pig, NJ deserve better :bam:

Are we pretending Ador and MHJ weren't allowed to gather some folding chairs and balloons and round up some employees in a practice room to celebrate their debut :rip:the WJSN cosplay...

Edited by Butters
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Guys ngl the fact that knetz are siding with MHJ kinda worries me. Like, when were they ever on the right side of history? :rip:

• Haha 1

Just now, hindsight said:

also that comment about one of the girls begin way prettier and she was younger? she's a weirdo

It's mistranslated, the Korean word doesn't have an English equivalent, she said Minji was sweet / kind /  well-behaved.

• Like 1

[+566] You can totally tell that Bang Shi Hyuk is not happy that Min Hee Jin is doing better than him ㅠㅠ He hates her, just like how Charles hated Diana

La Dy Jin

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

Guys ngl the fact that knetz are siding with MHJ kinda worries me. Like, when were they ever on the right side of history? :rip:

you can never depend on knetz, they switch all the time

especially on women

slay a biT girls

spacer.png

• Like 6

1 hour ago, TheCal said:

GMACubnawAA0ka9?format=jpg&name=medium

:priceless:

spacer.png

• Like 1

I hope we are all anticipating

• Like 6

Just now, geniecantstophypeboy said:

It's mistranslated, the Korean word doesn't have an English equivalent, she said Minji was sweet / kind /  well-behaved.

I mean that is still the closest translation. She said Minji was even way prettier back then. Why are we pretending she was referring to her personality and not her visuals:dies: The pedo allegations from this miss some cultural nuance though, it's just not really seen as strange to gush over children's visuals there

a male has never done anything better than this

• Like 1

I just hope that newjeans are gonna be fine and will know whats best for them down the line ... what a truly awful situation

feels like a dispute between 2 divorcing parents ...

1 minute ago, Butters said:

I mean that is still the closest translation. She said Minji was even way prettier back then. Why are we pretending she was referring to her personality and not her visuals:dies: The pedo allegations from this miss some cultural nuance though, it's just not really seen as strange to gush over children's visuals there

Do you speak Korean? Do you know Korean better than Koreans? The fake concern :bam:

1 hour ago, Ethereal said:

Early June 

7B81482D-83E7-453B-BDAB-C97A69295616.gif?ex=662bfbd2&is=662aaa52&hm=c8de98dcb81c3c072361e3faf19353f6594e6307911227a7cbf8ac4104b35dbc&

Are they gonna be cvnty or innocent

i need Girls Aloud meets PCD meets After School

:suburban:

17 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Wonbin is such a bad *****

His hair looks shorter here, finally some flavour

spacer.png

• Thumbs Down 1

I know the sheep are ticklish with joy

but let's not act like aespa is any threat to anyone outside of that Next Level moment

how many comebacks ago

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

The day something that would change the kpop industry forever happened

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Do you speak Korean? Do you know Korean better than Koreans? The fake concern :bam:

I do in fact speak Korean. Love pulling out the "I'm literally Korean" card in this thread every year or so:suburban:

• Haha 13

2 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

:bam:

doesn't hold as much weight coming from Twitter user legends exo

The day something that would change the kpop industry forever happened

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.