K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

One year ago today Rami was introduced. Her voice is just too good 

Edited by Mel.
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 50.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

GDl8lUtWcAAofBc?format=jpg&name=large

guys we're fuming over a mole now

gretchenmap.gif

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

27 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

CLC and Lightsum deserve(d) so much better 

especially my CLC girls

exy-wjsn.gif

Cube never giving them a WW tour was so homophobic :weeps:

Speaking of tours can FNC hurry the **** up and give Cherry Bullet a world tour before they decide to dungeon them until their contract ends :biblio:

need her to drop another album already - it’s been 3 years :gaycat7:

or at LEAST give us a polished version of i kno i kno, queen

https://on.soundcloud.com/yhUsKpj3BHhLd3se8

one of her best and it’s just stuck as a soundcloud demo :'(

• Like 2

So good :jamming:

• Like 1

BABYMONSTER 2month old **** still getting ads is ridiculous :bibliahh:

and BB being OUT

teeasure being a fraud

must be tough for that YG stan :ahh:

Wasn't YG asking for songs inspired by NewJeans and Riize for BabyMonster? They are the moment and that gurl can't take it.

:ryan3:

Found it

Edited by DelRey

The way it’s just Taylor Swift and Kpop (specifically HYBE and JYP) 

1. Taylor Swift – “1989 (Taylor’s Version)” (800,000)
  2. Stray Kids – “★★★★★ (5-STAR)” (520,000)
  3. TXT – “The Name Chapter: TEMPTATION” (442,000)
  4. Stray Kids – “ROCK-STAR” (381,000)
  5. NewJeans – “Get Up” (332,000)
  6. TWICE – “READY TO BE” (303,000)
  7. SEVENTEEN – “FML” (288,000)
  8. Taylor Swift – “Midnights” (276,000)
  9. Taylor Swift – “Speak Now (Taylor’s Version)” (267,000)
  10. Jungkook (BTS) – “GOLDEN” (244,000
Edited by Pluto2022

SOMEBODY SAVE HIM :fish2: where is his mother :fish2:

• Haha 1

It's not too late to change the name. And with an outdated acronym too...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Xalric said:

It's not too late to change the name. And with an outdated acronym too...

Candy Shop is a combination of 'CAtch N Draw Youth' and 'Shop'

gavin-meme-gavin.gif

14 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

So like what happened to Hyuna’s comeback?

spacer.png

She was on Jaejoong YouTube channel, she's working on a full album and on studio everyday. She has been recording and picking songs. 

She said the album is coming this year, the company wants her to do a concert and have a fanmeeting world tour.

Jaejoong said he's working on his album for his 20th anniversary in the industry and wants to invite all the close friends he made in this album. HyunA said she'll join for free.

• Like 1

I’LL-IT (아일릿) - (I Will Be It)

Candy Shop - 'CAtch N Draw Youth' and 'Shop'

WHAT is happening?

NewJeans was so fresh, so clean, and now this? '24 is NOT starting well.

2 minutes ago, elevate said:
Candy Shop is a combination of 'CAtch N Draw Youth' and 'Shop'

gavin-meme-gavin.gif

Right especially that 1 of the rumoured members is minor too. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, elevate said:

I’LL-IT (아일릿) - (I Will Be It)

Candy Shop - 'CAtch N Draw Youth' and 'Shop'

WHAT is happening?

NewJeans was so fresh, so clean, and now this? '24 is NOT starting well.

Well The Star Of Youth Culture (StayC)

Let's not start with the old names like TEEN TOP, UKISS, MBLAQ etc...

The gymnastics that some groups go to to shoehorn some deeper meaning and symbolism behind their madlibs'd group names always sends me to mars 

"Ive stands for "I have". It alludes to the idea of showing what "I have" to the audience with confidence, where instead of telling the story of growth, the group tries to portray a "complete girl group" from the start."

"The name Nmixx combines the letter "N", which stands for "now", "new", "next", and the unknown "n", and the word "mix", which symbolizes combination and diversity, altogether meaning "the best combination for a new era"."

"(G)I-dle, with the "I" standing for individuality, the hyphen showing that the name has been divided into two parts, and "Dle" (deul) as the plural form of "I" in Korean to indicate a group of six different personalities gathering together."

"Billlie is spelled with three Ls due to the fact that the name can be broken down into 'Bi' (Korean word for rain), '11', and 'lie' — Bi11lie. The number '11' came from their group's legend; "When the 11th bell rings in the middle of a purple rain, something strange happens", where the members lie about what happened in order to keep the event a secret. The name also reflects their "B-sides, the inner-self that everyone has inside them", which they express in hope to empathize with the audience."

gretchen-giggle.gif

• Haha 2

It has come to my attention that music shows are still a thing in 2024.

• mubank.e1190: JD1, Kyuhyun, Itzy, SF9, B1A4, 8Turn, All(H)ours, Class:y, Geenius, Riize, TrendZ, Kyoungseo, The Boyz Special Unit, OnlyOneOf, Jeong Sewoon

And so on...

• mucore.e839: Kyuhyun, B1A4, SF9, Jeong Sewoon, The Boyz Special Unit, Itzy, Riize, TrendZ, Class:y, Kyoungseo, JD1, All(H)ours, Geenius, NTX
  • inkigayo.e1211: Kyuhyun, B1A4, Itzy, SF9, OnlyOneOf, Class:y, TrendZ, Limelight, All(H)ours, Global girl group project Universe Ticket spam, The Boyz Special Unit, Jeong Sewoon, Riize, 8Turn, Geenius

Whew.

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

The gymnastics that some groups go to to shoehorn some deeper meaning and symbolism behind their madlibs'd group names always sends me to mars 

"Ive stands for "I have". It alludes to the idea of showing what "I have" to the audience with confidence, where instead of telling the story of growth, the group tries to portray a "complete girl group" from the start."

"The name Nmixx combines the letter "N", which stands for "now", "new", "next", and the unknown "n", and the word "mix", which symbolizes combination and diversity, altogether meaning "the best combination for a new era"."

"(G)I-dle, with the "I" standing for individuality, the hyphen showing that the name has been divided into two parts, and "Dle" (deul) as the plural form of "I" in Korean to indicate a group of six different personalities gathering together."

"Billlie is spelled with three Ls due to the fact that the name can be broken down into 'Bi' (Korean word for rain), '11', and 'lie' — Bi11lie. The number '11' came from their group's legend; "When the 11th bell rings in the middle of a purple rain, something strange happens", where the members lie about what happened in order to keep the event a secret. The name also reflects their "B-sides, the inner-self that everyone has inside them", which they express in hope to empathize with the audience."

gretchen-giggle.gif

Leave the Billlie Love lore out of this. 

The fact that all their albums tracks and title tracks are all talking about a story.

Like the fact that they have an upbeat dance pop track about a girl being dead but instead of mourning her they are spilling all of her tea is so gay coded.

Edited by Xalric
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way YGly only has:

- Babymonster

- TREASURE

- WINNER

- AKMU

Like are they even qualified to be among the Big 4 at this point? :redface:

AKMU the only ones keeping the lights on at that criminal company...can they leave too? :bird:

Edited by Witnessed ET

4 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

AKMU the only ones keeping the lights on at that criminal company...can they leave too? :bird:

Girl, TREASURE makes more money than AKMU though

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.