K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

3 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

:rip:

(is she ok tho?)

yes:rip: she might have hit her head but the next day she was already working again

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

4 minutes ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

I don't understand the histrionics over Plave...you guys understand what vtubers are, right? And that that's different from a character like Hatsune Miku? It's an actual group of people performing. Like at their shows there is live singing and dancing, it's just through avatars on a screen instead of having the people in front of you. The members of the group are miked and wearing mocap suits in a studio specifically for this purpose. Vtubers are not a new concept and there are vtuber concerts all the time in Asia, this isn't like some crazy new thing.

If you're gonna be a hater, as is your right, at least be a hater about what's actually happening :rip:

don't really care about them but I hate when people are calling them AI:priceless: vtuber and AI is something very different

4 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

What I gather from all of this is that we need a KDA come back.

Tbh I would like to see it! The crossover potential between Vtubers and k-pop is immense, I'm surprised that after KDA was such a thing that it took so long for a company to attempt to capitalize on it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, smates said:

I wonder how BTS' next album will do :chick1: They only released the Butter CD in 2021 and the anthology album in 2022.

So it'll have been almost 5 years since their last proper album when they come back late next year :rip: I want them to go back to their HYYH roots, but I have a feeling HYBE will want another Dynamite/Seven type of smash :rip:

i think it could be unprecedented (Taylor not included) if handled well, all the right ingredients are there: long hiatus, no competition, big demand, etc

i just hope the comeback isn't a ballad. also, i feel like the members - expecially the rapline - won't go for another dynamite? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

don't really care about them but I hate when people are calling them AI:priceless: vtuber and AI is something very different

Thank you that's all I'm saying :sad: If people are gonna exercise their god-given right to be a hater at least put in a little bit of effort.

49 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

oh wow :jonny5:

the vocal slay

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGG let me rush home to listen to this 

spacer.png

That was Anton's song tho, why is Sohee singing it

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

What I gather from all of this is that we need a KDA come back.

We need them to serve another KDA reject in 2023 too!!

This is ******* for real? :bibliahh:

Not hey boy :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Zuko said:

i think it could be unprecedented (Taylor not included) if handled well, all the right ingredients are there: long hiatus, no competition, big demand, etc

i just hope the comeback isn't a ballad. also, i feel like the members - expecially the rapline - won't go for another dynamite? 

Same, I still hate that they wasted 2022 with YTC :rip: 

And yes, both JK and Jimin hit 1B streams with their singles in less than a year, so if they play their cards right the comeback will be huge and the tour will be even crazier judging by Suga's stats :alexz:

But I really want them to release a well-thought-out album like HYYH pt. 2 or LY: Tear. I hope the company doesn't force them to release a quick English single :ace:

• Like 2

this weirdo with the dreads…

spacer.pngspacer.png

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

notsayingseunghanforanentireminutechallenge.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 40_L3VE said:

" the closest was EXO"

SVT and SK are benefiting from the kpop sales explosion, but they don't come close to the impact prime EXO had / BTS has.

I wrote "commercially" for a reason. 

Btw if we are talking about strictly impact to the Kpop industry, then BIGBANG is the closest to BTS

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

omfg

spacer.png

Wait -- ySOvSuNQ.gif

RELEASE A STUDIO VERSION

7 hours ago, BlackAura said:

@Supervillain Baddie or After Like type of cuntquake ? :giraffe:

We need the tea 

I love Bhaddie but dem jointsu is literally the teddy of SM :lakitu:

SKZ wasn't even there and the crowd singing along

Their impact 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, katyberry said:

to make way for their second hit 

Yes I love your energy You are doing great :clap3:

i wonder if this was just a random instrumental or does it have something to do with any of the tracks :bunny:

48 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

I wrote "commercially" for a reason. 

Btw if we are talking about strictly impact to the Kpop industry, then BIGBANG is the closest to BTS

I thought the talk was about who was their closest rival?  >>To me<< a rivalry is defined by more than sales.

BB's prime was before BTS and Exo. BTS and Exo were actual rivals. Exo were the only ones able to rival their impact and sales, at a time where rookie groups didn't sell 500k-1M.

There are so many groups today doing numbers 1st-3rd gen groups could have only dreamt of, yet the pool is so diluted that none of them have the individual impact of groups of the past.

I'm going to have to stop myself right here, before I go on a rant about the current kpop fandom and their lack of RESPECT for the legends of the past WHO PAVED THE WAY FOR ALL Y'ALL FAVES.

spacer.png

Edited by 40_L3VE
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BTS and EXO were rivals in 2015-2017. The rivalry was mostly in S. Korea/Asia in 2017, since BTS started to blow up in the West, but they were rivals at one point. So, let's put some respect on their names :coffee:

Because SKZ/SV are not BTS' rivals. BTS hasn't really had one for 7 years now. Just because someone is #2 doesn't mean they are close to #1. 

Edited by smates
  • Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.